Office 2003 #3

I installed Microsoft Office 2003 and cannot create, reply
or forward email.  I am receiveing the error message "The
messaging interface has returned an unknown error.  If the
problem persists, restart Outlook.  I have applied all of
the updates for Office 2003.
0
anonymous (74722)

I'm having the exact same problem...same message.  I tried
uninstalling and reinstalling, as well.  No help!

0
anonymous (74722)

Distribution Files for MFC in VS .net 2003

RDP incoming not working on Server 2003
I have a server running Server 2003 Standard which has been running just fine for some time but this week a new problem has arisen. I cannot establish an RDP session with it, no remote system on its subnet can even make an initial RDP connection at all. On the server itself, I can RDP out to any PC on the subnet with no problem. I've also looked all through the Event Logs and there are no errors at all that have anything to do with this or at the times I've tried to connect from a remote PC. I checked over and over to make sure Remote Connections are allowed in My ...

Invoice Designer #3
I'm running Money Small Business 2004. I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices. However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within Money to print out in this format. Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the standard invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements (or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?). None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004 manual or the web-based help files s...

CRM 3 Exchange Router
Hello, My Exchange Router will not forward e-mail to the CRM Server. We are running CRM 3 with and Exchange 2000 server. Here is the error messages in the Event Log: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040E0E): Bookmark is invalid. at ADODB.RecordsetClass.MoveNext() at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox) at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ExecuteService() Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Verifying bef...

Office Assistants
I have a custom Office Assistant (like Rocky, Clipit, etc - you know, the things everyone hates) that I'd like to use with my copy of Office X. It's written in a Windows .acs file. Is there any way to get it working in Office X, or am I just screwed? Thanks! In article <100201c4261c$00e42cf0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "Scott Ward" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a custom Office Assistant (like Rocky, Clipit, etc - you know, the > things everyone hates) that I'd like to use with my copy of Office X. > > It's written in...

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003
Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in Outlook 2003? I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the need for this feature. You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out a list of people sorted by accept and decline. Microsoft's online help system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that? Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Thanks! ...

linking worksheets #3
I know ho to link cells to oher cells. But is there a convenient way to link ranges or worksheets to others. Hi just link the first cell e.g. ='sheet1'!A1 and copy this formula for your range. The reference will adapt automatically -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany j van c wrote: > I know ho to link cells to oher cells. But is there a convenient way > to link ranges or worksheets to others. ...

3.0 Customization
Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of users and another set for another group. For instance, could our service people only see the service screens while our sales people only see the sales screens? I know I can restrict access to different areas, but we want to have a totally different look and feel for each group... Sorry - I dont believe this can be done "Matt Harvey" <rifleman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OR2vU$3GGHA.740@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of >...

Offline Database Sync #3
Is there anyway to manually sync the offline database with the online database on the server? We have a register that travels to several weekend shows. We use the offline database when it travels and would like to reconnect it when it returns to the store. Since we process credit cards with a secure wireless connection, we want to run a Z report each day and settle the EDC Batch for credit card transactions. In order to accomplish that we do the following. We sync the offline database before the show. Then modify the SO Admin to point the primary database to the offline databas...

copy does not work in word 2003

Report CRM 3.0
Hi, I would need to find out the detailed procedure (step by step) to customize a report…. Could anybody inform about any links or documents concerning this issue? Thank's Marco I'm not sure if it's detailed enough, but the technical training manual has a section on creating and customizing reports. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/using/whatsnewtechnical.mspx HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Marco Rocca" <Marco Rocca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF80683-EC26-456C-82C...

MS Office 2008 home version with Pro for entourage
Hello and thanks for any help you can provide. I have MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. I want to install only word, excel and powerpoint and then separately install Entourage 2008 Pro (as provided by my hosted exchange co.) in order to connect to my exchange server. I have done this before and remember some convoluted errors but it eventually worked. My latest attempt did not. Has there been a change to prevent this from working? ...

Office 2007 SP1 fails on Windows Update. Then Outlook 2007 won't w
Installed Win 7 Ultimate, McAfee VirusScan and then Office 2007 Ultimate on a clean hard-drive. All retail versions (from MSDN discs). All appearsto work OK. Then did a Windows Update and applied 39 important updates, including Office 2007 SP1. The Office 2007 SP1 install failed, and after that point, Outlook 2007 no longer works - it starts but won't let me do anything. Word 2007 seems to still be working. What to do? Should I be installing Office 2007 SP2 instead? Or.....???? Any errors associated with the failed install? TIP: Insert your Office 200...

Link and Embed in 2003
Using the Insert>Picture>From File comand we can use either the 'insert' or 'link to file' command to insert a picture. During our development we prefer to link pictures then when completed save the .ppt with all pictures embedded. 1. When pictures are in slides during design is it possible to tell if the picture is linked or embedded? 2. Is there a way to embed any/all linked pictures when the slide presentation is completed without going to each slide and reinserting the picture as 'insert' Cheers! -- Blumburg In article <07E6153F-5D...

conditional formatting in excel #3