OE removed access to unsafe attachments

New computer and OE will not allow ANY attachments to be
accessed, even though they are safe and have been opened
in other email addresses. Any ideas
0
anonymous (74722)

There is a setting in outlook that tells it to strip
attachments. If you uncheck this it will allow
attachments and allow you to open the attachments taken
out before.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/5/2003 6:40:23 PM
tools-options-security-uncheck the do not allow attachments block
"Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> There is a setting in outlook that tells it to strip
> attachments. If you uncheck this it will allow
> attachments and allow you to open the attachments taken
> out before.

dmacleo (17)

Best Way to Pull in Hyperlinks (from Access to Excel)
Hello: What is your best recommendation for pulling in web hyperlinks from a text field in Access. They are not being used as hyperlinks in Access, rather I am storing the Excel hyperlink formula (although struggling w/ the syntax for nested "" in Access). So I have "=hyperlink(path)". Need to add the hyperlink name (in Excel syntax) which would be "[name]". Thinking i can then pull / paste this into Excel and Excel will recognize as a hyperlink, and show as a link (underlined hyperlink name). Do you have a better idea? Can you help me solve my proble...

Need to import to Access
Hi there. Using Office 02 on XP. Usually haunt the Access Newsgroup area. This project will require importing data from Excel and I want to be sure I start off on the right foot. I have imported data before but this case is odd. The Excel file has one worksheet and basically contains columns of funds with rows of various return calculations (1 yr, 3 yr, 5 yr, etc.). My problem is that the data is 'stacked' downwards rather than just going on out to the right. Here is an example: A| B| C| D| E| 1| Omni Bond MnMt Intn 2|Date 02/15 02/15 02/15...

Reinstalling outlook 2000 after removing office 2003 beta
I tried Office 2003 beta for 6 months. After reinstalling Office 2000, Outlook 2000 quits at first load attempt. Reinstalling Office 2000, running Norton tools, cleaning registery, etc. does not help. Any suggestion? Error messages?? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Michel asked: | I tried Office 2003 beta for 6 months. After | reinstalling Office 2000, Outlook 2000 quits...

HTTP 403 error on accessing OWA
Hi,this is the scenario.I am running exch 5.5 as the messanging application installed in a box.I also have OWA 5, IIS & proxy server installed in another box.I have configured the virtual server in OWA access but the thing is this;when I try access OWA from the LAN(via proxy)I get HTTP 403-you are not authorised to view this page-error but can browse any other website on the net. If I configure a machine, proxy setting pointing to the router(bypass proxy)I can access my mailbox, veiw my mail & calender etc via OWA but if I open mail & click reply the window just closes. I ...

removing blank cells from a column
Is there a combination of functions that can create a new column without blank cells from a column with blank cells? I want this to be accomplished in real-time so that if cells are changed in the column with blanks, the other coolumn's cells change automatically. Depending on what you are wanting to do with the column with no blanks, your original column can be viewed that way by selecting the data, then doing Data > Filter > Autofilter > and selecting "Non-blanks" from the arrow..........then just do Data > Filter > Autofilter to return to normal. Vaya ...

remove inactive employees based on date inactivated #2
I would like to see Tools > Utilities > Payroll > Remove Inactive Records have a date field so only those employees inactivated prior to the date entered are removed rather than all inactive employees as it now does. Hi Rod, Please enter this good suggestion in https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/productsuggestion. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Rod C" wrote: > I would like to see Tools > Utilities > Payroll > Remove Inactive Records > have a date field so only those employees inactivated p...

Problems in copying a Collection to another and removing elements from two Collections
Hi, two questions on Collections: 1. in VBA, the only way to copy the items (not just the references) of a collection c1 to another collection c2 is to go through each element of c1 with a For Each Next and Add each item to c2, right? 2. I have a collection c1 containing some objects to be deleted (the ones for which the Defective property is True). I want to delete them from c1 and at the same time to delete the objects in the same position from another collection c2. See code below: Sub RemoveDefectivesfromColns(c1 As Collection, c2 As Collection) Dim obj as Object, I As L...

Removing Outlook attachment security
Click here http://www.nonvisual.com ...

Remove Duplicates From VLOOKUP Result
Good Morning All, I am trying to remove duplicate results for a VLOOKUP query. See example below, A B 1 REFERENCE REVENUE 2 DC001 9999.99 3 DC001 9999.99 4 DC001 9999.99 5 MB002 1111.11 6 MB002 1111.11 The Values in (B) are a VLOOKUP result of (A) from another table/worksheet. The list in (A) is im...

update a multivalued field access 2007
I have an old Access 2003 table with logical fields to categorise my clients, once there where no multivalued fields in that version. I converted that database to Access 2007 and created a multivalued fields called categories where I allow multivalues selected. I created a table called categories where I entered all previous categories I had in Logical fields. Now I want to do some update queries that fill in my new multivalued fields with the categories I had previously with Yes. It seems easy, but dosen't work! Allways gives an error saying "could not update b...

Attachments #42
Outlook 2002 - since I had to re-install windows, office, etc. attaching a file no longer appears in a separate box below the subject, but rather buries the icon in the message. Solution anyone? Thanks Sorry mate forget that one its for OE "Marlin" <marlins@moscoe.com> wrote in message news:032201c3d182$b0805560$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2002 - since I had to re-install windows, office, > etc. attaching a file no longer appears in a separate box > below the subject, but rather buries the icon in the > message. > > Solution anyone? > > Thanks...

I cannot access outlook contacts or Calander when using another n.
I have an outlook account on a network computer. However, when I try to access contacts and/or my calander that were entered on one computer ... I cannot access these contacts and/or calander when logged in on the second network computer. I cannot even access my saved emails. The only thing I can do when logged into the second computer is receive only new email messages. How do I make it so that I can access all my contacts, saved email, calander, etc. when logged into the second, third or fourth computer on the network? If you know the answer please feel free to email me at michaellly...

Attachment to Notes controlled by Append To instead of Write
Turning off the Write security setting on Notes disables the user's ability to append attachments to the Note record. This behavior is inconsistent with the other CRM entities that permit attachments to the instance of an entity when Write is disabled, but Append To is enabled. Changing the security setting that controls attachment behavior for Notes from Write to Append To will resolve an issue with our client, as well as make the behavior of the application consistent across all entities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugg...

Access Page Help!!!
Hi, I found a few messages about DAP's in this group, but none with info that will help me. I've spent a considerable amount of time searching, but can't seem to find answer and I'm hoping someone here can help. I have a form in a simple database that holds a literature collection with links to pdf files on server. Some users do not have database and I'm trying to set up the data access page for them to use. There will be no user entry, just searches and linking to pdf files. I have a form that I set up with the following code for a command button for each record...

Error: Program trying to access e-mail addresses stored in Outlook
Have a popup window that comes up about 2-3 times a day. Says: " A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". I have been clicking no, but it keeps coming back. I have the lastest Anti-virus updates (Norton) How have others dealt with this? Thanks ...

Remove duplicate mails after import
Hi there Can someone tell me how I can try to remove duplicate mails after importing from OE 6? I have duplicates of a great deal, though not all , my mails and I'd hate to have to do this manually unless I have to. Thanks in advance. Regards, Dave. -- Dave Jennings '89 VS 1400, '99 ZX6R ...

Accessing Google SDK from Powershell.
So, far, I have managed to load the DLL libraries. I have even managed to connect to picasaweb as a service. Has anyone out there done anything with Google SDK in powershell? Is Zend a requirement for .NET? Thanks in advance!!! Chris http://www.powershellblog.com Sorry, which SDK exactly? http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html Marco "chris@powershellblog.com" <df2002@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7e24cc4f-4fdf-4dcb-87cf-8614b0de0bf9@u9g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > So, far, I have managed to load the DLL libraries. > > I hav...

Error message whenever closing Access 2007
I get an error message whenever I exit from Access 2007. As soon as I closed the application, an error message window pops up stating " Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close..." , asking me to send an error report to Microsoft. Once I send the error report, the window will reopen the file that I just closed, unless I check off a box each time. This is very annoying and silly!. I guess Access is mistaking my command to close to a systen crash!! I am wondering if there is a way to disable error reporting system in access 07 and/or fix this big. ...

.pdf attachments
..pdf attachments to an email received by Entourage will not 'Open' in Entourage. Saving them and then attempting to Open them with Adobe Reader (V 9.3.2) also fail. In both cases the Adobe Reader error message states "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." With the same email received in Apple's Mail, the .pdf attachment opens with no problem. ...

drawing objects removed
In a speadsheet used by many people, there are some arrows put in using the drawing toolbar. Some people have copied worksheets hundreds of times, resulting in the arrows existing hundreds of times (on multiple sheets). The only way I have found to delete them is to click on it and hit delete, and then there are still hundreds of more times I need to repeat the task. Can I delete all of these arrows at once, or at least not one at a time? Thanks This might make your life happier. However, it will do ALL on the sheet. Sub ShapesCut() For Each S In ActiveSheet.Shapes S.Cut Next End Su...

Remove attachment from inbox
I have an end-user who would like to remove attachments from email he has received and are stored in his inbox. Can this be done? We are using Outlook 2003 connected to an Exchange 2000 server I have search the newsgroup and looked at online help but they only refer to email you are sending not received. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Open each e-mail and click on the attachment and press the delete button, or right-click on the attachment... "Kaz Chambers" <kazuoc@hawaii.edu> wrote in message news:4cbrl0p302h6s74g8qok8j33lqrcv6ou49@4ax.com... >I have an e...

accessing webservice in unmanaged MFC
Hi, How can I access webservice written in managed code from a unmanaged MFC application. What I am doing now is: -Add web reference to the unmanaged MFC application -Make the MFC Application to use managed extensions -Set the url of webservice during run time using set_url, I want to use the webservice without making my MFC application as managed. Can that be done? > -Make the MFC Application to use managed extensions That makes it a managed app. > I want to use the webservice without making my MFC application as managed. > Can that be done? Dont know anything about webse...

Email from Access
Hi I am trying to email from Microsoft Access. I email successfully but since the code loops I must press a yes button because Outlook is warning me that I am sending email from Access. Is there a way to shut this off? I would like to bulk email to many addresses and pressing the button each time is painful Thank Ray You cannot be to lazy and consider that your daily exercise. -- After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Ray Searles <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to email from Microsoft Access. I email successfully ...

Printing List of Attachments #2
When I print out a sent email message (Outlook XP) it does not tell me on the printout what attachments were on the message. I don't want the attachments to print, just a list of them Any ideas? It used to! On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:53:14 -0000, "Keith" <@.> wrote: >When I print out a sent email message (Outlook XP) it does not tell me on >the printout what attachments were on the message. > >I don't want the attachments to print, just a list of them > >Any ideas? It used to! > Before printing the message, change its format to plain text an...

Removing items from ADSI LostAndFoundConfig
Crossposted to microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory,microsoft.public.exchange.admin - not sure if this is more of an Exchange or AD issue. In preparation for Exchange 2003 SP2 (have SP1 now on Win2003 SP1) I ran the Exchange Best Practices analyzer. It found 18 objects in the LostAndFoundConfig container. The online article says to just delete them. This E2003 server is a new install on a new server but everything was transferred over from an old server (still in service) that had Exchange 2000. Exchange 2000 has been uninstalled from the old server, so this is a single Exchange...