Not receiving e-mails

I have just started having problems with my e-mail. It
will connect, receives and shows number of e-mails, but
there is nothing in inbox. Need help to fix if possible.
0
anonymous (74722)

Do you have a filtered view set on your Inbox?  Check View | Current View --
what does it show?

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook