Not enough memory to delete calendar entry?

Hello, one of my users accidently got a reoccuring entry wrong which
resulted in thousands of entries in the Calendar at the same time slot.
However, then the user tries to delete/modify the series or even a single
entry then Outlook responds with "There is not enough memory to perform the
operation"

It is quite frustrating to have the calendar cluttered with garbage so why
is it not possible to delete it  from the Calendar?

Service Contract Deletion
Is there any way to delete a contract that has a status of cancled or invoiced? When ever we try to delte these contracts it says the current status of this contract does not allow this action. I tried renewing the contract, that one I could delete, but it still leaves the contract with the status of cancled in the list. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Billy Dodson Billy, From a built-in supported functionality side, once the contract becomes active it can't be deleted. In general, the tool prevents you from deleting entries that might cause a data integrity problem or would rem...

Calendar/Organizing Program
I wonder if anyone would know if Microsoft makes a program that would be like outlook, but without the mail feature. I want a computer program that has a main calendar that can be shared, along with a task list feature without the clutter of the mail feature. Some sort of mass organizer with reminder features... bells and whistles :P "JMSwanson" <JMSwanson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBC135FE-D10D-4F97-AFE7-1D7EE7CB42D7@microsoft.com... >I wonder if anyone would know if Microsoft makes a program that would be like > outlook, but withou...

Accidentally deleted transaction from my register
I accidentally deleted a record from my account register for my bank account. I was trying to cancel an edit I had made to a particular record, and hit the "Delete" button by mistake. The transaction I deleted posted on 11/1/2006 and was for $223.03. What confuses me is that my posted balance on my bank account's website does still match exactly the bank balance listed in Microsoft Money. I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to get that record back? I would like to keep it tracked as an expense in my budget. I'm not too worried about this single record, but wa...

MS 2003
I have calendar entires that are automatically forced to reoccur when I open and change the date. When I go looking for them on the date that I changed them to, they are not there. Instead, they are hidden in a reoccurance category section of the calendar system, not easily visible by the view that I use. These calendar entries do in fact reoccur regularly but I do not have an OL reoccurance setup on them - I like to manually change the date after I read it to a month forward for example. Oddly, after installing Outlook 2003 on my new Vista Ultimate machine this reoccurnce is being forced to...

Deleting e-mail "color" rules
I have set up the maximum number of color rules in my inbox (on home Outlook XP client only, no Exchange Server) and wish to set up new rules, however I continually get the "maximum number of rules" message. How would I reset all the rules to allow me to set up new color codes ? Thanks in advance. They are views, not rules. View, Current View, Define View... colors are under automatic formatting. You can add or remove just the color formatting rules. BTW - I'm curious as to how many rules you have? Non-exchange users should have a very high limit. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP ...

Automatic daily printing from Calendar?
I have been asked to find out if there is a way to set up a shared calendar to print off daily? I'm not really into writing code, so if there is a way I'd need some very clever and kind person to write it in the reply for me and tell me how to set up this automation. If it is not possible (which I suspect) anyone got any ideas on alternative methods, please? In news:1118152092.529209.46040@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, gill.webster@virgin.net <gill.webster@virgin.net> typed: > I have been asked to find out if there is a way to set up a shared > calendar to print off d...

OL 2003 Calendar items are missing categorization
I have a user that is using Microsoft Office 2003 with MS Exchange 2003 on a domain with Active Directory. Prior to last Friday (11/13/2009), the user was able to view all Calendar events in OL along with their corresponding categorization ("color-coded" you could say). The user came in on Friday and discovered that many of the calendar events no longer had any categorization. The events are still in tact, but they are no longer "color-coded"/categorized. It may be worth mentioning that the machine was forced to restart on Thursday evening/early Friday m...

Outlook 2003 - Calendar problem
Hello, I am running XP SP2, Office Outlook 2003 SP3, about 2 weeks ago, when trying to accept any new meeting requests I get the following error: 'This meeting is not in the Calendar; it may have been moved or deleted'. Sometimes I need to come out of outlook and go back in after accepting a meeting to see it in the calendar. Would anyone know what is causing this or more impotantly - How to Fix it Please Help Me :-( ...

E-mails deleted in Outlook going to deleted email box on live.com
I recently transferred my contacts from Yahoo.com to live.com using the Trueswitch feature provided by live.com. Ever since then, anything I delete in Outlook, goes into the live.com deleted email's folder at Live.com (actually on the server). Also, a copy of any emails Outlook downloads from yahoo end up in the deleted items folder on live.com as well. This really puzzles me, and I dont know how to stop it. Can anyone help? By Outlook do you mean Outlook Express or Outlook97/98/2000+ which is part of Office? And which version? (If you don't know, in your mail progr...

excel calendar year resetting 2005 2006
Hi, I'm trying to use the calendar tool in Forms under the VBAProject so that the years dropdown list only displays the years 2005 and 2006 (instead of all years from 1900 thru to 2100). Is there a way to limit the years to only 2005 and 2006? If not, is there a way to display an error message so that the user can be told to enter a date between 2005 and 2006 if they don't? I've got a validation check but this seems to have no effect when the date is entered using the pop-up calendar tool. Thanks in advance. See answer in your other thread (programming) -- Regards Ron...

recover deleted email #2
I set up a 'rule' in Outlook that permanently deleted a very important incoming message. Is there any way to recover this? The rule went something like this: 'when messages received by (so and so) permantely delete it' HELP!! beagledogs <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up a 'rule' in Outlook that permanently deleted a > very important incoming message. Is there any way to > recover this? If your Inbox is on an Exchange server, then yes, if your Exchange Admin has enabled this feature. Ask him or her. If your Inbox is in a P...

Delete table values automatically
Hi All, I want to create a routine that will clean all records from a specific table automatically once a week (if possible) or each time that the MDB opens up. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot in advance Hi, the code to empty a table is simple Public Sub EmptyTable() Dim strSQL as String Dim db as DAO.Database Set db = dbengine(0)(0) strSQL = "DELETE FROM TableName" db.Execute strSQL, dbFailOnError Set db = Nothing Exit Sub the above code goes in a standard module when your database opens, you call the routine EmptyTable Jeanette Cunningham "Lp12" <Lp12@discussion...

Meetings not posting in Calendar
Hello. I believe it's Office Xp and it can be confirmed a bit later - reported meetings sent by another employee are not showing up on another recipient. Thanks for any info or quickies for this issue. Angelo ...

Delete persons from the to field i Outlook 2002
Hello, How do I delete a name from my automatic drop down menu in the to field. If I send a mail to fx. microsoft@microsoft.com, the next time I write mic... in the to field, the drop down menu keeps the address in the list. How do I delete this name again. Best regards Kim ...

Purchases Order Entry Status Edit
Working in Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Tools>>Utilities>>Purchasing>>Reconcile Process I get the messages: You can’t complete this process while transactions are being edited. I’m tried to reconcile because any time access Purchases Order Entry I get the message: Purchase Order Processing setup information is missing. Also access Batch Inquiry Inquiry>>System>>Batch show me the Purch. Order Entry Status Edit, but I don’t know how delete or change the status. Any ideas? Hi There, It sounds like you have a batch with an error in it. To fix this you need to g...

Outlook 2003 Calendar Taskpad
I have been using the Taskpad in the MS Outlook 2003 Calendar for quite a while. All this time, there has been a field at the top of the list where I could add a new task just by typing the subject. Just this week, without my doing any Outlook updates (to my knowledge), that has disappeared and the only way I have to add a new task to my list is to open the entire New Task form -- which is a time- consuming pain. Also, at the same time, two other functions have stopped working: I can no longer click the checkbox on a Task (in the Calendar Taskpad) to mark it complete and I can no longer righ...

Remove link fr a column of entries
I know how to remove a link from a single cell. Right click, hyperlink, remove hyperlink. I have a column of cells and it is very cumbersome to remove cell by cell. Is there any way to remove all cells in one action.? TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm in the middle of this page -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" <rasoulazar@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u%23%23U23E5EHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I know how to remove a link from a single cell. Right click, hyperlink, > remove ...

Deleted Order does not release item back to available
We have GP10 and our shipping clerk was deleting orders after shipment/fullfilment (communication error betwen her and accounting). The items no longer show as available. Is there a way to set the item back to avialable so they can be placed on an order and invoiced. Since the orde was deleted there is no way to invoice for the item (the item has sipped and the customer needs to be invoiced). Thanks Kevin R Pittman Have you tried running an Inventory Reconcile? MSDGP > Tools > Utilities > Inventory > Reconcile. I suggest you take a full backup of your data before running th...

CALENDARS II
PEOPLE!!! (THIS TIME I AM YELLING!) HOLD IT RIGHT THERE... WHAT IS GOING ON? MY GOD! THIS IS RIDICULUS... FIRST OF ALL... I WROTE A SIMPLE QUESTION LOOKING FOR A STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER REGARDING HOW TO USE THE PUBLISHER APPLICATION! SECOND OF ALL I WAS NOT YELLING AT ANYBODY AND THIS IS THE WAY I LIKE TO WRITE... I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF CHAT ETIQUETE... SO IF YOU GENTLEMEN WOULD CALM DOWN AND GO BACK TO A PEACEFUL CONVERTATION AND FRIENDLY HELP SESSIONS I WILL APPRECIATE IT! IF I KNEW MY QUESTION WOULD LEAD TO AMERICANS ATTACKING AMERICANS... IN MY ADOPTIVE COUNTRY THEN I THINK I BECAME ...

Deleting note on MS CRM
Hi there, In our current policy Any User cannot delete any notes even if he is the owner of his/her cases. But here we have to change little bit as I would like to give some privilege to all company user as they should be able to delete their own (ONLY) notes. Is there any possibility if yes how should I do? I will highly appreciate if you could help me out. Thanking you in advance, You can edit the user's security role in the customization area of the CRM web interface. Go to Settings > Business Unit Settings > Security Roles and double-click the role you want to...

Newbie
Hi all For some reason this is affecting one user only - must be a client/user issue. Outlook and Exchange 2003. When the user opens a shared contact (public folder) and tries to edit the phone number entry, Outlook attempts to dial the number. How do I cancel this to allow changes please? TIA Phil ...

How to restore deleted email profile? Help!!
I just deleted email profile and all folders are gone? I'm running Outlook 2007 it was an exchange account. I created a new profile with same name as a pop3 account because all of a sudden could not send out, but I could recieve emails. But I didn't realize that deleting email address would take all folders with it!! Can I get those folders or old email back? I'm freaking out here!! Help! Thanks Ken Search for your pst files -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledge...

if workbooks exists delete
Hi Folks, I have a simple little problem where before my macro create a temp file by a certain name, I want it to check if that file already exists and if it does, delete it. I have code that will delete the temp file as one of the finishing touches on the procedure, but occasionally the program won't run all the way through and upon autorecovery it needs user input asking if you want to overright the existing file. I'd rather simply check for it and remove it if exists before getting to that point. TIA! Function IsFileThere() As Boolean Dim fso As Object ...

Data Entry after Select Query
Is there a way to tell a Form to go to Data Entry = Yes, after you have populated two fields on a form? I am running.. Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Dim varUnique As Variant varUnique = DMax("Key", "qryB_Update") End Sub But, after it populates the form with the data from the query, I would like to lock the form down to a Data Entry form. Keeping the data the I filled with the above code. Thanks. Yes, the dataentry options sets a new record. So best option is to lock the controls individually when you have opened the form. Remains the question...

Global entry of records
I have a training database where I keep track of training for employees. If I want to update 10 of those records with the same information, how would I go about doing this instead of updating each individual record? I have tried tagging those records that needed to be updated and used an append query but that didn't work. -- ts Hi Tim, You need to use an Update query with the appropriate criteria, not an Append (adds new records) query. Start with a normal SELECT query to select the records of interest, using the appropriate WHERE clause (criteria). Then convert i...