office xp small business

I'm trying to remove office xp small business but it keeps asking for
the disk, which is no longer available.  how can i remove it without
the disk?

~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/
~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/

how to disable outlook office
I use outlook express for my e-mails and it works fine. I recently joined motzarella.org as my newsgroup because Comcast which had a contract with giganews is abolishing this service as of today. My question is this: If I respond to a message in the newsgroup, instead of the mail template for outlook express, I get the outlook office template. I never use outlook office and there are no addresses in same. How can I fix this so I can reply to messages with outlook express. thanks, Monika Purpledawn wrote: > I use outlook express for my e-mails and it works fine. I recently joined &...

Problem copy/pasting images from IE8 to MS Office 2007
I've got a weird problem that just started happening last week on one of my PCs (running Vista Home Premium). If I copy an image from IE8, and paste it into MS Office (Word, PPT, Outlook) the first one works fine, but then when I paste subsequent images, I get a copy of the first one. I'm not sure how to clear the clipboard, but I don't think that's even the problem. It gets more weird... When I paste the second time (or any subsequent copy/pastes after the first), it knows the size of whatever item I copied to the clipboard, but it pastes the first image distorted...

Can't Send Messages Using Outlook Web Access & XP
Our users with Windows XP cannot send messages using OWA. I've read a few KB articles about some incompatabilities between XP and OWA, but none of the proposed fixes (using the "basic" rather than "premium" client, or changing the security settings in IE) seem to solve this last problem. When they click on "send", it generates an unspecified "error on page". The problem occurs using IE and Firefox, but just on XP machines. My Windows 2000 machine works fine using IE and even my Macintosh using Safari (gasp!) works. ...

xp outlook so slow to load
I just bought top of the line Dell with XP and Outlook takes 2 minutes to load! My 3-yr old laptop with same PST file took 10 seconds. Any ideas why? Try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:00ab01c39d10$908bbb60$a001280a@phx.gbl, camgyrl wrote: > I just bought top of the line Dell with XP and Outlook > takes 2 minutes to lo...

Hotmail on my office laptop
If I add my hotmail account to my Outlook 2007 on my office laptop, will my personal messages be available to anyone on my network, or will they just be downloaded to my laptop? I love Outlook 2007, I just don't want the world to see my personal e-mails. longbeachlaw <longbeachlaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I add my hotmail account to my Outlook 2007 on my office laptop, > will my personal messages be available to anyone on my network, or > will they just be downloaded to my laptop? I love Outlook 2007, I > just don't want the world to see my person...

Set Out of Office (or a rule) to only function on weekends
Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a rule or out of office assistant to run for specific date ranges. How do I set up either a rule or the out of office assistant to 'push' mail to me only on weekends? HCA.CWT.RN wrote on Fri, 02 April 2010 09:04 > Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets > forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a > rule or out of office assistant to run for spec...

Money 2000 Windows XP SP2 Password problems
Hi. * I have reformatted my hard drive (On a Compaq Table TC1000) & reinstalled Windows XP Pro Tablet. * I have then installed the Windows XP SP2. I then restored my backups, which included my mny data file from Money 2000. * I then (amongst other software installs) installed Money from the original CD. * When I tried to start Money, it asks for the password as usual BUT it doesn't accept the usual password. * I have checked that it is the right file, checked Caps Lock, typed carefully several times - to no avail. * Are you aware of any problems with Money 2000 & SP2? I...

Word/Office Integration as seen at CRM 3.0 Partner Readiness Event
Has anyone seen available resources on integration to Office 2003 applications such as Word?? I saw this demo'd at a Partner Readiness event back in Nov. 2005 and they showed a very tight integration with Word for not only mail merge and easy template building (with CRM fields available), but also a task pane that allowed update/edit of existing CRM records within Word. This was being demo'd as "CRM 3.0 tightly integrated with Office"...Ok, so where is this resource? Also, does anyone know where I can find the supposed 100+ CRM web parts for SharePoint?? thanks, A...

Excel XP will not print
I had to reformat my hard drive and I have reinstaled Office XP Pro and I can print any thing to any printer in my house but Excel will not print to the local printer. Everything else prints to it just fine. Outlook, Word, Access.... everything. It never pops up an error. I see it go to the printer and it never prints. If I try to print it to one of my other printers it will print about 10% of the time. Please, can anyone help me. Try (in Excel) going to File, Page Setup, and reduce the print quality to a lower dpi setting. Then print again... MRO "Chris" <cfshamblin@ne...

outlook office 2007
how many conputers can outlook office 2007 be loaded onto? "sadixon" <sadixon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D841D8F1-29AF-4088-9E71-0AF49A594261@microsoft.com... > how many conputers can outlook office 2007 be loaded onto? depends. where did you buy it, how many licenses did you buy and what does the Eula say? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-s...

[ANN] Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.1 available now
Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.1 update is live! Fixes bug where Open XML files couldn't be opened. Only English version is available now. Other languages soon. It is also not available via the Microsoft AutoUpdater (MAU) at this time. Download from Mactopia. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx> Steps for a good install: Quit all Microsoft applications including the hidden ones. Easy way, Log out of your User under the Apple menu Log in holding down the Shift key to disable all startup items Install the updater you downloaded from Mactopia Restart -- Diane Good tip f...

Microsoft Business Portal Project Time and Expense Software Compon
I'm interested in the time and expense functionality (called "Business Portal Project Time and Expense") that is described under "Dynamics GP" domain. However, I do not readily see the relationship between "Dynamics GP" and "Microsoft Business Portal Project Time and Expense." What Microsoft products do I need in order to reach my goal of operating "Business Portal Project Time and Expense"? Many thanks. In terms of what you need to purchase, the answer depends upon what you have an what licensing method you are using: The Time and...

Office 2007 and Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does anybody know about these issue: When I open MS Office files made from MS Office 2007 (Windows version), why documents not appear exactly same in the screen? Ex. Power Point file: some characters changed, missing picture, error location. Word: missing table, table size changed Is these because of compatibility issue between them? I have updated my Office in my Mac to latest version 12.1.7 but the problems still persist. Please advice, Thank you. On 4/23/09 3:10 AM, in a...

dual boot xp/xp64bit slow shut downs
I have dual booted XP Home Edition SP3 and XP64Bit Professional SP2. I have done this before and quite soon I seem to have boot problems. The first thing I noticed this time is slowness to shut down. I am quite good with computers, probably an advanced user by now. I have a free Paragon Partition Manager 10 installed and because I had used this application to make installation restore backups I chose a setting of check boot after I made the dual boot with XP64Bit. I am wondering why the slowness to shut down is happening. Defragment and Disk Cleanup Utilities are run regularly ...

Windows XP Embedded Service Pack 2 is anyone using this?
Is this something we would be able to use with RMS? Or is this just for devices? I love the quick bootup. I use the WEPOS operating system successfully in a number of installations. Microsoft certified WEPOS with RMS when they introduced version 2.0. Kinnard Kinnard L. Kohler Retail Management Systems of Arkansas 300 South Rodney Parham Road Parham Place - Suite 1 Little Rock, AR 72205-4747 (Tel) 501-412-5686 (Fax) 501-374-3636 Email: kinnardkohler@sbcglobal.net "Doug Pic-N-Pac" wrote: > Is this something we would be able to use with RMS? Or is this just for > de...

Business Portal 2.5 -- Linking 3 Web Parts
Hi, Can someone tell me if this is possible, I have been working on it and can't seem to get it to fly. I have my 1st web part that shows inventory master item information and a few fields off of the item card. This drives a 2nd web part that shows summary inventory information on that item by site. This works fine. What I want to do is tie a 3rd web part in that gives me detailed transaction information for that particular site (the 2nd web part). This 3rd web part works fine on it's own but shows all transactions for all sites for all items by default. I have tried ...

Microsoft query returns no data, Office 2000, Excel
I run a query in Microsoft excel, with Microsoft access as the data source This spread sheet is accessed throughout our company, and works fine on all PC's but one The query returns no data on this particular PC In addition it does not return any errors Could someone assist me regarding this quandary ...

Business Contacts in Business Contact Manager
Business contact history seems to get updated with email inbox, business notes do not appear. I cannot add a new note or other item into the history. Any ideas??? Many thanks Ian BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache. If simply clearing the cache doesn't fix the issue, try the other steps detailed at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836558 The bulk of the forms cache issues in Outl...

Publisher 03 XP crashes when importing graphics
Why does Publisher 2003 XP crash when importing certain graphics? It also failed to print the picture (when it finally let the pic import), even tho I saw it on the screen! Clip art also not working..... Please explain what you mean by "clip art also not working". -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "susie" <susie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D26C137E-DFEE-4955-8180-495C9F1E5E59@microsoft.com... > Why does Publisher 2003 XP crash when importing certain graphics? > It also failed to print the picture (when it finally let the pic ...

Where is out of office assistant
Hello, I followed the help instructions to find the out of office assistant on the tools menu and it's not there. I did not see it on the customize menus box either. Can anyone tell me where else to look? Thanks, Brian In article <004601c3462d$a5942d10$a301280a@phx.gbl>, bharrin1 @maine.rr.com says... > Hello, > > I followed the help instructions to find the out of office > assistant on the tools menu and it's not there. I did not > see it on the customize menus box either. Can anyone tell > me where else to look? > > Thanks, > > Bri...

Why doesn't Office X recognize FileMaker Pro 7
Recently upgraded FileMaker Pro from from version 5 to version 7. But when I went to make labels, using the Data Merge Manager in Word, it only recognized the old FileMaker Pro files not the new databases. What needs to be done to have the new databases recognized by Office? Sorry, Microsoft Office's Data Merge Manager cannot read FileMaker 7 databases, because it uses a different structure than the previous versions of FileMaker with which the Data Merge Manager was designed for use. I don't know if there is an option to save in a previous version format; that sounds like it wo...

MNY2006 Small Business: Categories
Is there a way to enter in a beginning balance for expense categories? In microsoft.public.money, Cindy Nelson wrote: >Is there a way to enter in a beginning balance for expense categories? I am not sure what you are asking, but you can use an expense category for a deposit to an account. Accept the warning. I just started using Money 2006. I was using Peachtree last year. My ending balances from Peachtree are going to be my beginning balances for some categories like Depreciation - Vehicle. Do I set this up as an account, like my checking? Thanks. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wro...

"configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007"
Every time my microsoft outlook 2007 opens it says "configuring Microsoft Office small business 2007" and takes about two to three minutes to start. What's wrong with this as I have done repeated repairs etc.... and it doesn't fix it. I upgraded my computer from Vista 64 bit to windows 7 64 bit. Had to reinstall everything on my computer and this has been doing this since then. Any answers? ...

Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. #2
When I start outlook. It says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook windows. Then, I go to Mail Setup under Control Panel. I press "E-mail Account" but no respond. I press "Data Files" but no respond I press "Show Profile" and remove the profile. Then, I open office outlook, it can me to create a profile. Then, I press the name but it says "There was an error accessing your system registry" Then, it says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The server is not available. Con...

Money Small Business 2005 & Pocket Money 2005
Anyone using both Money Small Business and Pocket Money in their 2005 versions? Pocket Money in previous versions had its balances thrown out of whack if you used invoicing and accounts receivable in the Small Business version of the desktop software and synchronized. Just wanted to inquire if this has been fixed yet. I don't think it has been fixed, Ben. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Ben Scaithe" <quixotic68@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:epi1jGO9EHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Anyone using both Money Small Business and Pocket Money in their 2005 > version...