OL 2000 stops responding after clicking on Standard toolbar.

My OL 2000 stops responding when I click on any option on
the standard toolbar. I've been trying to access - Tools,
options or services and modify some settings.
I can access the configuration in the control panel but
cannot access anything on the standard toolbar.
How do I resolve this problem?
0
jshaffer1 (1)

Automatcally Hiding Rows in Excel 2000 #2
Is there a way of automatically hiding rows in Excel 2000 based on a rule (ie if there is no data in a row, we want to hide that row without doing it manually)? We have a couple of ideas which involve VB code which reacts to data within that row but if anyone has done this before or knows of a way to do it, that would be great. Thanks in advance! Tom Starr http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F625B17.4BF93224%40msn.com Was a reply you got to your first post. Tom Starr wrote: > > Is there a way of automatically hiding rows in Excel 2000 based on a rule > (ie if there is no...

MSOutlook 2000 Corrupts Incoming Mail Attachments
I am using MSOutlook 2000 on company LAN and attachments with incoming e-mails are being corrupted/lost. If I do not use MSOutlook but use webmail to view my mail on server, attachments are fine. What is going wrong? What happens if you select File | Save Attachments on one of these messages that have a corrupted/lost attachment? (or better stated, does the size field indicate that the attachment is still there even if you can't see it?) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

How to emailing file from Excel 2000 to 2003, cannot open??
I am using Excel 2000, and trying to email either as an attachment or as a file to a receiptiant with 2003. They cannot open it. And at some time I haven't been able to. How am I saving it into the wrong format??? Please help ASAP, am on location and needing to send a report. Thank you What are they receiving? Do they have Excel? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "bennyw0528" <bennyw0528@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78AED71F-93AC-4D41-8CC5-45FA965AEE2A@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2000, and trying to email either as an at...

Cannot view file after double clicking on a file with 2007
Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in the left corner it doesn't show up. Granted it is Windows XP, but we have 394 machines give or take and they all work fine in Office. And they are all identical software setups. "Chris" wrote: > Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in > the left corner it doesn't show up. Another thing, I called Microsoft support today and some woman named Vija answered the phone. She was telling me with the file not showing up until clicking the balloon this is how...

Retrieving (re-importing) .pst archive files in Outlook 2000
Can anyone tell me how to import .pst archive files in Outlook 2000? I have tried Import from another program or file/Personal Folder File (.pst)/File to import/Browse => C:Documents and Settings/User(My name)/Application data/Microsoft/Outlook ... and can't see any .pst files. In Windows Explorer, a search in the same location (i.e C:Documents and Settings/User(My name)/Application data/Microsoft/Outlook) reveals .FAV, .LOG, .DAT and other files, but none of my .pst archive files. I have ensured that "Show hidden files and folders" is switched on in Tools/Folder...

"Paste Special" with the right click mouse
I would like to have the option of "Paste Special" with the right click mouse in all microsoft office suite. Thanks, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=de847738-df56-4...

Compact Archive Folder in Outlook 2000
How do I compact the Archive folder in Outlook 2000? I deleted a lot of messages in it but the size has not changed. Using Advanced Personal Folders properties does not seem to compact the archive. Roger Why don't you start using a new archive file? What is the current size of the archive file? Try to keep your .pst files under 2 GB. Roger wrote: > How do I compact the Archive folder in Outlook 2000? I deleted a lot of > messages in it but the size has not changed. Using Advanced Personal > Folders properties does not seem to compact the archive. > > Roger The...

Distribution List Auto Respond
Hello all, Do any of you know of a way to have Exchange auto respond to messages sent to a distribution list? I do not want to turn on the Send Out-of-Office Messaegs to originator option on because all of the members will have their own OOF messages set up during our Holiday Closure (1 week). The desire is that when people send a message to our Help Desk DL during our closure they would receive a message in return stating that we are closed for the holidays. Thanks for any help with this. Mike Seattle Pacific University You may have to remove everyone from the DL except a temp user wi...

click on page form tab to filter subform
I have page tab with following names: Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate. I would like to have subform only show the rates for each page tab. How do I go about doing this. I am new to VBA and from reading all the threads, I can't seem to find the one that fits my exact need. Please explain step-by-step since I am new. Let me know if I need to provide more details. Thank you. Hi Kris Presumably you have a field in the RecordSource of your subform that contains one of the three values (Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate) or some other text or code that corresponds to these values....

Stopping Automatic Message Box
I am using some Combo Boxes and in a number of them I am using the NotInList property to bring up a customised message box. This works fine but my message box is followed by another automatic one giving the standard error message. How can I prevent this second message box from appearing? I am sure that I am probably overlooking the obvious. Here is an example of the code: Private Sub cboMRproductType_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) MsgBox ("Selection not recognised, you must select an item from the list. To abandon the record click Cancel.") End...

Exchange 5.5 in Windows 2000 Domain
HI I am looking for any advise I can get on this subject, or any references you may have. Basically I have an NT4 PDC that currently has Exchange 5.5 installed on it. I have a windows 2000 Database server that is just a member server of hte domain. My NT4 machine is running out of space, so I am getting a new server for exchange. I will install Windows 2000 on this server and then follow the Ed Crowley Server Move method, to move my exchange server over to this new machine. I am comfortable with this. I have just now installed an NT4 BDC into the domain (it is only a very old machine so it ...

Weird black screen when responding to message
Hi All, The title says it all really. I've recently started to get a black screen with coloured type when I reply to messages. Invariably the screen goes back to white with whatever colour type is applicable to a string of messages but sometimes I have to hit send with it showing coloured text on black. When the message arrives at the other end the colour is correct. More oddly, this doesn't happen on all messages but is beginning to become more frequent. I've run a couple of spyware progs and Norton anti virus etc. so don't think its anything nasty behind it. So over to...

How to get looping VBA code to respond to events on worksheet
Hello, I have some code of the form do while not g_Paused bunch of calls ... loop where I'd like the variable g_Paused to be toggled by a button on the worksheet. The only way I can seem to get the code to respond to the button click is to use do while not g_Paused bunch of calls ... ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Name").Activate DoEvents loop But this is pretty slow and causes the sheet to flicker...is there a better method? PS I'm using buttons from the Control Toolbox Thank you. ...

Stopping Replication
My replication setup is as follows... Server A publishes (pushes) transactional updates. Server B subscribes (pulls) to Server A. I need to stop replication process temporarily and switch server A to single user mode. Is there an issue with me stopping sqlagent? Can there be issues when I start it again? Thanks in advance ...

What can stop a PC from displaying Access 2000/2003 text & background colours?
Can anyone suggest a reason why a specific Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop should be unable to display any of the text or background colours on an utterly basic test form with only a couple of text boxes and no VBA code on an otherwise empty test database? The problem also happens with an application of mine using Access 2003 runtime - but only on this PC. It runs fine on several other PCs. I have applied every available Windows XP Home update and every available Office 2000 update to no effect. The laptop (set to 32-bit colour) can display digital colour photographs without any problem and ...

Restoring a single mailbox into Exchange 2000 SP3 environment.
I perform nightly ntbackups of our entire information store. In the past I would restore the entire information store to a test clone Exchange environment server and then open the mailbox required using Outlook and export the mailbox to a pst, and then import that pst into the exiting production mailbox using outlook again. As you all probably know with a 23gig information store this is horribly time consuming, and it drives me nuts. Can someone provide me an alternative solution to this? On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:54 -0400, "frank s" <SFDSFDSF@SFSDFDSFSA.COM> wrote: ...

Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving
I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages and then says it is not responding. Try looking for help here: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-gb;8753#tab3 "Xandersmum" wrote: > I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now > having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages > and then says it is not responding. ...

Dividing a cell in Excel 2000
I am embarrassed to ask, but here goes. About a year ago some of you on this forum explained how I can divide a cell without creating a whole new row. I can't remember how I did it. With a diagonal line? A horizontal line? A vertical line? Doesn't really matter; I just want to enter a number on each side of the divide. Much appreciation, Lois You can always find previous posts in the archives. Just enter your name or email address in the author field at http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* to see your posts and any replies. You might take ...

OL '02 merge PST files
How can I merge a PST file from another computer into my outlook? Both versions are the same (2002). Wanted some advice before trying and messing it up!! Thanks If the PCs are connected via a network link, copy the file over and either open it in Outlook (File | Open | Outlook Data File) and drag the folders/messages into your existing personal folders. If they're not connected, you'll have to find alternate means of getting the file over. If you end up burning it to a CD, make sure you copy it from the CD to the target machine and uncheck the read-only attribute in the file's...

Hyper-Threading Technology for XP with Excel 2000
Attention to: Microsoft Expert My computer setting is Dual-XEON 2.66, 1GB RAM with Windows XP Professional. Hyper-Threading Technology is enabled, therefore, I am able to see four logical Processors. However, when I open single Excel 2000 spreadsheet for calculation, it consumes 25% of CPU and 130MB RAM on computing resources. If I disable Hyper- Threading Technology, then it displays only 2 CPU processors only, and I try to run the same single Excel 2000 spreadsheet for calculation, it consumes 50% of CPU, of course, the speed of calculation is faster. Could you tell me why Hype...

Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2000 Server
I have upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003 and all appeared to go well but now Outlook will not connect to the Exchange server. Reports error in conf for RPC. OWA stills works fine. Also when I try to add Exchange Server it reports that the server is not online, but it is. I have review everything on MS site but have found nothing that deals with this issue. do you have these keys? [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ClientProtocols] "ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll" "...

Exchange 5.5 standard hit 16gb limit!
Exchange server standard 5.5 hit 16gb limit. seems the admin account used for internet connector service has about 2 million messages in it. Theres only a gb or so left on the drive, I cannot delete that users mailbox. Im guessing because its a logged operation and theres not enough diskspace for the log. I dont have the mailbox cleanup wizard from sp3, what can be done? A defrag of course wont work since it needs 10% additional (still wouldnt cleanup those 2 million messages!). So.. it comes up and a few minutes later goes down again. How else can I get these messages removed with this...

Access 2000... how to import a word document?
I am told Access will allow inport of a Word document by converting the document to Rich Text w/delimiter, then into Access. Does that not work with Access 2000? It depends what you mean by "import a Word document". If you have data in a table in a Word document, convert the table to text, paste the text into a new file, and save it as plain (not rich) text; then import the text file into Access. Alternatively, paste the table into Excel, save in Excel or CSV format, and import the resulting file into Access. Which of these works best depends on just what's in the data. ...

Toolbar of different sizes of button
Hi All, I am trying to create a toolbar for IE using ATL+MFC. I want to create a toolbar just like google but without any combobox etc. simple buttons but I have to have different size of buttons on the toolbar. like the first button would be more in width the second and thrid one would be smaller. I tried using SetBitmapSize(); SetButtonSize(); for this but it doesnt seem working.(I am not using imagelist at the moment) if it is better to use imagelist in this situation? more over I put a button image extracting it from MSN toolbar it was a bitmap with pink back ground when I used it as im...

access 2000 workgroup security question
I haven't used workgroup security for many years and forgot how it all works but have a situation now where I have an access 2000 database that uses workgroup security and possibly other security and I'm trying to figure out how to get it so I can design forms or export the forms out of the database into an unsecured database. I purchased one of those $30 workgroup password crackers and ran it, here's the results: Lets assume the database is called XXX.MDB and the workgroup is called WWW.MDW For the workgroup we have: "wuser" and "wpassword"...