OL 2003: How to print the Created field in tasks?

When I print an Outlook 2003 task, the following fields get printed:
Subject
Status
Percent Complete
Total Work
Actual Work
Owner

If a task has a Start Date, then it also gets printed.

Interestingly, I created a custom field, which I call "Actor" and it also gets
printed.

However, I would like to print the Created field (which has the date the task
was created).

Advise please.

Display Field Name as Text Listing if Value True from Checkbox Fields
Hi everyone! I have 40 or so columns in a table using the yes/no data type. Each record in the table represents an audit of a paper form. Those items filled incorrectly or incompletely on the paper form receive a check on an access form during the audit process. I would like to create a feedback form based on the audit record that displays a listing of fields that received the check boxes, or rather, were incomplete or incorrect on paper form that was audited. On the feedback form, I only want to display something like this: "Your form had the following errors: ErrorFieldOneName Erro...

SQL Field Limitations
I understand that there are 8000 character limitations on tables in SQL that affect CRM's ability to extend customizations on any particular object. I also understand that once a field is created in CRM and deleted, that, currently, those characters are not recoverable. Is there any way for me to quickly determine what usage level I am at on a particular object (current and orphaned) via SQL query or otherwise. Thanks in advance. P.S. I did not do the original deployment and am unable to get any info from those who did. deleted? You can't delete a field via CRM,.....you &q...

Manual uninstall of Exchange 2003
After doing a manual uninstall of Exchange 2003, I need to remove the server from the ESM, but it gives me the following error message: Cannot delete this server because one or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server. I made sure to move all mailboxes from the server and removed all public folder replicas prior to uninstall installing. I also went thru the steps laid out in KB307917. The only mailboxes remaining were system mailboxes. Can I use adsiedit to remove the server from ESM and would that cause issues later. courtesy of Evan, run this query using ldp.exe to see...

Vista, MS Access 2003 and MS ADO Ext 6.0 vs 2.x
I am running into an issue with MS Access 2003 installed on Vista. Apparantly in the MS ADO Ext 6.0 version either (format, round, or sum) is not in that DLL. However, when I link to v2.8 of the DLL, I don't have an issue. I am getting the following error message when running my query. "Function is not available in expressions in query expressions." Does anyone have other workarounds? I am distributing this application in an MDE format, so I was wondering if the end users may experience issues, if I link to my version of msadox.dll instead of the installed version. I tried s...

Formula result shows as zero Excel 2003
Formula as shown =IF(C12<>"",+C11-C12,"") appears in D12. This is the same formula as rows above but rows above show correct result whereas D12 and subsequent rows show only zero. If I do an F2 and F9, the correct result shows in the Formula Editing bar so formula is working correctly. I have tried copying both formula and cell formatting from previous rows which do display their result correctly but still doesn't fix the problem. Any assistance would be much appreciated Hi maybe automatic calculation is disabled. Check 'Tools - Options - Calculate...

Create rule to run script
I have a vb script that when run takes the attachment on an e-mail and places it in a folder. Is there any way to setup a rule in outlook that when an e-mail is received from a certain person or address, to automatically run this script to place the attachment in the specified folder? Thanks in advance what version? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outl...

spreadsheet does not print as large as created
I have created a spreadsheet in Excel 2002. Simple layout with number, name, address,blank, blank,number. I created with large font size (28 or 32). I want the columns large enough for me to write in blanks and make notes. When the document is printed (hp laser 5p) the size of the font is not increased. Jim Morgan Memphis Tn Probably because that printer (driver) will not support that font and/or size. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software Granite Shoals, TX donaldb@281.com "Jim Morgan" <jmorgan7@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message news:06ce01c34dfe$29c53d90$a401280a@phx.gb...

how do i create a local client rule for outlook 2003
hello has anyone ever been able to create a local client rule for outlook 2003? exchange 2003? I can create the rule to send it to a PST (i dont know whether this can be done) then when i run the rule it says there is an error with the rule and it turns red. Does anyone have the steps for how to get this to work? Thanks A does the pst exist and is it in your profile? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: htt...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

create a database
Steve can you email me I really need a database created as well and will pay you the fee. Sheryl On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:26:01 -0700, Sheryl <Sheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Steve can you email me I really need a database created as well and will pay >you the fee. Sheryl Luckily for you, he can't, because he doesn't know your email address. Don't post it here, or even worse spammers than Steve will pick it up. I would recommend that you find someone (perhaps locally) who can help you, rather than paying someone who has habitually and constantl...

Creating a Combination Bar Chart with 2 Lines
I am trying to create a bar chart with 2 line series. The Y-axis for the vertical bars would be on the left and the Y-axis for the 2 line series would be on the right (3 series were defined). The horizontal axis for all series are calendar months (Jan, Feb, etc.) Every time I setup the chart my chart only displays a single line, ignoring the other line series. The vertical bars come out fine. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? Thanks Bill Falzone Don't use the built in types. Make the chart using all columns. Select a series that you want to change (click on it right in th...

2003 calendar free/busy times
New to 2003 so please bear with me - in 5.5 you had to replicate from site to site the free busy time so someone in another site when sending a meeting notice could check to see if the time was available. I can't seem to find out how this is done in 2003 - how do you publish from one administrative groups servers to another the calendar info? TIA Nancy Stevens NStevens@tycoint.com in the ESM, go to your AG, then "Folders", then "Public Folders"...right-click, and select "View System Folders"...under "Schedule+ Free Busy", select the appropr...

CRM 3.0/4.0: Views to show record that is created X Days Ago
I have a simple requirement to create a View with condition that the record is created x days ago, for example the record that is created 3 days ago. The only operator that is available for datetime (e.g. createdon) is only Last X Days, which if i show Last 3 Days, will show the records that were created today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Is there any operator or any way to show the record that were created 3 days ago? I try to put condition "createdon Last 3 Days" and "NOT createdon Last 2 days", but there is no "NOT" operator in CRM. I try to insert new attribut...

Database Field Sizes.
I have two small problems, firstly Can the Matrix Description field size be increased to 40/60 chars at present too small. or is there a bigger field i can use eg the extended description field size increased. We need a way that when a saleperson inputs a sale order at the POS and the item needs to be special order the following information is automatically passed to the purchased order for the supplier. 1, supplier Ref number for item. 2, Supplier Colour (four suppliers have 56 colours each) 3, Size of Dress etc 4, delivery date required 5, Order confirmation date and number from suppli...

Outlook 2003 with Word 2000 Editor
Does anyone know if you can use Word 2000 with Outlood 2003 to edit messages... I couldn't find a download on the web... If you are trying to use, inside of Outlook 2003, Word 2000 as the "editor" ... not possible. Need to use the same "family" together, e.g. Word 2003 with Outlook 2003, or Word 2000 with Outlook 2000. There is nothing to download. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms Brendan Shaw wrote: > Does anyone know if you can use Word 2000 with Outlood > 2003 to edit messages... > > I couldn't find a download on the web... ...

link custom field to resource names
hello, i have created a custom field "Primary contact" is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? maybe turn it into a drop down list? thanks "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23hSQ6HJsEHA.3396@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hello, > i have created a custom field "Primary contact" > is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? > maybe turn it into a drop down list? > > thanks > > ...

creating a function for dividing two columns
I am trying to keep track of softball stats. I trying to make a column of batting averages. I have at bats in column b, hits in column c with the results in column d. I cant get the function right so it will display the correct result. use this =SUM(C1/B1) in cell D1. Format D1 as a number with 3 decimal places. Steve Hubbard "cflan" <cflan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212BF952-55B9-45DF-BC8C-E8B670FA6010@microsoft.com... > I am trying to keep track of softball stats. I trying to make a column of > batting averages. I have at bats in column b,...

print report according to value field
I am trying to print a report depending on a the field "OrderQty". i did created the code with the print command and the criteria and it looks like this: DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProduction", acViewPreview, WhereCondition:=strWhere, OpenArgs:=strDescrip DoCmd.PrintOut , , , , [OrderQty] however, it give me an error saying, that "|" field is not found. i looked through the code and tested the code, by putting 1 or 2 in place of OrderQty and it prints fine, that means to me that it's not the code and i looked to through the Query that the source of that R...

Server 2003 Unbelievably Slow
Hi, First of all, I'd like to add that I'm not a professional in server systems. My problem is that my server is unbelievably slow. It is a new (3 months old) IBM xServer with quad core processor, 4 gb ram, 15k hdd, etc. I have sqlserver developer edition (db size is 4 gb) running for an erp software. I also have Kerio WinRoute Firewall on the server where I log all the internet activities of the users in the network. The Performance window (ctrl+alt+del) shows at a norma time app. 3-5%. However, even opening a folder from "My Computer" takes sometimes 10...

Money 2003
I've set-up mortage loan account connected to hause asset account. I'm downloading bank transactions reports through internet. Beside others there are loan payments. How I can declare those payments aftewards as loan payments regarding specyfic loan account? Could I define split beetwen principal and interest? Dref ...

Noob Question For Selecting Multiple Fields On A Form
Hello... In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and click Edit -> Select All to select all fields on the form. Now, my question is... where in 2007 did the put that functionality? If Microsoft removed it from there... where did they recreate it? Thanks! Squirrel "SQLSQUIRREL" <SQLSQUIRREL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:333547A1-9C6A-422B-9CD5-97D79D6037DF@microsoft.com... > Hello... > > In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and > click Edit -> Select All to se...

ModifierVBA should be able to make grid/scrolling fields required
Hello: I have been going into the GL Transaction Entry window and have successfully worked on VBA code to prevent a user from saving or posting a journal entry when that user has not entered a description of some sort into the Distribution Reference window. But, it should be (I would think) as simple as just going into Modifier and changing the field to have the Required property. But, when I tried this, it did not work. Anyway, that's my suggestion. Thanks! childofthe1980s ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions wi...

Add the same field twice to a pivot table but filter one of them?
In my datasheet, I have a "cost" column and a "date" column so each cost has an associated date. In my pivot table, I've added the "cost" as a field, which shows the total and this is fine. However, I'd like to add the "cost" as a field again and this time selecting which dates to include in the cost number so that I have two cost fields side by side. Is something like this possible? Hi That is not possible in the same PT. You will need to set up a second PT based upon the same data set as the first but do NOT use the same Pivot Cache to save ...

mySQL datetime field reports as Long Integer with ODBC
I'm using Access 2003 as a reporting tool against a mySQL database, connecting with the mySQL ODBC driver 3.51.17. The ODBC driver reports every datetime field as a Long Integer in Access. This makes date operations problematic. I notice an interesting post in this forum from 2005 that would work fine ("Convert UNIX time to windows general date"), but using a function with every row seems like an unnecessary performance hit. Also, it seems counter-intuitive that the driver doesn't recognize the correct field type. The problem looks suspiciously like the mySQL bug rep...

Printing Question
I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is better done in Access. However, the report is too large to print on a single page and that is a necessity. With Excel, I just adjusted the scaling. I can't seem to do that with Access I've also tried exporting from Access to Excel, but the calculated fields are not exported. Any suggestions on how I can print the report on one page? Sorry, when I posted, it said there was an error and that I should try posting later. "randlesc" wrote: > I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is bett...