object cannot be found

I am not able to send or receive email thru outlook 2002.
My ISP is bellsouth. I can use email thru webmail but not
thru outlook. When I try to send the email, the message
is: "Operation failed. An object cannot be found." This
is a brand new Dell machine. I contacted their support #
and they are no help.

Help! Please!

rhonrhon
0
rhonrhon (1)

Microsoft Map object
Where do I install this object from? I have it on mine but a user that needs it, doesn't have it available...... ...

ActiveX component can't create object: 'crmaddin.UIUtil' #2
One of our user's outlook keeps getting this error message popup: "ActiveX component can't create object: 'crmaddin.UIUtil'" His outlook on this particular system does not have Outlook for CRM installed. Checked Outlook addins including it's registry for such plugin but there is none shown. I'm unable to find an answer on google. Any1 know any possible solutions? ...

Selecting a Drawing Object
I need to get the name of a drawing object when I click it via a left click, something like: Sub TheDrawingObject msgbox(me.name) End Sub I need to assign it to a variable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Option Explicit Sub TheDrawingObject() Dim myShape as shape set myshape = activesheet.shapes(application.caller) 'just to show a few ways to get it and other options msgbox application.caller _ & vblf & myshape.name _ & vblf & myshape.topleftcell.address End sub Troubled User wrote: > > I n...

424 Object Required Error !
Hi, The below code manages to find if the inputted row is a duplicate of a previous record and deletes it sucessfully but the VBA compiler gives an error message as shown on the subject of this message... Can someone correct the code? '-------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column >= 3 And Target.Column <= 5 Then ' 3 to 5 stand for C to E columns For i = 1 To Target.Row - 1 If (Cells(i, 3) = Cells(Target.Row, 3)) And (Cells(i, 4) = Cells(Target.Row, 4)) And (Cells(i, 5) = Cells(Target.Row, 5)) Th...

Increment a duplicate when found
I have a list of non-unique id references in column A and a list of Non-Unique Phone Types in column B. (e.g "Business")What I need to do is: find where a duplicate is found from matching info in col's A & B. Where that is True I need to increment the Phone Type by 1, leaving "Business,Business1,Business2 etc So I end up with a unique Phone Type for each person. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Headers in Row 1??? I put this in C2 and dragged down. =B2&SUMPRODUCT(--($A$2:$A2=A2),--($B$2:$B2=B2)) It seemed to work ok in my simple test data. ...

Sales for Outlook installation
I am getting the error on several versions of Outlook "Setup was unable to find an instance of the Microsoft CRM Server components". I have tried on PCs running Office 2000 and Office XP with the same result. Here are the details of the installation: server has host name mscrm; is entered in DNS with same correct name --have tried in URL mscrm.xxx.com, crm alias to mscrm, the IP address, with/without http:// in front of it I verified on the CRM server itself that it is an AD member, is running the Indexing service, Message Queuing, and the CRM Security service. In fact, ...

Deleted AD object still referenced somewhere?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C6E3CF.D0FA0720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable (Cross-posted after the fact from = microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory) Hi everyone, A client of mine running Exchange 2003 Std/Windows 2003 Std had an admin = asst that left the company. She was assigned full permissions to the = boss' mailbox. After leaving the company, the assistant's user object = and mailbox were deleted from AD. Now, whenever the boss receives a = meeting...

Copy/Paste charts as object inside excel
I do remember that in old version of excel it was possible to perform copy/paste special for charts inside excel and select object or photo in paste special dialogue box. In this case by changing the data the graph didn’t change. Now I am using Excel 2003 and after copying the chart, paste special is still grey. I presume that Excel 2003 doesn’t support this option any more. -- Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Kobe University, Kobe, Japan Copy the chart as a picture: Hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu, choose Copy Picture, and the On Screen, Picture options. Then paste the regular way, n...

Looping through Object Properties
I have two classes and I want to loop through the properties and assign them for later serialization. public class MyFirstObject { public string Name(get;set;} public int Age{get;set;} public string City {get;set;} } public class MySecondObject { public string Name1{get;set;} public int Age1{get;set;} public string City1{get;set;} } Type myFirstObjectType = typeof(MyFirstObject); Type mySecondObjectType = typeof(MySecondObject); System.Reflection.FieldInfo[] fieldInfo1=myFirstObjectType.GetFields(); System.Reflection.FieldInfo[] fieldInfo2=mySecondObjectTy...

Error : The Operation failed. An object could not be found
I can't receive or send email with Outlook. My earthlink mailbox however works fine. When I go into "set up accounts" my test message is delivered to my earthlink mailbox, but not able to retrieve in Outlook. ...

Page not found after logging on to OWA 2003 for some users
New setup of OWA 2003. Some users can logon sucessfully no problem. Other users logon and recieve a page not found. If the user then highlights the url and erases most of it leaving the https:/owaname/servername.exchange they then see their mailbox. Hmmmm ...

Whay can't CPaintDC object work properly?
Dear all,I write a program based on MFC Dialog in which i put code as below in OnInitdialog function : CPaintDC dc(this); dc.MoveTo(..); dc.LineTo(..); but it seems that nothing happened when dialog initiate. and when i put these code into OnPaint,it make effect, i don't know why and i guessed that maybe the dialog refresh its window after its init, Could anyone help me? "Wood" <yinxiao20000@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1157528577.060926.192600@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Dear all,I write a program based on MFC Dialog in which > i put code as below in ...

Importing web objects (?)
Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the Google Finance charts to show up in excel. Google provides a link, but I can't see an easy way to implement this. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Nelson On Jan 24, 9:28=A0am, Nelson <bni...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, does anyone know if its possible to import a web chart in Excel > (i.e. a web query). For example I would like in import one of the > Google Finance charts to show up in excel. > > Google provides a link, ...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...

runtime error '429' activex component can't create object
We recently moved to "visual studio 2008" . Our addin workd find on our development machine which has Excel 2003 and Excel 2007. When we create the installation package and install onto a machine with only Excel 2003 we get the "runtime error '429' activex component can't create object". Any ideas please. Thanks in advance "Bill" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF6A5977-6C1A-45E9-A6A0-CB72D405D394@microsoft.com... > We recently moved to "visual studio 2008" Please do not post questions relating to Visual Studio 2...

I found a tickets site
I found a tickets site http://allticket.yourfreewebspace.com/ we can find and buy all tickets,fun! ...

Cannot update. Database or object is read-only
I'm lost with this one. I have a form that opens with the results of a select query between two tables. Actually a sub-query - but that is not the problem, that works fine. The object of the form is for the user to select records from the query that need to be elevated to another team of users to take action on. The form was working, but now I am getting the above error message when I select the "Submit" button on the form. Here is the code: Private Sub SubmitCMRequest_Click() If Len([EntryDatetxt] & "") = 0 Then MsgBox "You must select a Date...

Inserting MS Project into Word as an object
Hi, I know that here are some posts regarding this topic, but none of them solves my situation... I have some project (done in MS Project 2007 SP2) and I want to insert it into Word 2003 as an object. I want the whole Gantt chart to be displayed (all columns) and the workflow diagram as well. I set the table view to Summary in MS Project (View -> Table -> Summary), but it's probably not important. Now what I do is normally inserting the project file as an object from file. It will display some small portion of it, let say two columns. When I double click it to edit i...

Default role provider could not be found.
Hi all, I'm trying to install a vb.net/asp.net on a server of a hoster. This app runs fine on my local pc, but when I publish it to my server, I get this error message: Default role provider could not be found. I guess I need to make some changes in the web.config file, butI have no idea what I need to change. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance, Martin ...

Helo command rejected: Host not found #2
When it rains it pours! I have a user who receives the following NDR when attempting to reply to an email: "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test email Sent: 6/30/2005 3:41 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jdoe@domain.com on 6/30/2005 3:41 PM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. < razor01.XXXXXXX.com #5.0.0 SMTP; 554 <razor01.XXXXXX...

Can't insert PDF Objects into Microsoft Excel
Just posting this in case it helps somebody somewhere... Situation: Excel hangs for a couple of minutes, then errors with this message: "Microsoft Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action". Other Objects and Pictures can be inserted without problem. The problem seems to be Adobe Reader X, and possibly Adobe Acrobat Pro X as well (but I only have AAP 9.4, so cannot check to be sure). Adobe Reader X has a brand-new-to-Reader setting called "Protected Mode". This must be disabled in order for Excel to be able to insert PDFs into a spreadsheet...

Method Not Found Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelDictionary.
Hello, We are experiencing problems with our CRM SRS Server this morning. The Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service keeps failing with a message of: Host EDM-GOA-APM-193: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations queue. Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.LabelDictionary..ctor()'. at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.OrganizationSpecificLabelDictionaryCacheLoader.BuildLabelDictionary(MetadataBusinessEntityCollection labels) at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.LabelDictionaryCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Int32 languageCode, IOrganizationCon...

Action for embedded Excel object doesn't work during presentation
I'm creating a slide presentation. I set the object action for my embedded excel object as "open", but when I viewed it in slide show view for presentation and clicked the Excel object, it sort of appeared as if it's about to open, but it kept closing away in the end (made it look like a blink). Did I miss any step? Any advice? I would highly appreciate your help/advice. Note: FYI. I use both PowerPoint and Excel 2007. "Mint" wrote: > I'm creating a slide presentation. I set the object action for my embedded > excel object as "ope...

Error 1004 Method 'Range' of object 'Global' failed
Hi I am being plagued by a problem which I cannot resolve, so I turn to the Repository Of All Knowledge..... I have a procedure in a VB application (not within Excel, but an application I've created myself). It contains the following code: Dim xl As Excel.Application Dim wb As Excel.Workbook Dim ws As Excel.Worksheet Dim rng As Excel.Range Dim x As Integer Set xl = New Excel.Application xl.Visible = True Set wb = xl.Workbooks.Add Set ws = wb.Worksheets(1) Set rng = ws.Range("A1") For x = wb.Worksheets.Count To 2 Step -1 wb.Worksheets(x).Delete Next x For Each fld In r...