Notes Connector not working need advice

I have recently installed Outlook 2003 and the Notes
Connector for Outlook 2003.  I cannot invoke the wizard
to start the connection with my Notes server.  Our
company is on Ver. 5.5 of Notes.  Others in my company
are using the Notes Connector successfully so I am
confident that the version is correct.

Any ideas?  I have XP Pro, Office 2003, and downloaded
the proper Notes Connector for Outlook 2003.

I have uninstalled Office completely, reinstalled it and
reinstalled the connector without success.  Outlook is
completely oblivious that the connector is installed.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
0
robb4284 (1)

why this->PostMessage(ID_FILE_NEW,0,0) not works
Hello everyone, On clicking one menu item, I need to do some functions, then do the same action as ID_FILE_NEW is called. I have the following code but it not works. Help! void CMainFrame::OnMenuitemNewWebsite() { // TODO: Add your command handler code here FUN_Website::New (false); this->PostMessage(ID_FILE_NEW,0,0); // ::PostMessage(this->GetSafeHwnd(),ID_FILE_NEW,0,0) ; } Thank you, Kelvin Hi, ID_FILE_NEW is a control identifier, from a menu in this case. The first parameter of PostMessage is supposed to be a window message. The window message you are looking for is WM_...

Does Money for Pocket PC working with WM 5??
I try to sync the data with my desktop but never success, please help. ...

Need help with a query
Let me start by saying that I have very little experience in Access. I've learned what I know by "tinkering" around in it and a lot of the terminology I've seen on these boards is above my head. Here's the background to my question. I created an employee database that consists of one massive form with several tabs and on each tab there are several subforms. The main form was created from the Employee Header table and the subforms were created from queries from tables. The idea is when you open the form, you see an employee's basic info on the top ...

Outlook 2000 password doesn't work... :-(
In Outlook 2000, I set a password for my personal folder ..pst file. But... this password is never asked for - I can start Outlook and go to the personal folder without having to enter this password. However, if I want to change the password, I DO HAVE TO enter the password, so Outlook somehow seems to know about this password. Strange... Is there some option or registry entry I have to change to "activate" password protection? Thanks for any hints! Thomas ...

Which Office 2010 Configuration Do I Need For Our New Business?
We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which MS Office products we will need. Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this information? So far I haven't been able to find anything. Thanks Office 2010 is still in BETA. You could review all info out there for 2007 which is available for purchase. Saidas wrote: > We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which MS > Office products we will need. Can someone direct me to the proper place to > get this information? So far I haven't been able to find a...

need assistance setting up formula in excel for number x 15%?
=a1*15% =555*15% sari wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Problems getting EPSON TM-T88III Printer to work
We have 4 cashiers each with EPSON TM-T88III Printers. Two of the cashiers work properly and 2 don't. When we run the health check on the ones that don't work we get an error window with the text: Error occured in calling the health check method Claim(5000) = 16 (0x0000006A) ResultCodeExtended=10002 (0x00002712) The stations that are working are configured the same as the stations that are not working. We have checked with our partner but everything that they tried has not worked. We have even tried exporting the registry entries form one of the working stations to one of t...

can someone tell me why this isnt working? #3
no, that still didnt work... this is SO aggravating, i've been like half a step away from finishing this whole project for 4 days now. -- samccune ------------------------------------------------------------------------ samccune's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14597 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263653 On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:52:29 -0500, samccune <samccune.1d9clz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > >no, that still didnt work... this is SO aggravating, i've been like half >a step away f...

Fields used Standard Cost Rollup Work
We need to better-understand how the SC Rollup works. Specifically, what field(s) does GP use to calculate proposed standard cost for PURCHASED items? We're getting funky data and need to drill down on it. Thanks, in advance, for your help. G ...

Sending to Hotmail not working
Exchange 2003 SP1 Windows Server 2003 AD 2003 Domain (not installed on MX server) I'm able to send and receive mail from/to any domain just fine, except hotmail.. I'm able to receive email from hotmail, but when I try to send to hotmail I see it sitting in the queue on the exchange server as active, but they just sit there.. It was working yesterday.. I confirmed that reverse DNS is properly set up.. I did the EDNS registry entry (EnableEDNSProbes).. any other ideas what the problem could be? On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:19:38 -0700, "Michael Miazga" <mm267@hotmail.co...

Outlook 2003 Add-In buttons stop working after remote desktop connection
All current XP and Office patches installed (not XP SP2 yet). I'm not certain of exactly how to reproduce this because it is kind of random. I have a custom addin and after accessing outlook through a remote desktop connection the addin button stops working sometimes (keeps working at other times). At first I was thinking it was something with my addin, but I noticed that the same thing happens with Import New Assignments from the Project addin for outlook. When you click on the addin button on the toolbar nothing happens - it doesn't cause an error or anything, it's just like ...

Need control to not display its data under certain circumstances
I have a form that saves "99" for a particular field if that field is left blank (which for us means that we tried, but weren't able to collect that information). However, when I load that form for a pre-existing record, I would like these fields to not show the 99, but rather to appear empty. Is there a way to do that through the control properties? Meaning, is there a way to not display the saved value for a particular control if the data saved for it was a 99? Thanks for your help. Try conditional formatting. Create a condition that says, if the value of the control = 99, ...

Compacting .pst simply doesn't work
I have read all the posting concerning compacting Outlook folders as I have yet to see compacting have one byte difference in my file size. My conclusion: it DOESN'T WORK. It is time to switch contact managers, this is a serious flaw. ...

'Microsoft Money has stopped working' #2
I'm running Microsoft Money Plus Delux and Vista Home Premium. When attempting to start Money I recieve the Error message: <'Microsoft Money has stopped working' A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you know if a solution is available.> I have read other threads with similar sounding problems and I have tried: +> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942485 +> running as administrator by right clicking icon +> article 836197; MSXML 4.0 SP2 +> uninstall won't work for some reason; nor does reinstall f...

I need to filter based on colour
Hello I have a spreadsheet of Excel 2003 in which in one column (column B) there are entries coloured yellow and some with no colour (white). I need to filter and see only the yellow entries . But I need to filter all the columns of the spreadsheet based upon the yellow colour of column B. So I can see all the information in every other column of those yellow entries of column B. Can someone help me? Thanks Jimmy Unless all the yellows are derived from the same formula for a custom autofilte then you would need to have a for each loop macro that hid the non yellow rows. -- Don Guil...

Suggestions exchange server mailstore best practices needed
I am running out of back-up space for my exchange server. When users move mail from their inbox into another mail folder is the mail still on the server or the local drive? If I have users move mail out of their inbox into the folder tree am I saving any space on the server? Do anyone have an suggestions on how I might better get my users to manage their inboxes? thanks the only time data is being moved off the Exchange server is when it's deleted (and even then, if DIR is configured, it isn't removed right away) or if it's been moved to "personal folders"...mov...

Is there a stability issue when working with graphs?
Every time I copy a graph from Excel into PowerPoint 2007 then try to format the graph, PowerPoint freezes up. For kicks I waited over an hour to no avail. This problem also occurs when I choose to build the graph within PowerPoint. Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a solution? Thx Start by making sure you have SP2 installed...and then install this hotfix: http://blogs.technet.com/arykhus/ -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36g...

Outlook Connector
A couple of weeks back, I had some issues with my install of Office so I uninstalled it and Outlook Connector. After reinstalling both of these programs and letting OC download my emails, I noticed that there were sync errors and most of the folders were missing emails. Since I was about to reinstall my OS I ignored this until today. I've reinstalled my OS (upgraded to Server 2008 R2) and reinstalled Outlook 2007/Outlook Connector and let it resynchronize. Unfortunately, I'm once again seeing numerous sync errors and missing emails. I've gone through these steps numerou...

ftp hyperlink doesn't work in Word XP
There is a ftp hyperlink in my word XP. When I click it, it says: Unable to open ftp://ftp.mycompany.com/. the Internet site reports that the item you requested could not be found. (HTTP/1.0 404) But I can copy this hyperlink to IE, it works. I googled it, some guys asked the same question, but they haven't got the answer. Could you help me? Simon / Sweden All the ftp hyperlinks in word XP don't work. Is there any solution? "Simon / Sweden" wrote: > There is a ftp hyperlink in my word XP. When I click it, it says: > > Unable to open ftp...

IMAP4SVC doe not work
I have MS Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. After last power outage IMAP4SVC does not work. Microsoft IMAP4 service sown as STARTED in services, but Virtual IMAP4 server in System Manager is down. When I'm trying to start it I see the message, that IMAP server shows specific error and can not be started. There is a Warning in Event Log with Source: IMAP4SVC and Event ID: 1036 "An error occured while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x36b7" Please advise, thank you, Gary Uber ...

Same time and date for every note in a case
Hi, I have a problem in CRM 3 where the date and time for every note in a particular case is exactly the same, despite being added into the case over a number of days. Does anyone have any idea what may cause this? Thanks. ...

How do I create a rule for a mailbox with no single user, which works all the time
I work for a small UK charity. We are running Exchange 2003 and we have separate email addresses for each member of staff and for several areas of work which small groups of staff work on together. Our main email address for the organisation begins info@..., but Yahoo does not allow us to use that email address for our subscription to email discussion groups (an anti-spam measure). I wanted to use one of the other 'area of work' email addresses (library@...) for sending messages to a Yahoo group we are a member of, and to set up a rule in Outlook to forward messages from the Yahoo g...

CRM Connector error
Hi, kindly i need your help in this technical issue ASAP, i am trying to install the CRM connector for GP and i am facing the same previous error message, my case is 2 server installation and the both are joined the domain , the first server is : windows server 2003 sp2 and IIS and .net framework 1.0 and CRM 3.0 and CRM adapter and Integration server with sql 2000 and sp4 the second server : GP 9.0 and GP adapter and sql 2005 for both CRM and GP. i have installed the CRM adapter and GP adapter successfully but when i install the CRM connector i get the error "the setup can not get the ...

WMP can't play MPEG-4 or M4V--need to convert? what to do?
i made videos on an i-mac using i-movie, and slide show with music using i-photo. Is there ANY WAY that WMP could play them??? Do these have to be converted-- and if so, kindly explain how. Many thanks! There's no need to convert them. Installing Haali's Media Splitter (aka MatroskaSplitter) - http://haali.su/mkv - and FFDShow - http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDshow.htm - should be enough for WMP to play MP4 and M4V files. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk into_blue wrote: > i made videos on an i-mac using i-movie, and slide show...

trim and clean not working!
I have pasted text from another app. It looks like it has a space at the beginning. When typing text in a cell a space must be put in at the beginning to make it align with the text pasted in. I have used both CLEAN and TRIM to no avail it just trims the text that was typed and leaves the pasted text with the space at beginning. I have also tried pasting it into wordpad and notepad and pasting it back to excel and the space is still there. Any Ideas? Hi Larry, If you want to get rid of only the first space, and assuming that your text is in Column A, then try something like this, en...