How do I notify my entire address book of an email address when I change ISP's?
Thanks
0
BobBaker (1)

By sending a mail to everyone ?
If you do so, please use BCC for the adresses, this way you won't spread
  everybody's e-mail adres to everybody.

Niels
Bob Baker wrote:
> How do I notify my entire address book of an email address when I change ISP's?
> Thanks
0
Niels

Copy Formula with Reference Change
I have a workbook that will have 100+ sheets in it. I want to use a beginning number in a cell on the first sheet and then on the following sheets in the same cell have a formula that adds 1 to the number in the same cell on the previous sheet. For example, the first sheet has 497 in cell B2. In each successive sheet, I would have a formula in cell B2 that would be '=sheet1!B2+1' to give me 498, then 499, then 500, etc. I want to copy the formula to each successive sheet and have it automatically adjust the sheet it is referencing to be the previous sheet. However, when ...

changing c sharp background
hi; i want to set a picture to the console application if u know how plz answer me i know how to chang the background color but i dont know how to set a picture to it thanks for all answer ... :) A console application ? Doesn't seems to make sense as this is a character mode device... Else please be more specific (you want to use a picture as a background for a System.Windows.Forms.Form object ?) -- Patrice "sahel" <nam.nam.barooon@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 8e8e7758-2a82-436d-8e76-6ea5acabb025@15g2000yqi.googlegro...

Converting/inserting values, without changing the other contents.
Hi all this is what i require: the overdue is INR 250k (SGD 7,543), out of which for INR 125k (SGD 3,771) payment is processed, for INR 30k (SGD 905) bills resubmitted for queries, for INR 25k (SGD 754) supporting were resubmitted, for INR 45k (SGD 1,358) payment will be made in 1week of next month. the above comments will be in m5 without the sgd value, i need help to converrt those values and show as above in n5, after multiplying the converting factor at b2 thank you ...

Public Folders are blank in Global Address List...
I have a rights problem on publc folders. Domain Admins are able to see public folders in Global Address List but when a Domain user look in the Global Address List all the public folders are blank. I don't know where to look... The OS is Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 SP1 Thanks! Morten ...

Track Changes History Worksheet
In a shared password protected workbook, I would like to keep the History worksheet displayed all the time. Currently, every time I open up the workbook, I have to go to Track Changes and click on List Changes in a New Sheet. Thank you for your help! ...

Changing the "reply to" on emails
I have several support reps who monitor a queue for customer support requests and then reply to the customer using a CRM email activity. We want any customer reply to our email to be sent to the email address asssociated with the queue. Currently, the emails we send via the CRM use the support rep's email address for the "sent from" and "reply to" addresses. The problem is that when the customer replies to that email, the reply is sent to the support rep's outlook vs back into the support queue. The support rep could be on vacation, etc. I tried settin...

Recovery of lost emails
Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my computer ready to be imported but i seem to having trouble finding those lost emails. my os is windows xp and i have outlook express 6 stang <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent > where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails > recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my > computer ready to be imported but i seem to hav...

Changing Outlook from Exchange Services to IMO version
How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail Only (IMO)? I uninstalled my version of Office2000 and reinstalled it from my CD. However it doesn't give me the option to install the IMO version of Outlook. It installed the Exchange/Internet Mail automatically. Without an exchange server the checking of email is dog-slow. Thanks, Alex Moylen Hi, Alex. Alex Moylen ha scritto: > How can you reinstall Office 2000 and change the Outlook > "type" from using Exchange/Internet Mail to Internet Mail ...

Opening Email Program in IE8
When I try to open my email program with the envelope icon on my IE8 toolbar I get the error message: cannot perform this operation because the default email client is not properly installed. This was working fine and suddenly stopped. How can I correct? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Also state your default Mail Client (e.g., Outlook Express; Windows Mail; Outlook; Thunderbird; Windows Live Mail; Yahoo Mail). -- ~Robear Dyer (PA...

Rename name so formulas show name change
Excel 2003 Cell A1 is named MyCell. Cell A2 has formula "=MyCell". I rename cell A1 in the toolbar to NewCell. Cell A2 still has the formula "=MyCell". How do I rename cell A1 to NewCell and have it automatically change cell A2 to the formula "=NewCell"? Thank you for your help. Download Jan Karel Pieterse'e Name Manager here: http://www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceNM-EN.asp -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:ORne6k3$GHA.4592@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | Excel 2003 |...

Icon won't stay changed!
I use properties to change the icon on one of my desktop icons. It appears to accept the change, but when I go back to my desktop, the original icon appears - it ignores my attempted change. This is on my up-to-date XP on my new Acer netbook. TIA, Paul I use properties to change the icon on one of my desktop icons. It appears to accept the change, but when I go back to my desktop, the original icon appears - it ignores my attempted change. This is on my up-to-date XP on my new Acer netbook. TIA, Paul (I've posted this on multiple groups, because my original post on...

Trying to mail merge to email
I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? You need to have Entourage set as your default email program. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/12/10 1:39 PM, in article 5F41ACE6-2801-46E7-ABCD-2C5D0EE1EC86@microsoft.com, "Leslie" <Leslie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that > icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? Entourage is not your default email progr...

Outlook 2007 Auto open email from known sender
There are a few people in my contact list with whom I need to keep in constant contact. A nice feature would be, for those individuals I trust, to automatically open email on my desktop, or at least to make the auto-notification window persistent. Thanks, Jeff ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Address Book View #3
Hi, I'm trying to make use of the Address Book Views in Exchange 5.5 sp4. Currently I can create a Address Book View, but can't add new contacts into it. I can only use Recipient Containers for addressing. I would like to have an Address Book or Recipient Container that is can be sorted by users' company. So far I managed to create a custom Recipient Container called Internet Recipients which houses all frequently contacted internet customers. I have to prefix them with their company e.g., ABC--Al Bob Microsoft--John Doe Microsoft--Mary Jane Is there a better way of doing ...

Change Label based on Two Combo Boxes
Hi, I currently have this code in AfterUpdate event for Combo2, hoping it would change label1, but it does not work. : If Me.Combo1.Value = "State" And Me.Combo2.Value = "2008" Or "2007" Or "2006" Then Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a State:" ElseIf Me.Combo1.Value = "City" And Me.Combo2.Value = "2009" Or "2010" Or "2011" Then Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a City:" Else Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a Number:" End If The label does not change when I make changes to the combo...

FYI on Chk'ing "Change Hotmail Password Every X Days"
I made the mistake of changing my Live Password and then checking the box for changing it again every X days. I have Hotmail going to Outlook. Time flies & All of a sudden I'd get a Hotmail Password Request Box REPEATEDLY popping-up whenever the Outlook Send/Receive was going. After hours of scratching my head the "Your (Hotmail) Password Has Expired" box Finally surfaced, and after creating a new one all the pop-ups stopped. Use this Change-Password feature with the above possibility in mind. FYI Thanks for sharing - we're seeing a lot a issues with outl...

Email not coming to Inbox without refreshing screen
I am required to leave Outlook open on my desktop in order for my wireless sync application to work with my PDA, but no email comes into my Inbox unless the screen is manually refreshed - any way I can change that? I have Outlook 2000 and am connected to an exchange server. Thanks for any suggestions. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815052/en-us=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, deddlem asked: | I am re...

Incoming emails
Hi all, we are installing MS CRM and we have problems about incoming emails. We understand that there is a way in which incoming emails of a sales representative enters directly to his workplace email folder. This is an option of the options window. We Typed CRMEmailEnabled in the Exchange Custom Attribute of exchange in the user. If the sales representative receives an email it enters to the inbox instead of the workplace email folder and we have to promote it manually. We are confused, can the sales representative receive an email directly to MS CRM?? or it is mandatory to promote it?? ...

Groupwise Calendar and Address Book Migration......????
My organization is migrating from GWise 5.5 to Exchange 03 sp1 using the Exchange Migration tool. All messages, folders seem to be coming over just fine but the calendar and the address book does not come over at all. I dont receive any error messages it just doesnt come over. Any help at all is very appreciated. I would also appreciate any recommendations on 3rd party software to migrate the Calendar and Address books. Thanks in Advance! Hi, Users calendar info should come as a sc2 file in a mail to the user and they then have to import this file. The migration wizard can't mi...

email size is 2 or 3 times larger than original size
the original email document in publisher is 64 k before sending , after sending , the receiver of the email gets a file thats 146k in size, without using the signature in outlook, or sometimes it doubles, triples etc, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

2003 Address Books
Have Outlook 2003 and somehow I have address books that need to be deleted. When you create message and click on TO Field it pulls up list of addresses. You change the address book on the right side. Question is, I have blank books that need to be deleted. These do not show up under contacts from main page of Outlook 2003. Error says to see help and I have looked under help and not found anything. Very weird. The bad part is the anytime you hit the TO button it gives an error because the contacts are not in the address book it pulls up by default, it is blank. Try Tools/Email Accounts ...

how to change the color of dialog box and its controls
hi, Using appwizard I have created a dilog base application in that i want to change the color of dialog and control buttons and edit controls etc. how to change the color of dialog box and its controls. pls help me urgently. shiva > how to change the color of dialog box and its controls. overwrite OnCtlColor for your dialog and set the text and background color according to the control that is about to be drawn. my program is like this HBRUSH CNeuralDlg::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); if(nCtlColo...

Auto cc to spesified email address
Dear The Expert, when users send email, then it automatically cc to spesified email address.. ie. when user1@mydomain.com send email.. the copy of email also sent to BossOfUser1@mydomain.com is it possible? .. please advise If this is to monitor user email activity I find it easier to give manager of User X rights to open User X's mailbox and view what is being sent, received..... If this is for incoming messages in their exchange account you can set messages to be copied to the managers mailbox under delivery options. If anyone knows a better way I am all ears. "Wina...

Changes payee when downloading
When I downlosd account from credit card Money sometimes changes the payee. Example, credit card shows HEB but Money changes it to Cox Communication. Ralph Probably need to change the option under tools->options->online services, 'replace downloaded payee names with user-altered names when available' or perhaps the 'show standardized payee names for which a name match is not found'. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions...

address book #3
My problem is not related to exchange 5.5 but there is no room here to post this problem. May be anyone can help me out. We are using microsoft outlook to send/receive emails from a pop3 server hosted over the internet by some company. I am trying to setup an address book that can be shared by all users. So that I will have the common place to update that book and users can get their information from the same place. Is there a way to get this thing done. I know exchange can do it but we dont have the exchange server here. Please let me know. Thanks. I woudl recommend you post it to ...