O2000 command line /m and /a

I try to create a new Outlook 2000 message with the recepient filled
and a document attached: outlook.exe /c ipm.note /a c:\file.doc /m
robert@domain.com
Either the /m or the /a switch alone works, when I combine both I get
"The command line argument is not valid. verify the switch you are
using"
Did anyone succeed in using both switches at the same time ?

regards,
Robert
0
robertvg (1)

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

search command
Hi there, i have a form where i would like to use for search by two criterias: Lot# or Part Number - these are two field in the table. need help to add that to the code Private Sub Command39_Click() End Sub Private Sub Command42_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command42_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "Open Orders" stLinkCriteria = "[PART NUMBER]=" & "'" & Me![PART NUMBER] & "'" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Exit_Command42_Click: E...

pivot from more than 65K lines: how?
What I am trying to do: have several excel files with data and want to consolidate in a single file What I did: tried to paste all the data in a single file and create a pivot from there... the problem is that I can not copy after reaching 65K lines.... Trying to create a pivot from *multiple* excel does not give me the possibility to put in the layout the fields I want (as if I was using a single sheet)... as it consolidates all the fields in the different tables... Any urgent help please?.. MANY TIA! luis Do you have Access? If so then import all your excel sheets into a singl...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

I delete an email it remains in folder with line through it
How do I move deleted email from in box to deleted subfile without keeping a copy in the inbox with strikethru in it?? I have to email accounts on the computer one is pop3 the other is ms exchange? Not good with computers Are you sure its pop3 and exchange? it sounds like you set up an IMAP account - deleted items are marked with a strikethrough until you purge the folder from the edit menu. You can also use a view that hides items marked for deletion. We can be more specific if we knew the version of Outlook you use. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? htt...

Bottom border line won't print in Word 2004 for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel On the screen I can place a page border in Word 2004 for Mac document, but in Print Preview the bottom line of the border disappears. And, of course, when I print, the bottom line won't appear. It doesn't appear that any footer (which I don't want) is in the way of the margin that I have set. Any solution to this? See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm Also confirm that you have the latest printer driver from the mfr's web site as well as all current updates for Offi...

double lines
I am trying to type and address in a cell and can't get it to drop down to make another line, please help Use Alt-Enter instead of just Enter......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "WFDFirefighter" <WFDFirefighter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A657DEAE-5171-45AE-A57D-F8CE2DB5F122@microsoft.com... > I am trying to type and address in a cell and can't get it to drop down to > make another line, please help Hello- Chuck's reply is valid for creating a line break in a cell, so no challenge there. Just a suggestion, though - it sounds l...

XmlSerializer/XmlTextWriter all data on one line
I'm an XML newb. I'm serializing a class and when I inspect the xml file, all the data is on one line rather than being nested and indented Is that normal? <code> StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(m_optionsXmlFilePath, false); XmlSerializer xmlSerializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(Options)); XmlTextWriter xmlTextWriter = new XmlTextWriter(sw); xmlSerializer.Serialize(xmlTextWriter, this); xmlTextWriter.Close(); </code> Hello! > I'm serializing a class and when I inspect the xml file, all the data is on > one line rather than being nested and indented > ...

I'm so foncused
I am in dire need of assistance. I'm actually pretty good at MS Word, Excel, & Powerpoint, and I just bought Publisher. My big problem is the text box. In the other programs it works awesome, but in Publisher it only allowes me to change to crtain fonts. For example if i try to switch to Davidd (truetype) it ignores me and goes back to Times New Roman. Furthermore, if I copy and paste a text box with 2 fonts from MS Word, it makes it all Times New Roman in Publisher. If however I paste to Powerpoint, it stays as the 2 seperate fonts. Someone out there please save me. Are y...

xy scatter line goes below zero
The line drawn in my xy scatter chart goes below zero of the y-axis, is there any way I can stop this? My first 3 points are all zero and then there is a very steep increase, the line that connects them assumes that there is a dip into negative values before the increase when this is not actually the case. Hi, Have you got the Smooth line option ticked? Cheers Andy jon7 wrote: > The line drawn in my xy scatter chart goes below zero of the y-axis, is there > any way I can stop this? My first 3 points are all zero and then there is a > very steep increase, the line that connect...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

double lines and rounded corners on a solid box
How can I create a solid box with double lines and rounded corners in Publisher 2000? Thanks Anna You will have to use an AutoShape -- ...

Extracting name out of line
I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the line. Tried split(Var, " ") however Name moves according to the space between the names. Var(2) can be the Name or according to spaces between names, Var(6) Can you help me? Thank you, Gordon On 27 Jan 2007 15:37:39 -0800, "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by >spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the >line. Tried split(V...

Line of Credit Account #2
This is driving me nuts. What is the best way to set up a Line of Credit (LOC) account? It is actually a $500 LOC account for my checking account for when my checking account dips below $0. Both the checking account and LOC accounts import separately into Money from my bank. Should I set up the LOC as an account, a liability, or as "other". I tried them but keep getting confused because depending on whether the LOC automatically deposited money into my checking account or I transferred money from my checking account to pay off my LOC, it will say either "From" o...

I'm trying to set up my mail for windows vista, please help set this up for me!
blueljeans@verizon.net is my email before trying to set up my mail through windows, can you help me? Barbara Gibson NEVER post or use your real email address in a public newsgroup or forum! Contact your ISP or email provider to obtain the settings you'll need to access your name@verizon.net account via POP3 [1], then start here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish ============= [1] Perhaps http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/verizon/mail/yahoomail/pop/pop-08.html ? Barbara Gibson wrote: > [MUNGED]@v...

Keyboard commands
I have a user who is blind. I am looking for a list of keyboard commands since he is unable to use the mouse. Glenda, See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/shortcuts.htm . -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Glenda Johnston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A9DC1C0-730F-4D48-826F-7B37FDDB36CA@microsoft.com... > I have a user who is blind. I am looking for a list of keyboard commands since he is unable to use the mouse. > ...

SQL Command match Items to Matrix
SQL command that will put all items which contain a certain Supplier ID # to be added to a matrix that I have created. We have a company and we want to do a matrix for all of there items. But instead of manually adding each item to the matrix. If I could run an SQL command that will take all items with the supplier ID attached to them and have them added to the matrix. I am aware that I will still have to label the dimensions. It would just be fantastic if I could do a mass add. Hopefully someone has a creative mind. I tried some commands, but I am not an SQL master either. I know that ...

CEditView No line wrap
How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. "Joe Estock" <jestock@NOSPAMnutextonline.com> wrote in message news:vrs98r4qk4so3f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I keep CEditView in my SDI application from wrapping the lines of > text entered? i.e., I want the horizontal scrollbar. Give it the (ES_AUTOHSCROLL|WS_HSCROLL) styles. In a CEditView derived class you can insure this by ORing the CREATESTRUCT.style member in an override of PreCreateWindow. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] ...

Visual Basic sub routine command??
Can anyone tell me what the command is to call another macro from within an existing macro? I am using Excel 98 for Macintosh For example, I am running Sub Macro (9) and I want to run Sub Macro (10). I have tried recording a macro and selecting Tool Macro Macros.. ...

Command Button Wizard 02-14-08
Using Access 2000, I have built an extensive database, & the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. All simple commands, such as Print, Find Record, etc. I build another database (ostensibly with all the same settings) and the command buttons built with the Wizard will not work - none of them - when clicking on such a button, it depresses, but nothing happens. I build another database, and the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. Why? What variable is available that apparently switches off all the buttons? The macro code established by the Wizard in a db th...

Pass command line file name parameter
Hi, I have an application with classes Myapp, MyappDoc and MyappView. The input filename from command line's parameter is stored as public variable sFilename in Myapp.h which is included in MyappDoc.cpp and MyappView.cpp. There're compiling errors: MyappDoc.cpp : error C2065: 'sFilename' : undeclared identifier MyappView.cpp : error C2065: 'sFilename' : undeclared identifier Why? If the input filename from command line's parameter is stored as public variable in MyappDoc.h, how to access it from Myapp.cpp? Thanks, ybc The other problem is, when I set the...

Small problem with a line chart
Hi I have a smal problem with a line chart. The chart shows progress of my teams league points over a season, the data is derived from a series of rows which I fill in after a game. In the data, I am using COUNTBLANK to have a blank cell until the row contains data EG =IF(COUNTBLANK(P53:Y53)>0,"",((P53+U53)*3)+Q53+V53) The problem is that the data series assumes unfilled rows (IE the future unplayed games) are zero, so there is a line that connects from the top of my line down to the zero on my X axis. I would just like the line to stop at the last value. Can anyone suggest a w...

X axis needed for Line Chart
-- FL ...

2D line shape
Hi, If I draw a line and draw another line from the end of the first line, the whole becomes instantly a 2D shape and the two lines themselves cannot be extended individually. I am having trouble with that. I often type in a cable number in a line and that number normally shows right on top of the line. Now if I type a number with the two lines I described above, the number appears in the middle of the new born 2D shape. Is there a way to change lines separately from each other after they have become a 2D shape ? Or is there a way to avoid them becoming a 2D shape ? Thanks, Arnold The ...

Highlight ing of active line within excel
is it possible to when using the find option when locating something within a spreadsheet can the search resulting line can that be highlighted to provide easy reading Take a look at Chip Pearson's RowLiner: http://cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm In article <40AD1702-43AB-48F4-9222-4D42C983B893@microsoft.com>, "glen2351" <glen2351@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is it possible to when using the find option when locating something within a > spreadsheet can the search resulting line can that be highlighted to provide > easy reading ...