Office 2003 Pro - Can't use Word 2003 as my email editor

I cant get Word to be my email editor. I think its a result of installing
and having problems with McAfee on my system. I have uninstalled Office 2003
and reinstalled it 2 times and I still get the same problem.I have searched
support and havent found anything. This is a pretty new machine running
Windows XP Pro.

 I get this error.

Microsoft Word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, Word is
unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The
Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead. An OLE registration error
occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the
program.

Thanks,
Mike

0