OL2K7 - Reset holidays in Calendar?

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays?  I've got a bunch that
have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to start
from scratch.  Any & all help is appreciated.

0
Tony

"Tony" <|toxendine@hoopercorp.com|> wrote in message

> Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays?  I've got a bunch that
> have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to start
> from scratch.  Any & all help is appreciated.

Display your calendar in the By Category view.  Select the items in the
Holiday category and delete them.  Re-add the holidays.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
11/20/2009 4:03:49 PM
Switch to By category view. Delete the holidays. Sync with the blackberry,
then add the holidays back in Tools, Options, Calendar options.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

> Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays?  I've got a bunch
> that have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to
> start from scratch.  Any & all help is appreciated.

0
Diane
11/20/2009 4:17:03 PM
Delete, sync, reload, sync.  I should have been able to figure this out on
my own.

Thanks for the assistance, I appreciate it.

0
Tony

Common Calendar inaccessible
I had a major network lock up and since then the calendar free/busy hasn't worked. I've searched the net and can't resolve the issue. Would it be possible to provide additional information? Configuration, the role of your system, whether you can ping it, access it, location of the calendar, how you access it, errors in the event logs, etc. You may want to give one of the links a look-see as they are very informative. Microsoft cleaned up the 555375 article due to the RTFM references. http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_ask_a_question.htm http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -- ...

Outlook calendar 2 issues.
Hi all, I am using Outlook 2003 and in the calendar view I would like to know: 1). is it possible to view the time bar (like down left hand side) also on the right hand side? and also..... 2). can I see the time show in the subject bar. i.e. If I make an appointment at 11:15 it says 11:15 when I am viewing in the 5 day week view but if I choose 11:30 start time it doesn't show in the subject bar. Thanks Martin #1 - No. #2 - times display only if the start or end time is out of scale. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2009/2...

Synchronize two seperate Exchange accounts (only calendar)
Hey First my objective. I have a personal exchange server / oulook 2003 solutiono for personal use with my private email address. Then i have another Exchange / outlook 2003 account at work. OK. I want to two mailboxes separate but i would be very nice to be able to share my calendar (and if possible contacts) between the two accounts. Much like a PDA=>PC sync solution. It does not have to be automatic. Eg. a 3 party product or so where I could press "Synchronize" would be just fine. But first of all. Is it possible? Thanks in regards Anders No. Outlook doesn't su...

Outlook Appointments off by 1 Hour on some Users Outlook Calendar
I have some users that have SOME appointments (both recurring and single instance) that are off by 1 hour. I have tried the Outlook Time Zone Move program on 3 separate computers (all runing Win XP Pro/Outlook 2007) and the program "finds no appointments that need fixing"...but there are clearly one or more that need fixed if I manually look in their calendar. The weird thing is that when I run the tool on my Outlook (Windows 7 Ult/Outlook 2007) it still shows no appointments need fixing but it gives me a "details" button to show my appointments where I can ...

Missing Results in Advanced Find: Calendar
When searching for appointments using advanced find, not all results appear. I'm using Outlook 2002. Is there a fix for this that Office Update does not provide? Thanks for all help!! what items are missing? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ V...

Conflicting calendar updates
Exchange 5.5 all SP's and patches applied, Outlook 2000. I'm having trouble with two Administrative Assistants, Evelyn and Donna, trying to update a corporate calendar in a mailbox entitled Calendar - OIS. Larry is the Exchange Administrator. Evelyn is the default NT user on the account, Donna has User permissions in Exchange Administrator. We've also tried it without giving Donna User permissions in Exchange, just Editor permissions in Outlook, with the same results. Help? Desc: 1. Evelyn is an owner of an Outlook Calendar. 2. Larry is an owner of the same Outlook calendar. 3. D...

Birthday calendar
I am correct in assuming that if I am not signed in to a Windows Live account, I won't have a "birthday" calendar available? I assume (again) that I must enter birthdays manually. "Mike Seid" <seidnerm@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:#uoKDNixKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I am correct in assuming that if I am not signed in to a Windows Live > account, I won't have a "birthday" calendar available? Yep, that's how it works for me. > I assume (again) that I must enter birthdays manually. Actually, you can...

calendar #28
I installed outlook 2007 in my calendar and in my husbands, it shows both of them side by side but it doesn't show the appts. of my husbands that are on his. How can I get these to share and show each other? Could anyone help??please ...

How do i raise events for dropping items into shared calendar
Hi, I am working on an outlook addin project where i want to capture an event when the user drags an appointment item from his outlook calendar and drops it in a outlook shared calendar on his machine. So when the user takes this action an event must be trapped to perform some business specific operations like sending emails. Is there any event raised on such action which gives details of the appointment item which is dropped in the shared calendar. Thanks and Regards See the ItemAdd event of the Items collection. For more programming related questions, please use...

keep past calendar appts longer than six weeks
Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How do I change setting to keep for a longer period of time? thx. Check your archive settings. You didn't indicate your version of Outlook so the instructions are approximate: Tools > Options > Other > Auto Archive. -- Kathleen Orland "tfg" <tfg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA512107-117A-477D-9786-DDED3BC9D94E@microsoft.com... > Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How > do I change setting to keep for a long...

Calendar sharing on the same computer ?
I previously posted in just "Outlook" but just found this group which may be better for my problem. I am using MS Office Pro 2000. Windows XP Sp2. Have 2 gb Memory. I've been browsing the web for help and group but I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. I have one computer and 2 User Accounts set up that I would like to share the Outlook Calendar with so I don't have to go back and forth to keep both calendars updated. 1 User Account is for personal use and the other one for business. It's just me, no other person. So far, I've cre...

help in reusing 2009 calendar for 2010 12-24-09
I have a calendar from 2009 that I fixed several things. I want to be able to use it for 2010. How can I do this? Thanks Samy Calendars are tables. It is a simple operation to tab through the dates to change them. If you need to add a row, simply resize the the table, the same if you need to delete a row. It is best to type your events in text boxes so you can move them around. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Samy Boy 17-50" <SamyBoy1750@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DC9D9-8311-4702-B982-B5E9EDD2438A@microsoft.com... >I ha...

Calendar continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder
Hi, I have a user who reports her Calendar (Outlook 2000) continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder. Server is Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. Any thoughts? Do they get added to the calendar before they are deleted? Does this person have the Resource Scheduling option under Tools->Options->Caledar set to automatically accept? Also, does the person have the option set to delete blank and voting options turned on? One last thing to check, does the user have any rules defined that affect appointment items? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to...

How can I build a 23''x11.5'' open calendar template?
Im trying to design a template for a wall calendar that is open to 23" x 11.5" It is so I can start manufacturing my own calendars to sell. Ive tried using excell but Im not sure the measurments I put in are in inches. Ive also tried word but that was just a headache! If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. ...

Holiday Requests and Helpdesk
Hi, I'm new to SharePoint and have just installed 2010 version. Does anyone know any good sites where I can download templates or even step by step on how to create Holiday request work flow and Helpdesk. Thank you very much. Lion. I do not have 2010 to look; but my recollectin that in 2007 they had a sample site on Help Desk. Works as a starter. Perhaps also something for holiday request. Look in your site template library. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 01/06/10 19:20, Lion@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I'm new to SharePoint and h...

Autofilter reset button
I recently saw a spreadsheet (don't have the file) that used an Autofilter for the column titles on a freezed pane. Very standard set-up that most of you are well aware of. The big difference is that a Form-type button coupled with a macro was set-up to reset all Autofilters in use. All you did was press the button, named "Reset Filters" and voila - every user-defined Autofilter was reset back to the "All" setting. How can I replicate the same thing? Actually, I think you can record that macro. http://www.officearticles.com/excel/record_a_macro_in_microsoft_e...

Balance total resets itself incorrectly
I just balanced a checking account. The beginning balance in the program gave me a different amount than the bank statement. I accepted that and made an adjustment although I thought that when I last balance I was accurate. The starting balance was a $60. off. I finished that balancing and began the next month. I know that the figures I used were right from the statement and that they agreed with the closing balance that had been entered in the previous balancing. It was fine when I started, but I postponed balancing and the next time I entered the program it told me that I had start...

Animations are resetting when move/changing an object in PPT2007
Hi everybody, maybe somebody can help me out there. We have an PowerPoint Addin using non MS-Graph or 2007 Graph slides for displaying bars. we using a rectangle with the size of the bars. During a presentation i collecting data from my hardware and just try to resize the shape in the size for displaying it. now it always happens that the presentation is going to the point where i stop collecting and updating the bars. When i try to update the "bar - shapes", in 2007 it is resetting the animations to the index (0) Animation of the actual slide. I can force the prog...

Calendar error.Parameter name format cant be null
Hello, I have intalled the rollup 2 in my CRM 1.2 (in a Windows Server2003 SP1), apparently everything was working rigth but we have realized that when we go to Calendar the following error appears: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Value cant be null.Parameter name: format Exception details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cant be null.Parameter name: Format [ArgumentNullException: Value cant be null Parameter name: format] System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args) +133 Microsoft...

Legend box position resetting when reopening file
I'm trying to get the legend to stay anchored above the chart by setting the alignment to 'top', however whenever reopening the file, the legend falls to being within the chart itself. Every time I reposition the legend either manually or through the alignment tool, it resets to being within the chart. Help please! ...

Copy of Outlook 2002 appointment sent to Public Folder calendar gets to another calendar
My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to which everyone in the IT department has publishing editor rights. He places the appointment into his own calendar, sets the time as 'out of office', adds 'IT Shared Calendar' as a required attendee, and then sends this appointment. The appointment appears in his own calendar and in the public folder; but it also appears in the calendar of his deputy.This is annoying for him, because it appears that the deputy manager is busy all day...

Holiday Planner
Morning All, I have been asked to see if i can set up a holiday planner for our department So far so good set a grid up for 2005 and conditionally formatted the cells to change colour if an H - Holiday, S - Sickness, T- Training, O for Offsite, M - Meeting appear. Then I have used countif to calculate the totals for each Quarter for each individual. Not a problem so far. However it was then pointed out to me that there are different leave start dates throughout the year for each person. At the moment I am using VLOOKUP to find the relevant info for each member of staff for each quarte...

help in reusing 2009 calendar for 2010 12-23-09
I have a previous calendar formated 7x8 1/2 portarit and resized the squares and everything. How can I reuse it? I saved it as a template but I can not change the date range or replace it to the new 2010 calendar. Please help, Thanks Sammy I have an Excel calendar I use at work for a weekend work schedule. There is no 2010 calendar in this format. I looked at a claendar and found a month where the first fell on Friday, copied that and renamed it January. I did the whole year like this. There's only 7 possible days the month can start on. I had to make sure they had the ...

need suggestion for calendar
Which program should I get for a "to-do reminder" calendar? Outlook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "meckyj" <meckyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF236350-DBC2-4FBB-B3E7-9F7ECC57C2FC@microsoft.com... > Which program should I get for a "to-do reminder" calendar? JoAnn Paules wrote: > Outlook > Bit OTT just for a calendar and reminder function, isn't it? meckyj wrote: > Which program should I get for a "to-do remi...

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...