Office Outlook - MSDART.DLL can't locate

Hi,

my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure
entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library
MSDART.DLL " .

what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks.
0
David4882 (672)

Download and install the latest version of MDAC from Microsoft.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure
> entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library
> MSDART.DLL " .
>
> what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks.

0
Roady

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Outlook OOF

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms

Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003
Hi, I just recently exmeged all my exchange 5.5 mail accounts,shutdown and removed my exchange 5.5 server, then installed exchange 2003 in a new administrative site. Then I mail enabled all the the users that have pst files and exmerged the pst files back into exchange 2003. Created a dns alias from the old server to the new one. My problems is that outlook 2003 clients that have the old exchange5.5 profile cannot connect to the exchange 2003 server (even with a dns alias). Is there a registry hack/modification to change the old settings to the new server? thx jason Use the ExProfRe to...