Open Level 2 files

In Outlook 2002, is there anyway to to open level 2 files from
outlook?  It is a real PITA to save it, find it, then open it.

Thanks.

Flip the words on the domain name to send email.
crbates (2)

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm should help you out.
AFAIK, no, but reading this page might help.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Curt Bates <crbates@footbig.com> asked:
| In Outlook 2002, is there anyway to to open level 2 files from
| outlook?  It is a real PITA to save it, find it, then open it.
|
| Thanks.
|
| ************************************************
| Flip the words on the domain name to send email.
| ************************************************

0
MillyS4407 (663)
12/13/2003 3:39:24 PM
Thanks, I have read that and used a util there to set the level 1 and
2 extensons.

In the registry groupgroup where you set the Level1Remove key, there
is a Level key set to 3.  Anyone know what this is for?

Would Outlook 2003 fix my problem?

"Milly Staples [MVP -  Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutsendingmemail.mvps.org> wrote:

>http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm should help you out.
>AFAIK, no, but reading this page might help.
>
>--?
>Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
>Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
>

>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
>Curt Bates <crbates@footbig.com> asked:
>| In Outlook 2002, is there anyway to to open level 2 files from
>| outlook?  It is a real PITA to save it, find it, then open it.
>|
>| Thanks.
>|
>| ************************************************
>| Flip the words on the domain name to send email.
>| ************************************************

Flip the words on the domain name to send email.
crbates (2)
12/14/2003 12:28:16 AM
The same security exists in Outlook 2003 so no, upgrading will not help this
setting.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Curt Bates <crbates@footbig.com> asked:
| Thanks, I have read that and used a util there to set the level 1 and
| 2 extensons.
|
| In the registry groupgroup where you set the Level1Remove key, there
| is a Level key set to 3.  Anyone know what this is for?
|
| Would Outlook 2003 fix my problem?
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP -  Outlook]"
| <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutsendingmemail.mvps.org> wrote:
|
|| http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm should help you
|| out. AFAIK, no, but reading this page might help.
|| --?
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
|| After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
|| Curt Bates <crbates@footbig.com> asked:
||| In Outlook 2002, is there anyway to to open level 2 files from
||| outlook?  It is a real PITA to save it, find it, then open it.
||| Thanks.
||| Flip the words on the domain name to send email.

| Flip the words on the domain name to send email.

0
MillyS4407 (663)