O2003 Print Preview

Will Microsoft reenable the print preview functionality for HTML messages? I
find the print preview tool handy.

Michael Henderson

0
midahe (17)

Print Powerpoint pres
Trying to print out this powerpoint pres. I referenced the Office and PPt libraries but still get nothing...not even an error message. Dim stPath As String Dim ppApp As PowerPoint.Application Dim ppPres As PowerPoint.Presentation ' stPath = "S:\Civil_Engineering_Squadron_(CES)\CES_Environmental_Mgt_(EM)\Shared_Environmental_ Mgt\DB\Training\CommanderSupervisorEnvironmentalCompliance-20090715.pptx" ' 'Open PowerPoint Set ppApp = CreateObject("PowerPoint.Application") ppApp.Visible = 1 'ppApp.WindowState = pp...

Printing calendar name in header?
I often print multiple public calendars and having problems separating them. Is it possible to print the calendar name in the header somehow? The only alternatives availible are [Page][Pages][Date][Time][User]... Not within Outlook's calendar print options. See http://slipstick.me/calprint for utilities that will allow you to use the calendar names. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlook...

Footers/Headers Not Printing
The footer and header are showing on the worksheets in preview but not on the printout. Is there a feature that needs to be turned on/off? -- CM Oh...Excel 2007 is the version -- CM "Connie" wrote: > The footer and header are showing on the worksheets in preview but not on the > printout. Is there a feature that needs to be turned on/off? > -- > CM I don't think so. My guess (and it's just a guess) is that you're printing to the wrong sized paper. Make sure you're printing to 8.5x11 (and not legal). It should be in the page setup dialog (I t...

Outlook 2002 cannot preview JPG Attachments
In Outlook Express, when viewing a message containing a JPG file attachment, the JPG image is visible in the preview pane. I recently converted from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002 (MS Office 2002 with Windows XP Home Edition) and I am unable to preview JPG file attachments in Outlook as I could in OE. I searched the MS Knowledge Base and found an Article (MSKB Article - 309493: OL2002: Attachments Do Not Appear When You Use a UNIX POP3 Server) that described a similar problem with Outlook 2002, but indicated that the problem could be remedied by installing Service Pack 2 (SP-2). I have ins...

Why can't I print my Publisher document to my Xerox network print.
I am unable to print any Publisher documents to my Xerox WorkCenter Pro 65 Are you getting an error message?? "mndr" <mndr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1C32355-53F4-42DA-82DB-6F9BF2C2CBD6@microsoft.com... > I am unable to print any Publisher documents to my Xerox WorkCenter Pro 65 > >-----Original Message----- >I am unable to print any Publisher documents to my Xerox WorkCenter Pro 65 >. >you need to first go to the top of publisher and push the print icon While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a messa...

How do i print divider page tabs?
I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know where to find that? Try searching the internet for a template for these Dividers. I believe I found the one that I use on Avery site years ago and have custimsed it since. Also, remember that when printing you have to change the Print settings to an "oversize" for the page size you are using, mine is Oversize A4. Also ensure that your printer itself can handle with these, I have to rotate the print job by 180degs to g...

Page Setup: Sheet: Print Titles: Rows to Repeat at top
In excel I am getting different results when I go to set up a page for printing and I don't understand why. In the page setup dialog on the sheet tab there is a section labeled Print Titles, and there is a selection area for selecting rows to repeat at the top of a page, say for column headers. On some worksheets I can edit this and choose the rows, while on other worksheets this feature appears to be disabled. I am at a loss to understand how the worksheets are different or how to get back the control on those worksheets where this is disabled. Can anyone help me on this? Than...

Print Invoice tendered on Cash
How I print the Invoice again if it tendered on cash with out the customer account. Please Advise Regards, Saleem Suri You'll need to void or return the cash transaction then process the transaction again with the correct customer account. Tom "Saleem Suri" wrote: > How I print the Invoice again if it tendered on cash with out the customer > account. > > Please Advise > Regards, > Saleem Suri This won't answer your question (Tom already did that), but you can set your options to require customer selection if this is common practice in your busine...

Colour cell, no print?
Is it possible to have a cell coloured or bordered but not print? -- Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. You could set a print area that doesn't include the cell. Or, if it's within the print area, you could manually or programmatically remove the formatting before printing, then reapply after printing. Bob wrote: > Is it possible to have a cell coloured or bordered but not print? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Its a template to fill in info on a already printed A4 paper, just got to remem...

Print Logo on TM-T88III not working
I have added a logo to print on our reciepts. The logo shows up fine in the journal viewer for the reciept but does not print. The printer is an Epson TM-T88III model M129C using OPOS drivers. What do I need to do to get the image to print? Everything else works fine. Thanks, TomT Tom, I had a problem with a Logo not printing on a similar Epson Receipt printer. Our problem was that the logo needs to be a monochrome bitmap. I know it sound strange but we took the clients color BMP and saved it as black and white in Paint. After that it worked. Good luck "TomT" wrote: ...

Printing Bitmap
Hi, I'm using the code below to print some stuff I have associated graphics with the printer handler. Everything is fine on the video (a rectangle with one diagonal) but if I print I can get only the rectangle. If I don't use the bitmap but I draw directly inside graphics (insteat of gZone) it works. How can I use the bitmap ? Bitmap bmpZone(m_taZone.rZone.Width(), m_taZone.rZone.Height(), &graphics); Graphics* gZone = Graphics::FromImage(&bmpZone); Pen penLine(Color(255,0,0,0), 2); Point pt1; Point pt2; pt1.X = m_taZone.rZone.left; pt1.Y = m_taZone.rZone.t...

Printing labels (barcodes)
Currently configuring the RMS - we did not open the store yet. We're using: * Epson TM-T88iii * Metrologic MS 9520 To print the barcodes, can I configure the RMS to use the Epson receipt printer (I would not think this is a very bright idea) or use another printer? What make/model would work best? Not sure whether to choose a cheap laser printer, a regular inkjet or a specialized label printer? Any suggestion would be very welcome. Thanks a lot! Adrian Adrian, I would not recommend the receipt printer. Depends on the # of labels printed. The Dymo 400 works fine, inexpensive (...

Automatically formatting and printing messages
I have an html form that sends an Email to my Outlook account. In the Email is pertinent information that I would like to process in the following way: -Format the body of the Email using a Word Macro/Auto-Format template -Automatically Print the message -Move the message to a folder entitled "Processed" I am thinking that I can use an Outlook rule that would touch-off an Outlook macro to select the body of the Email. The Outlook macro would then call MS Word, passing the name of a Word macro as a parameter which Word would execute on the contents of the clipboard and then close ...

Report that prints PO items
We need a report that prints all PO with thier respective Items. We pnly found the PO report that only display just the PO header line. Where in RMS reports is this option? Have you tried the Purchasing Line Items smartlist under Purchasing in SmartList? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "RicoTowers" wrote: > We need a report that prints all PO with thier respective Items. We pnly > found the PO report that only displa...

printing setup problems with publisher 2007
to any and all who can answer this simple query. I just recently upgrade to publisher 2007 and am having some difficulty with print setup. In 2003 version if I set up a side fold greeting card and then went to print and selected pring current page it would print the page currently on the screen with text on both sides of the inside of the card. With 2007 version this doesn't work. If I choose current page on the print window it only shows the text on one side of the print page. If I select a page range, which in this cage is 2,3 (the two inside pages of the card) then it will p...

Printing a Booklet on 8.5 X 11
Sorry, gave wrong email address before. I am trying to print a booklet on 8.5" X 11" paper, landscaped & folded in half (5.5" X 8.5"). The only option I can find in MSPUB help is printing and 8.5 X 11 on 11 X 17 paper. Anyone have suggestions?? Thanks Rob ...

Printing error #2
I can't get a publisher98 bulletin to print. This is the error message: MSPUB caused an invalid page fault in module MSPUB.EXE at 015f:005b34fa. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=005b34fa EFLGS=00210246 EBX=0065014b SS=0167 ESP=0086d600 EBP=0065c8c0 ECX=00000000 DS-0167 ESI=00000000 FS=442f EDX=0086d618 ES=0167 EDI=00001a06S=0fde Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 31 50 ff 56 68 8d 4c 24 6c 8b 54 24 10 51 68 Stack dump: 0086d618 0086d870 0065014b 0086d728 00001a06 00000000 a664509c 00689cdc 0068a6f4 00689f18 0067e5a8 0065c8c0 0000326d 00003863 01021fb0 0086f7cc Other documents print so it can't ...

Outlook not printing HTML messages
Outlook 2002 SP2 is not printing HTML emails. There are no error messages that pop up either. You go to print it and it just doesn't do it. Although when you first open the message you get a dialog box that sya the message may not be dusplayed correctly because of your current Active X Conrtols settings. I am able to forward the email to another user and they can print it out for me. I have tried recreating the user's profile, set the security settings in IE to low. Nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. OS: Windows 2000 SP3 Thanks Eric ...

Printing (order of calling methods)
Hello, I've got CmyView Class (derived from Cview). In one method in CmyView class there's line: CmyView.SendMessage(WM_COMMAND,ID_FILE_PRINT,0) My question is: What methods will be run, in what order and from which classes? (CmyView, or Cview) ? Thanks in advance Tom Dear Tom; In MFC C++ 6 -- ID_FILE_PRINT calls: // ...VC98\MFC\SRC\Viewprnt.cpp(line 131) void CView::OnFilePrint() I think this is some of the most complicated code that MFC allows us to implement. CView::OnFilePrint() then expects you to implement overrides for various functions that it exposes inside ::OnFilePrint(...

How do I print odd numbered pages
I want to print double sided. The even numbers on one side and the odds on the other. Is there a way to do this in Excel Maryjanet, check your printer settings there may be an option there to do it, if not here is a macro from Gord Dibben that will do it Sub PrintDoubleSided() 'Will print odd or even pages 'By Gord Dibben Dim Totalpages As Long Dim pg As Long Dim oddoreven As Integer On Error GoTo enditt Totalpages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)") oddoreven = InputBox("Enter 1 for Odd, 2 for Even") For pg = oddoreven To Totalpages Step 2 ActiveWindow.S...

MS PUB 97 crashes on "print" command (XP Home Ed)
How can I prevent MS Publisher 97 from crashing when commanded to print a document? The file will print, but then MS Pub closes. I'm running XP Home Edition, w/ Service pack 1. TIA TonyT Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about printer drivers. Usually upgrading (or downgrading in some cases) will fix the problems you are encountering. If you have not already done so, you would want to visit the manufacturers website of your printer to download and install the latest printer driver that is available. It's important to note that the CD-Rom that came with your...

preview pane + HTML content = slow response time ?
Hi, I've outlook 2003, when I click on an email with an HTML content, outlook stop responding for 2-3 seconds before displaying the content of the email. but the problem does not appear on all HTML message, but sometimes yes, sometimes no... any idea of the problem ? how to resolve the problem? thanks. Jerome. Do you have images blocked (the default) or are they loading? Does it seem to be specific types of HTML - i.e., more complex html can take longer to render. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Window...

How to make a page fit the whole printed page
I am using Excel 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium. When I print my page it doesn't fill the whole sheet. I would like to know how to make the text fit the sheet. I've tried a few things, like page layout and scale to fit, but that doesn't make any difference. Might just be worth trying selecting the whole page and changing the font size up to suit? -- Jim "itsmehb" wrote: > I am using Excel 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium. When I print my page it > doesn't fill the whole sheet. I would like to know how to make the text fit &...

Previewing PO without changing its status
Hi, Currently, when the PO is either sent to the screen or printer, its status will be normally changed to "Released". However, we have a requirement that we would like to 'preview' the PO before it actually gets printed and its status changed. Putting the PO on hold before printing only seems to work if the previous status is either "Released" or "Change Order". If the PO still has a status of "New" and it has "New" line item(s), putting it on hold before 'previewing' doesn't show the line items on the PO at all....

disable print
I would like to force the users of my program to use my print command... and not be able to use the standard excel options to print... can I disable those buttons/options like >> File/print >> Print icon >> etc.... In my experinece you are better off to let the user do what they want how they want. The trick is to catch when they are doing things in ways you would like to alter in some way. To that end XL has a Before Print event that you can catch. Right click on the XL icon in the upper left corner of Excel and choose View Code. This will take you into ...