OL03 and network errors quesiton

Is it possible to set OL to be silent in the presence of network errors (and
just retry until it works), rather than bringing up the "send/receive
progress" and/or the "enter network password" dialogs?  As it is, it's not
only annoying, but OL halts processing on all inboxes (causing the
server-side to fill-up) until the dialogs are manually dismissed, assuming
the computer is even attended.

thanks,
mike

0
vimakefile (10)

Mike <vimakefile@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to set OL to be silent in the presence of network
> errors (and just retry until it works), rather than bringing up the
> "send/receive progress" and/or the "enter network password" dialogs?

Not that I know of.
--
Brian Tillman
0

CRM WEB attachment error
Hi Group I have a freshly installed SBS 2003, it works okay execpt for attaching documents on the notes. It pops up with an 500 internel server error, but there is nothing to see in the event log. what to do? regards Morten Okay, i figured this one out. permissions on your temp dir are wrong, i added everybody with full access. and then it worked. but the error from microsoft could be more informative, instead of "500 system error" right on! "Morten Kalles´┐Że" <mail@kallesoee.dk> skrev i en meddelelse news:42c93135$0$18644$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... ...

Offline Address Book Error: 0x8004010F
I am about to install a new Active Directory and Exchange organisation and currently, I have setup a trial environment as follows: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise (180-day Trial) Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise (120-day Trial) with SP1 installed When I logon with as a standard user who is a member of the 'Domain Users' group and I perform a send and receive, I get the following error message: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' The operation failed... (0x8004010F) I have examined the configuration and I have an object called 'Default Offline Address Book' sent as the...

repost help windows error
I have uninstalled reinstalled three times - different directories - complete shutdown and restarts to no avail --------------------------- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library --------------------------- Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\msmoney.exe abnormal program termination --------------------------- OK --------------------------- You can keep posting at 12 hour intervals and it will not make anybody more likely to know an answer to your issue. Note also that neither of your posts ever pose a question. This is not a common issue with a simple ans...

Error 337 and Error 270 Win 2008
Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can help me out here. DPM server is Win 2K3 I am trying to protect some Win 2K8 Machines (Domain Controllers) As soon as i make the Servers domain controllers i get a communication error 270. If i try to add the server manually to the dpm server, it will install and dpm recognises it but gives me a 270 error. If i try to let dpm install the agent i am getting an error 337. I have taken these from the event viewer. If any one can help me, i would be really thankful. Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 1...

Error : fatal error C1045: compiler limit,
Hi, When I am building a file i'm getting the following error on Visual C++ 6.0 compiler. fatal error C1045: compiler limit : linkage specifications nested too deeply Can anyone help me on this regard? Thanks & Regards, Pearl Without knowing anything about your program, it is hard to guess why you are getting this message. One possibility is that you have a syntax error that is causing externs appear to be nested, thus leading to a secondary error C1045. Unfortunately, there appears to be no actual definition of what a 'nested extern' really is. joe On 28 Jun 2005 0...

MAPI error, BES, and Exch 2007
I'm trying to get blackberry enterprise server working with Exchange 2007. Yes, I know its not supported... This wasn't my bright idea. After spending entirely too much time on the phone with blackberry support, they say my problem is a version conflict of mapi32.dll's on the exch 2007 box and the BES box. The problem is, I'm unable to register the updated mapi version from the BES box on the E2007 box. I'm guessing this has something to do with the 64-bit system, but am not sure. Also, there is a mapi32.dll on the E2007 box in a C:\windows\SysWOW64 folder in addi...

After installing multiple updates, error code 0xC80001F
I have been installing multiple updates (due to computer restore). During this last set of updates, I noticed that there were a few that said they weren't installed (failed) successfully. I went back to the installed updates info, but there were no items that showed "failed". When I tried to go back to the Windows Update Home page, I received this error code [Error number: 0xC80001FE]. I do not have a 3rd party anti-virus or firewall active right now. I have done nothing following the installation of updates. -- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing tha...

Error 30366 in VB code behind Visual Studio 2005 project
I'm new to using Visual Studio (2005) with VB and I've recently taken over a project started by someone else. The basic process is to retrieve a file from an ftp server, load the data into SQL Server (2005) tables, summarize the data - creating a new file to put on the mainframe. There are steps included that print reports as well. The problem is an error I get for each field when attempting to upload the data into the db tables. This is the error: Error 30366: 'Public Property BatchAgency() As String' and 'Public WriteOnly Property BatchAgency() As Stri...

Network provider
Hi all, already posted into DDK. Maybe someone might help... I need to export NPCancelConnection function from my np.dll, what oridinal should I assign !? Thanks Ale I had to add and exports a NPCancelConnection to my np.dll in order to know when a user rigth-clicks "Disconnect" from Explorer... All others functions have been called, this new one have not... Any help? Thanks Ale "Ale" wrote: > Hi all, > already posted into DDK. Maybe someone might help... > > I need to export NPCancelConnection function from my np.dll, what oridinal > should I as...

Report server Error 07-01-04
After Installing MSCRM I get the following message when trying to access Reports : The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content and then restart the service. Check the documentation for more information. (rsReportServerDisabled) Get Online Help Bad Data. I found "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 842421 " that states the exact Error message but in their case it's caused because the user account that is used to run the Repo...

why does enter network password keep appearing on my screen
I have tried to change my default email from outlook express to outlook but the message box "enter network password" keeps appearing every 5 minutes on my screen. How do i stop this happening? Timm <Timm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried to change my default email from outlook express to > outlook but the message box "enter network password" keeps appearing > every 5 minutes on my screen. > How do i stop this happening? What version of Outlook and what type of account(s) are listed in your mail profile? -- Brian Tillman The Outlook...

Unable to get TextBoxes property of Worksheet Class Error
I have posted elsewhere to try and get resolution on my issue and decided to ask for help here as well. I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I have a workbook that has multiple sheets and some of these sheets have Textboxes (from the drawing tool) on the sheet with standard naming (i.e. TextBox 1, TextBox 2, etc.) I have a button that executes code that takes and builds an external file with the data from the worksheets, including the TextBoxes. During that process I am checking to see if those worksheets with TextBoxes have anything entered before attempting to grab the...

Trapping Error 3101
Hi: I have a form with 2 dependant combos to select a CategoryID and PartID. I would like to check to make sure that both are selected before trying to leave the record. When I put some code in the BeforeUpdate and/or Current event of the form, I get an error "The Microsoft Jet database enfine cannot find a record in the table <name> with matching key". Help shows error 3101 but, when I try to check err.number, it says 0. Where and/or how should I be checking to trap this error. I look forward to some help. Thanks, Barry It's probably the form's Er...

Importing Excel Data
I'm receiving the following error message when I try to import a MS Excel 2007 file into Access 2007 (into a new table): The search key not found on any record. Then it tells me the file will not be imported. I've looked at the Excel file and don't see anything wrong with it -- any suggestions? Thanks! -- Jen Scott Look here: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-92702.html Seems to be related to indexes. Regards Kevin "Jen Scott" <JenScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56037922-D70F-41...

Runtime error 94
runtime error 94 invalid use of null I get this error message everytime I create a matrix item and go into quantity view. The system is running windows Vista but without SP1. I am at a loss as I have tried as much as i can think of, this happens even when i load the RMS sample DB and test it there. Any ideas? ...

Customer Combiner Error
I am receiving the following error when trying to use Customer Combiner in the Professional Services Tool Kit. Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'AGPERAMT_1', table 'CFSTS.dbo.PA00521', column does not allow nulls. UPDATE fails. I have checked via sql and my specific customer does not exist in this table PA00521 although all other customer do exist here. any ideas? Sounds like the combiner is using the data in that table from the source customer and finding it null. Age the account. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for So...

Error Message #2
I loaded an Excel file (.xls) on another computer. The file will open correctly from within Excel 97 but produces an error message if opened by double clicking the file (via shortcut), which is the preferred method .. When Excel starts and opens the file an error message appears: "A document with the name [file name given] is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document, either close the document that is currently open, or rename one of the documents." On clicking the OK button the f...

Error 02-07-05
Guys , I have this error : "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses. " when ever i try to open any report. I have installed CRM using Adventure Works Cycle license and import all sample data. Can any body help me how i remove this error. Regards, Syed Fahad Anwar. Hi Fahad! "Fahad Anwar" schrieb > I have this error : "Please verify that you have enough Crystal > licenses. " when ever i try to open any report. This is a common problem, but it can be caused by a number of issues. Search this group: http://group...

error creating an If simple statement
I am getting the following error, and I dont know why "The expression you entered has a function containing the wrong number of arguments." Past 0-30 days: IIf([proj_ship_date]-[request_date]>=0 and IIf([proj_ship_date]-[request_date]<30,[Days Diffe],0)) Any ideas??? I am sure I am missing something... Thanks in advance! Thank you very much to both of u. That did it :-) ...

Save Error
I have a file that I am trying to save. Everytime I select Save I get the following message: Excel could not save all the data and formatting you recently added to file data file.xls. -To return to your workbook without saving click Cancel. -If you want to continue saving changes without repairing the problem, click OK. -For information about repairing the problem, click Help. When I click Help I get a blank grey box. How can I find out what is wrong? Thanks, JC It kind of sounds like you're getting hit with the fact that Excel has a limit of 4000 different formats in a workbook....

Code is Incomplete error in HR
Hello! We're trying to enroll an employee in Health Insurance and an error keeps on popping up saying that the code is incomplete, please complete the setup on the accountign side before continuing. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks Marisol Yes, it generally means that you do not have a payroll deduction or payroll benefit or both created that match the benefit. If you have a benefit that has both an employee and employer cost, you would need a payroll deduction and benefit created. Try going through the benefit setup and saving the record. See if you can acc...

Auto Update error message (constant)
I have Money 2006 Deluxe and have encountered two problems: 1. For more than a week a red <!> icon appears at the upper right of the screen where updates are posted, and clicking on it indicated that, under the MSN Money Synchronization section, "your last call encountered an error" and that "updates are temporarily unavailable." Does this hinder any Money functions? How can it be corrected? I visited MSN Money's web site and didn't see any wrong settings. 2. When I first downloaded this new version of Money, a window popped up at sign-up offering the f...

Error message when import to Excel
Last week, we updated the windows 2000 with SP4 and RPC upgrade. Now I found the some errors happened when we import/generate data into Excel from some applications, that is "RPC server is unavailable". This caused that we can not get the excel file. ...

How do I add error bars unique to each data point?
I have a data series that I want to add error bars to, however I would like to have unique error bar values for each individual point? Is this possible? Thank you.. Glenn Hi, On the error bar tab of the format dialog for a data series are 2 ref edit boxes that will allow you to select a range of cells containing a unique value for each point. Cheers Andy Glenn wrote: > I have a data series that I want to add error bars to, however I would like > to have unique error bar values for each individual point? Is this possible? > Thank you.. > Glenn -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP ...

ocs not found error
Hi, I developed V application . It had my own VC++ ocx componenet.Now I ported or compiled this VB application as windows exe, I copied this exe file and ocx component and placed them on PATH in another computer. When I run this VB exe application , I get this abc.ocx component not found... Help me...whats the problem.. Do I have to register this componenet on every computer where this exe is used...If yes then how ? Can I push this registring part into the VB exe....without involving the user in these registration things... Help me please... Thanks sandSpiderX Open a command prompt wi...