OE mail template "new" and "replay" modify

hi

I am not sure this is the proper group for outlook express, but anyway:

is it possible to modify the templates of an e-mail message "new" and
"reply" - i need to have the field "Bcc" (hidden copy) filled with a default
e-mail address string - in Outlook Express

--
best regards, mac

0
maziek (2)

maziek wrote:

> hi
>
> I am not sure this is the proper group for outlook express, but anyway:
>
> is it possible to modify the templates of an e-mail message "new" and
> "reply" - i need to have the field "Bcc" (hidden copy) filled with a
> default e-mail address string - in Outlook Express
>
> --
> best regards, mac

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!
--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

> This newsgroup is for support of Outlook

thanks for hint ;-)

--
best regards, mac

0
maziek (2)

OE mail template "new" and "replay" modify
hi I am not sure this is the proper group for outlook express, but anyway: is it possible to modify the templates of an e-mail message "new" and "reply" - i need to have the field "Bcc" (hidden copy) filled with a default e-mail address string - in Outlook Express -- best regards, mac maziek wrote: > hi > > I am not sure this is the proper group for outlook express, but anyway: > > is it possible to modify the templates of an e-mail message "new" and > "reply" - i need to have the field "Bcc" (hidden copy) ...