now on broadband, no known sent emails received, setup change?

I am using outlook 2003 which was working Ok. I have now gone on to broadband
(last three weeks)and have not received any emails at all, evan emails that I
know that has been sent to my new adress. When setting up the broadband, the
new user name was added to outlook. Is there any other settings I need to
change for broadband?
Cannot find any help in the 'Help' section.
0
clarrie (1)

contact your service provider to see what their email settings are.

"clarrie" <clarrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using outlook 2003 which was working Ok. I have now gone on to
>broadband
> (last three weeks)and have not received any emails at all, evan emails
> that I
> know that has been sent to my new adress. When setting up the broadband,
> the
> new user name was added to outlook. Is there any other settings I need to
> change for broadband?
> Cannot find any help in the 'Help' section.

0
BillR9171 (440)

emails
Help. I can't send or receive emails. It is saying it isn't connected to a network but I am connected. When I click on connect to a network it is blank. In Windows Mail, go to Tools, Accounts, select your mail account, Properties, Connection. What does it show for connection? You should leave that setting unselected, in which case Windows Mail will use whatever connection IE uses. Also, under Tools, Options, Connection, the first box should be checked, and the second box unchecked. If all that checks out, but you still have the problem, the account may = be corrupted. D...

Word as email editor error message
When trying to open word as the email editor in Outlook 2000 user gets the error message - "This form requires word as your email editor, but word is either busy or cannot be found" There is a posting on the support site, but this does not apply as we are not running two versions of word, or two versions of any office product. Any other ideas Cheers On Fri, 28 May 2004 07:30:05 -0700, "Cory" <cory.martel@reddeer.ca> wrote: >When trying to open word as the email editor in Outlook >2000 user gets the error message - > >"This form requires w...

Copy Excel email addresses to GroupWise
I have an Excel worksheet that has a column that contains email addresses. I would like to copy some of the email addresses into GroupWise. When I select certain email addresses and copy and paste them into GroupWise. For some reason I get the email addresses in between the emails that I have selected. Examples: sbradfor@salliemae.com bbarrett@salliemae.com sblackbu@salliemae.com dwalker@salliemae.com mbrown@salliemae.com If I selected sbradfor@salliemae.com, sblackbu@salliemae.com, and mbrown@salliemae.com and pasted into GroupWise, I would receive all of the addressesin the TO: f...

can a program send email on users behalf with out getting the nag boxes?
I am trying to allow a program to send an e-mail through outlook 2003 on my behalf without getting the nag boxes. We have a customized program that sends out emails for us but since we moved to outlook this nag box pops up for each one. We have to sit there for hours clicking yes to each one and allowing access for 10 min maximum. I have installed the outlook security features administrative package on my machine and followed the read me to configure it to allow this but have not been successful. This is what I have tried: 1. The admpack.exe installed easily then I installed a...

Can't Select Addresses for "Send Email Statements" Function
When I try to select an email address from my Outlook address book on the "send email statements" area on the customer maintenance options window, the email does not display. I get the dialog box to select the email from my address book, but after clicking ok, the address does not display in the appropriate field (I've tried TO:, CC:, and BCC:). I'm using Windows 7 pro 64 bit and Outlook 2007. Any ideas? More info on this. Other users who are running Windows XP and Outlook 2003 can select entries from their address book and have them show up in the appropr...

Incoming emails being cut off.
Both Outlook and Outlook Express are cutting off my incoming emails.. At about the 4th or 5th line of the body, the message just stops as if it is only letting a certain amount of characters be displayed. I tried disabiling antivirus and this did not help.. I am running XP SP2. Any help would be appreaciated! Check with your ISP. Sometimes they truncate messages that are too long. >-----Original Message----- >Both Outlook and Outlook Express are cutting off my >incoming emails.. At about the 4th or 5th line of the >body, the message just stops as if it is only letting a ...

Reconciling Receivables Help
We are on GP 9.0 and we just started using the SOP module and it will be the first month that I would like to reconcile that module to the GL. Does anyone have any input or advice on the steps I should take to make this process easy and accurate. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Barb Barb: 1. Make sure you run the HISTORICAL Aged TB as of the period end you are reconciling. 2. Look at the activity in your GL account and note any general JEs that may be there - there shouldn't be any but that doesn't mean there won't be. If there are, these are reconciling items. 3. Be e...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.
Please excuse the rookie question, I have been avoiding Exchange too long and now it has bitten me in the... elbow... I am attempting to set up Exchange to send mail... Whenever I send to a member of my domain (hosted externally) I get this error message... (I am using SBS, I have posted a similar message over there.) The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. It appears that email sent to other domains is delivered without incident. I need to get the squar...

Outlook setup #4
Running XP Professional with Office XP installed. I am using a dialup connection for internet access, also have onboard Lan but I do not have any other computer hooked up to this one yet. I have several users set up, an administrator account for me, a limited user account for me, and 2 other limited user accounts. When office was set up, it recognized my dial up as main connection to internet in the admin account. When I went to set up the other limited users, it selected the LAN connection as default internet connection instead of dial up. I did have fast user switching enabled when I in...

How do I change an existing range in a pivot table?
I have new data to a worksheet and I would like the pivot table to include this data, but I guess when I first created the pivot table the range was set and now the data is outside this range. How do I change this range? Right click on the Pivot Table and choose "Wizard". Click "Back" until you can choose the range again. When you have reselected it, you can just press "Finish" -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D32D144-0701-40E4-B7B2-92EB9936EC14@microsoft.com... > I have new...

Money 2002 New Online Setup Disabled?
I know I'm using an OLD version but really, it works just fine. Although I can continue to receive automatic downloads for accounts that were already set up I can no longer set up new accounts for Online services. Does anybody know if this feature was disabled by our friends at Microsoft or am I missing something? -- Thank you, Reiner In microsoft.public.money, Reiner Schmidt wrote: >I know I'm using an OLD version but really, it works just fine. Although I >can continue to receive automatic downloads for accounts that were already >set up I can no longer set up ne...

Changing Report Fields
What happens to the reports if we change screen fields. Does anyoneknow what happens in the event of: - adding a field – presumably doesn’t appear on any report - changing a field – label or properties - removing a field? Any help please? Hi, - Adding a field would change nothing to a report. You will have to alter the report itself to make it visible there. - Labels are set inside the report itself, so this won't change if you change them on the form. - Removing the field will not change the report, but it will be empty becaus the user cannot enter data for that field (unless som...

Changing of Cell protections after saving Excel File (2002)
This problem occurs when I protect a document using a macro 4.0 function: =PROTECT.DOCUMENT(TRUE,,,TRUE,TRUE). When I use the function within a macro4.0 macro, on an original file, everything works fine. The sheet has unlocked cells, and when the sheet is protected, it allows me to access those cells. But if I save the file, or save.as another name, then the fun begins. The enable selection of the sheet( view codes) has gone from 0-xlNoRestrictions to -4142- xlNoSelection. This locks me out of doing anything in the sheet. When I unprotect and then re-protect the sheet using the T...

how do I change cell references automatically in formulas
In Excel 2000, I have data in 80 rows and 10 columns. Each week I add a new row. I have a separate chart for each column with the data range from the first row to the last.. Each week I have to change the data range to reflect the new last row for each chart. Is there someway I can do this automatically? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "jnw3" <jnw3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A3551F9-FBC6-4841-95B4-618AB1893190@micros...

Comparing two email lists
Hi. I'm trying to find a function or way to compare two lists of email addresses and see the difference between the two. I have an email distribution list from a long time ago and one from recent and need to know which names have been added and which names were dropped. Can anybody help me with this? also feel free to email me at crellwanger@aol.com Thanks so much for your help. I have been struggling with this same type of scenario on and off for a few months. I finally have the ultimate solution for dealing with two lists that have matches and also potentially many difference...

Change the anchor property of a control.
Hello. How can I capture the event, when changing the anchor property of the control ? I.e : myPanel.anchor = AnchorStyles.Left & AnchorStyles.Bottom .... How can I know, when the Anchor property is changed (which event?) ? Thanks :) Am 12.06.2010 23:46, schrieb Mr. X.: > Hello. > How can I capture the event, when changing the anchor property of the > control ? > > I.e : > myPanel.anchor = AnchorStyles.Left & AnchorStyles.Bottom > .... > How can I know, when the Anchor property is changed (which event?) ? Like I said, about once o...

Cannot remember my e-mail logon password, how do I change it?
I use outlook 2007 and have a need to access my e-mail logon password. I've got the remember password box checked but can not remember the password myself. Is there anyway to retrieve this or change or recreate it? You wuld have to contact your ISP to reset or provide you with the password "Rviviani" <Rviviani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5DAFCAB-FC29-4FF4-A5E2-AE4DDE6DC2A0@microsoft.com... >I use outlook 2007 and have a need to access my e-mail logon password. >I've > got the remember password box checked but can not remem...

Can't Email to Moved Domain
We had a sister company operating within our WAN. We hosted their mail on our single Exch 2003 server. This company was sold and moved off of our servers. We removed all of their information from our Exchange server. I have deleted all of their mailboxes, AD user accounts, any reference to their domain in the recipient policies, and any entries in our dns system for their domain name. Still, when we try to send messages to these people at their new location we get an NDR that says "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail addr...

Sending/receiving message size limits
Hi, W2K3 domain with Exchange 2003. I was wondering what would happen if I configure a larger maximium message size on a specific smtp connector then is configured in the Global settings. For example in the global settings 10000KB sending receiving. On the SMTP connector 20000KB. Any idea's? Thanks Best, Glenn ...

Cannot change cost basis calculation method
The online help for Money 2003 says that I should be able to change the method used to calculate the cost basis of a mutual fund. However, when I go to the details page for a mutual fund, no such option exists. Is this a bug in the documentation, or the program? In microsoft.public.money, Paul Galbraith wrote: >The online help for Money 2003 says that I should be able to change the >method used to calculate the cost basis of a mutual fund. However, when I >go to the details page for a mutual fund, no such option exists. Is this a >bug in the documentation, or the program? ...

Header missing when printing email.
Lately, when I print an email I sent by replying to someone, the To, From, Date, Subject and other lines above the message do not print? Basharat. This is a known issue when printing HTML formatted messages after IE7 has been installed. You can work around it on an individual message by selecting scale to fit, or fiddling with margins, but I don't know of an overall fix except (I assume) upgrading to Outlook 2007. -Peter "Basharat A. Javaid" <bjavaid@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:OgO7yA$QHHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Lately, when I print an email ...

How to change owner of a meeting
We have had a change of personnel and the old owner of a meeting is no longer in that role (but still available). Can he assign ownership (change control) of the meeting to the new manager? How? Tx, Dave I don't think you can change the meeting organizer without code, and, according to a knowledge base article I just read, that is not recommended. I believe the new organizer needs to send out a new instance of the meeting requests. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook v...

Font size change
Is there a way to increase the size of the font. I have a large, hi-res screen and MS-Money insists on using something the size of a 6-7 point font. Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, Linda wrote: >Is there a way to increase the size of the font. I have a large, hi-res >screen and MS-Money insists on using something the size of a 6-7 point font. Try changing the font setting in IE to a larger size. View->TextSize. If you want to see the size of the font in money. You must change the computer's font size. within money there is no option to do so. you would have to go to...

pivot table changes when data is refreshed.
Hi, I have a pivot table with grouping based on a field called "period which is of date type. I have grouped it into months and quarters However when i refresh the pivot table whenever the data (which is in seperate sheet) is changed, the groupings are going out. I want t preserve the groupings as they are like a template. How do i stop th changing the format and layout of the pivot table whenever i refres the data? any ideas? please help. regards Kiran:mad ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages d...

How do I get sharp typeface when I email Publisher newsletter?
When I use Email preview or send Publisher newsletter by email, the type on the screen looks as if it's out of ink or it's been printed on a dot matrix. I'm using TT fonts, as suggested. What else can I do to get a clean looking emailed Newsletter? Convert it to a PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. As Matt Beals would say, Friends don't send friends HTML email. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Coral Ann" <Coral Ann@discussions.microsoft.co...