Not receiving email minet32.dll error

Running Outlook97 in Windows ME.  Not receiving email.
Error messsage:  MAPISP32 caused an error in MINET32.DLL
MAPISP will now close.
Tried replacing MINET32.DLL - no luck, same error message.
Tried replacing MAPISP32 and re-installing Outlook 97.
Still no luck, same error message.  Suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

Add a signature to "Email this file" link?
We've just come under new regualtions that require a signature tag on all outgoing emails. Adding that sig to Outlook was easy, adding it to the right-click context menu on a file was a little trickier (but I found it), but so far I'm not able to add the signature when a user opens a folder, highlights a file, and chooses "Email this file" from the File and Folder Tasks on the left-hand menu. Any ideas? Outlook-specific newsgroups include: microsoft.public.outlook.general microsoft.public.outlook.bcm microsoft.public.outlook.bcm.developers microsoft.publi...

Problem tracking and sending email in 3.0 #2
This is a CRM 3.0 issue. When sending an email that has been tracked in CRM, a user gets this error: An error occurred promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permissions to perform this action. Note the following: - CRM can be browsed from Outlook or ID. - I changed the user's role to system admin and did not resolve the problem. - The user created an appointment in Outlook and was able to successfully track it in CRM and save it. Thanks, -Rick M. ...

Outlook 2003 Digital ID error
I was wondering if anyone's had problems importing digital ID's from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003? It is using a digital ID from the exchange server, doing the import/expot in Outlook 2000, copying the file over to the machine with Outlook 2003 and when importing it you get the error "...import error occurred while trying to import security information..". Any ideas? ...

Send/Receive is missing in Outlook 2003
I cannot Send/Receive email in Outlook 2003. The Send/Receive menu item is not in the Tools menu and there is not a Send/Receive "button" on the toolbar (I have all of the toolbars visible). When I first load Outlook, the Send/Receive button is visible for about 2 seconds and then disappears. I have unistalled and reinstalled OL 2003 with no luck. Any ideas? Find and rename the outcmd.dat file, found here C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. Did you install anything right before it went away? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Y...

Mail Enabled Public Folder Error Message
Migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 same Organization. Migrated my mailbox and all works OK. The only issue that I have is when I send a message to a mail enabled public folder. I get... testinbox on 6/29/2005 1:02 PM The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified has changed address permanently and forwarding was not applicable <server.domaincom #5.1.6> I tried moving the public folder to the 2003 server and still get the message. ...

OWA Prolem: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.
BACKGROUD- • 3 EX2k Servers (1 PUB, 1 PRIV, 1 Front End) • 1 EX2K3 Front End • Front End servers in a DMZ separated from Back End Servers VIA Cisco PIX • All IP Traffic is permitted from Front End servers to Back End • All mail flows inside and out with no problems. • All servers are members of the same W2K Domain. • OWA is set up to use SSL • Users can log into OWA, but when they try to open any emails, they get HTTP 500 Internal Server errors. • Users can log into OWA and open items from the store like Word documents and Excel spreadsheets, but only if they are directly posted to the st...

How do I get tone for received emails to keep repeating?
When I get an email a tone sounds. As I am often between desks or on the phone I sometimes miss this. Can it be set to repeat the tone at intervals until I am alerted to new mail Thank you Lin wrote: > When I get an email a tone sounds. As I am often between desks or on the > phone I sometimes miss this. Can it be set to repeat the tone at intervals > until I am alerted to new mail > > Thank you What sound is chosen for the New E-mail Notify sound event gets played just once. Of course, you could create a repeating audio file by using an audio edit...

error msg when trying to access another's folder
When I give secretaries access to their bosses Calendar & Contacts (using both the Delegate option & Permissions tab for the folder), they can't access the folder. When they click on it in Folder view, they get the message "Unable to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened." Any fixes for this? ...

Domains rejected email from Exchange2k3
All mail getting sent to earthlink is being rejected. I am getting " There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mail3.stewartmg.com #5.5.0 smtp;550- EarthLink does not recognize your computer (66.147.139.252) as connecting from an EarthLink connection. If this is in error, please contact technical support.>" I have perform a NS LOOKUP and it my MX records are good with reverse lookups. My FQDN is not the same as my Windows Name, I am not sure that is the problem. But, I figu...

Problems with clicking on email link on a web page
When I click on an email link on a web page I get this message: "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed." Windows Live Mail is the only email account I have. What should I do? Thank you for your help. It's not interested in Accounts, it is interested in a Mail program installed on your PC. Are you using the Windows Live Mail (WLM) program or the Hotmail website? If in doubt, while reading an e-mail message do a Help (ALT+H). In the menu the pops-up, the last item will say "About Microsoft Windows Liv...

Emailing Documents
Hi, I can't open a document and then choose to email it to someone as it opens a different email system? I usually use windows mail and it open microsoft outlook. How can I change it? Thanks Make sure that Windows Mail has all of the mail defaults.. Start - Default Programs - Set your Default programs (wait a while) click on "Windows Mail" in the right pane, click on "Set this program as default" OK -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://explore.live.com/windows-live-mail http://download.live.com/wlmail "Fozzie" wrote...

How can I see more pages of inbox emails?
I can only view one page of emails. How can this be modified? Thank you. Are you using Outlook Web Access or the full client? The full client doesn't 'page' the items in an Inbox, you just scroll down. "SueW" <SueW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8044C93-A812-4ADF-AEBE-046C1CCE3598@microsoft.com... >I can only view one page of emails. How can this be modified? Thank you. ...

Using Outlook 2000. I receive the message cannot find wab dll.
When entering new data: e.g. contact info, I receive the message cannot find wab dll. How can I fix this problem? Ed See the below concerning Outlook 2000 and the missing *.wab on Vista and Windows 7 http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Ed C" <Ed C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9236050-8502-4846-A1B9-F486C91B8A11@microsoft.com... > When entering new data: e.g. contact info, I receive the me...

Notification of failed emails
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to notify someone when an email address fails to be delivered to a specific domain? suppose my email address is 'grant@domain.com' and someone sends to 'grantttt@domain.com' - could I get exchange to notify me that an attempt was made to deliver to the 'domain' domain and the specific details of the message? Thanks, Grant Hi Grant, Grant wrote: > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to notify someone when an email > address fails to be delivered to a specific domain? > > suppose my email address is 'grant@domain.com&...

Digitally Signed Emails
Are digitally signed emails supported in CRM 3.0? Are they going to be supported in future releases? ...

email account password
Hello all, I am running Exchange Server 5.5 on an NT Server 4.0 platform. The NT Server is configured as a domain controller. When I create an email account in Exchange Server, I use an existing Windows NT account as the primary account. I know the ports 25 and 110 are open -- I use the command "netstat -an" to test this. My problem is that I can not login into Exchange Server using the following sequence: telnet mymailserver 110 USER mylogin PASS mypassowrd When I use the previous sequence, I get the following error message: -ERR Bad Login. I can get into the email server...

My emails are getting marked as junk
I'm sending out a mass email to a client list, but Outlook's junk email catcher is sending them to the junk folder. How do I get around this? -Max You have little control over what the antispam programs a client might be running does to the mail you send... other than make sure it doesn't look like spam and that's not always possible. Are you Cc'ing, BCC'ing or mail merging? Try mail merge... many antispam programs mark BCCs and CC's as spam. Are you using words that most antispam software uses to identify spam? Did you ask the recipients to add the newslett...

Email newsletters in Publisher 2003 #2
I already have publisher 2003 and have been asked to create an html newsletter. Problem is some viewers can only see in plain text, and as soon as I make any changes to any of the email newsletter templates, it throws out the text only version and repeats things etc. Can anyone tell me why it's doing this as I'm getting rather annoyed with it now! Thanks You have no control over your viewers settings - some people don't have their browsers enabled to view html email. You can include a message in your email for them to go to a URL where they can view your html message...o...

Repeated delivery of same email
I'm running Exchange 2003 on Win2k3 SP 4. One of my users has the same email being redelivered to her mailbox once or twice everyday for a week now. According to the tracking logs, once our mailbox server recieved the eamil, it never recognized that the message had already been delivered. It just randomly keeps resubmitting it for local delivery to her mailbox. All queues for the mailbox server are clean. How can I delete this darn message!!!! NWitt ...

Showing attachments when printing emails from Outlook 2002, XP
Problem - When printing emails from Outlook XP that have attachments - sometimes the attachments show up and sometimes they don't ! When I say 'show up' I mean that the attachment name is printed, or sometimes an Icon for the attachment is printed and sometimes not. What is most bizzare is that it is not consistent, sometimes Word Documents show up as Word Icons, sometimes as document.doc names, sometimes no mention of an attachment at all ! I have tried to find a pattern but can not discern one at all. Emails that are forwarded seem to suffer just as much randomness as em...

error with SMTP and POP3
hi. mail server exchange 2003 enterprise, windows server 2003 enterprise. i see the error in pop3 and smtp when sending mail from cmd. in cmd i type 10.0.0.3 25 and enter the there. SMTP error says: 500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command i try to access SMTP locally, in my network. and the same arror prosses with POP3. It says: -ERR Protocol error i have no firewall. i use exchange in local network. to access SMTP locally, you use the telnet command, then type in the SMTP commands telnet 10.0.0.3 25 HELO localhost MAIL FROM:<test@test.com> RCPT TO:<test@test.com> DATA Su...

dll problem
Friends, When I'm in outlook and try to use an email link, I get the following: c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\setuprsc.dll not found. Any ideas. Thanks for your help ...

Disappearing outbox email!
I find that when I have a message in the outbox and the message is no longer "unread," it disappears regardless of whether it was sent! I believe this is the cause for two current problems: 1. everytime I close Windows Mail, I receive the message "You have unsent messages in your Outbox. Do you want to send them now?" Of course I always click "yes," but the truth is there are no messages in my outbox, and even if I click yes, I will be given the same message if I open and close Windows Mail again. It is chronic! 2. I cannot be sure if a messa...

add-in scrptxtn.dll
Hello I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 We use some software which uses mailto command to place an email recipient into the To: address of your default email client program. On a Windows 2000 Professional machine with Outlook 200 the mailto command causes these errors: The add-in "scrptxtn.dll" could not be installed or loaded. Unable to load "scrptxtn.dll. you may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file. Click OK An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly ins...

installing outlook 2003 and retaining outlook express as email client
I am planning to install Office 2003, and will remove my office 97 before doing so. I recall that the typical installation for office 97 installs outlook and I had to do a custom install to avoid installing outlook 97 so as to easily keep my outlook express working as the email client. For the installation of office 2003 I think it would be convenient to install Outlook at the same time but do not want to use it at this time - but might want to later on. Will my mail settings and email automatically move to outlook? I don't want them to, and prefer to keep outlook express 6 as my de...