OL2007 : Printing problem with multiple mail printing

Hi,

i update my OL 2003 to 2007 and now when i try to print some (HTML)
email in one time, i've some ok, and some are illegible, font size are
decrease to maybe 3pt or 2pt.

If y try to print theses mails one by one it's ok.

Any solutions ?

Thanks in advance !
0
bmassard (2)

Recieve Mail Before Sending

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Mail lMerge

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Border problems

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...

HELP in printing A3 size newsletter-magazine which has a centerfold.
hi! i want to print a newsletter magazine in A3 size. so that means, the newsletter must have a paper size of H:17" and L:11". When i set the paper size in mspublisher to A3 portrait, the centerfold expands to h:22".... which consists of two A3 size papers.... how can i correct this so that each page will print like two short bond papers combined in the middle? also, how can i set mspublisher to print without borders? in my printer setup, there is a borderless settings. problem is, if i select that, some of the layout will be cropped out in the borderline.... so it look...

Redirecting Mail from my Contacts to My Palm Treo
I get a lot of spam so I would only want to redirect messages from sendersin my address book to an external IMAP account (which can be read by my palm). So the rule is very simple: redirect all messages that arrive and their sender is in my address book to another mail address. However, this seems to be impossible given that the condition "messages in my address book" is only local and the redict command is a server based action. Any suggetion how to solve that? Amir does the imap server support redirection? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 i...

display a notification when new mail arrives
Hi Not sure if this is an Outlook or a Windows question! But here goes. Until a short while ago, I would get an 'unopened envelope' icon in the systray when new mail arrived, but now its gone.... Don't think I've done anything to change this - but it was really useful, so can anyone tell me how to put it back, thanks Dear, Tools, options, preference, Email options, advanced email options, (when new item arrive in my inbox), mark on show an envelope icon in the notification area. -- (Please respond to this question Was this post helpful to you?) Hope this helps you...