OL Folder Shows Empty When Email is Stored

Suddenly one of my MS Outlook 2002 folders appears to be
empty when know there is undeleted mail in there.

All of the email stored there just disappeared from view
yet the folder shows bold face that there is unread mail
in it...and I know that is true because I dropped email in
the folder. Yet the folder is blank. I know there are 50
or so undeleted messages in the folder but the folder
shows blank. This is on an Exchange 2000 Server system.

One other hint...When the folder is highlighted I can
choose "select all" from the pull down which indicates
something is in there. Empty folders do not
display "select all" when they are truly empty. All other
folders are fine. Any ideas anyone?
0
anonymous (74722)

Sounds to me like you have a filter applied. Just check
the current view under View is Messages. You may have
somehow selected to view Last 7 days worth of messages.

Matt

0
anonymous (74722)
6/22/2004 11:37:13 AM
Matt -- Good suggestion but that did not solve the
problem ... any other thoughts?
Howard

0
anonymous (74722)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

multiple email identities

Offline Folders #5
I am trying to get an outlook client setup so that it automatically opens offline without prompting the user. Does anyone know if this is possible, if so how to do it. Thanks Phil pearson In the properties of the e-mail account (Tools, Options, Mail Setup, E-mail Accounts, View or Change existing e- mail accounts) if this is an Exchange e-mail account, highlight it and hit Change, then More Settings. Select Manually Control Connection State, then select Work Offline and Use Dialup Networking. This should give you the desired effect. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying ...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

Mail enabled public folders / spam
Hello, For each of my users inbox I have exchange mark mail with the SCL and move anything over my threshold into their junk mail folder. This works pretty well and eliminates nearly all of the spam we get. I have not thus far managed to work out how to get this working for mail enabled public folders. How can I set this up (perhaps nominating anotehr folder as the 'junk mail' folder) or something similar? TIA, Nick ...

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Outlook 2003

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...