None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient

I occassionally get this message when sending to a
recipient through Outlook 2002 SP-2.  It doesn't happen
all the time and doesn't always happen to the same
recipient (e.g. can sometimes send to them successfully)
I can send OK through MSN mail to these recipients.
Anyone have a suggestion why this may be happening?
0
anonymous (74722)

Cannot send from Windows shortcut or Acrobat
Using Office/Outlook 2003, winxp sp1. Ever since I installed Office 2003 (and I use Outlook 2003 with pop3 email accounts from my website hosting provider), I can't right click a file and "Send To a Mail Recipient" anymore. Nothing happens. I get the same problem in Acrobat 6.0 Professional. It won't let me send a pdf file when viewing it from the file menu like it use to. In both cases, I use to have these capabilities when office xp, or even office 2000 was installed. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

file send to as attachment outlook 2007
When using in word or excel command "send a copy of the document in an e-mail message as an attachment", outlook creats a new e-mail message with the document attached as it should be done. Then I add text in message body, and send the mail. It arrives only with the attachment. The text in message body disappears. This happens only if I work in outlook chache mode. My os is winXp Pro, and my server is SBS 2003. It used to work correct, until somthing happened. Any idea to solve? Thank you Zipi ...

moving mail/contacts from outlook express_ to_ outlook
I can not find any of my Outlook Express saved items: Thought they were at a location similar to below: C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail Searched by *.dbx / *.ibx / *.pst and opening every subfolder. Got a little ahead of ourselves and "switched" from OE to Outlook - Comcast claimed OE was the same or better, but we missed some of the Outlook features. Now we have lost our "address books" and some important attachments that were still within emails...the emails are downloaded somewhere on this hardrive as we have not deleted a thing...right ? ...

How to account for mail back rebate in money
I have bought bunch of stuff where i pay up front money but on a later date i receive mail back rebate. How do i account for this refund in the Microsoft money? I did not see any category or feature which supports this very common practice of mail back rebate. Is there any add on feature which support tracking of mail back rebate (whether i received or not and flags when its past due after few weeks) Thanks Parikh Enter a similar cost entry [spend, increase, etc] but with a minus value. This will give the net cost of the item you purchased. "Parikh" <anonymous@discussio...

3.0 Mail Merge
Is anyone experiencing this issue post upgrade to 3.0.....? When attempting to Print Quote for Customer in Outlook, we select the quote template, then Microsoft Word opens. From here the mail merge functions would begin. However, the mail merge toolbar is grayed out and we cannot merge to new document. We can't do anything. Is the process for Print Quote for Customer different in CRM 3.0? Or is this an issue? If so, can anyone provide assistance on this. Thank you! Cayla Will the templates we had set up to use in CRM 1.2 (for mail merging) still function in 3.0? Or are there ...

V4 Mail Merge on Custom entities
Hello We have noticed that new entities added at v4 appear in the mail merge list but that custom entities carried over when upgrading a v3 system do not. Does anyone have any information on how this is controlled and whether there is an option to set an entity as included once it has been created ? All info gratefully received Thanks...Phil That should help: http://blog.sonomapartners.com/2008/01/enabling-mail-m.html Cheers -- George Doubinski CRM Certified Professional - Developer Blog: http://crm.georged.id.au/ "Phil Kedward" <Phil Kedward@discussions.microsoft.com...

Not being able to enter Purchases account for the entire receiving
On the latest service packs for GP 9.0, and now for 10.0 as well, end users who receive in goods onto a purchase order for noninventoried items can no longer click on the Distributions button at the bottom of the window to type in accounts for Purchases. Long story short, you have to click the expansion arrow to the right of the line item and type in the account manually. Otherwise, you get an error message. A client that is new to 10.0 has voiced this concern, saying that it is going to be a pain for her to have to type in the GL Purchases Account number for every line item. Puttin...

Not possible to remove mail reminders in outlook 2002
Hiya, I have a big problem with old mail that keeps popping up as reminders. I've tried to start outlook with /cleanreminders and another parameter without luck. Is there anyway that I can delete these reminders for sure? My mail originally comes from outlook in office 97, I know use outlook 2002. The mail that I get reminders on are mails from that period. Very grateful for any help that you can give me. - Kjell Arne ...

Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA
Hi All, How do I select a specific property in outlook while sending email from excel? There is an option we can set in outlook outgoing emails call "Voting buttons" in that feature there is a custom option that we can select called "Have replies sent to" its a checkbox. I want it checked when i send an email from excel. Hope i made it clear. Thanks in advance If sending through the Outlook Object Model, use the MailItem.VotingOptions property and MailItem.ReplyRecipients collection. -- Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSp...

Multiple postmaster accounts
Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple postmaster accounts? We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing three admin groups servicing multiple domains. Is there a way to configure the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain? Currently all our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy. How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to? ie: postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com -- Many Thanks On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:59:12 -0700, Nikrep <Nikrep@...

Sending from multiple accounts
This has been asked before but there doesn't appear to be an answer, so I thought I would try to keep this alive. I have multiple accounts in Outlook. They all send through the same SMTP server (this problem goes away when multiple SMTP servers are involved). All my outbound e-mail is now going out under the default account name, regardless of the account selected. There is no authentication on my SMTP server, so that option won't work. Has anyone found a solution for this yet? ...

Utlitilty to remove Zombie Accounts
Hi I have upgraded my Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and have a number of Zombie accounts that are not automatically being removed. Is there a utility that can I can run to remove these accounts. Here is the key help message I found. "This error is related to the appearance of zombie users. Zombie users are users that appear in an Access Control List (ACL) but not in Active Directory. " "User Action To correct zombie users in an Exchange organization, use System Manager to access each folder specified in the message. In the folder Properties, click the Permissions tab, and...

Send message issue
Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window which is subclassed I am proceesing some work (function) in the document and after the work is finsihed I need to send a message that the connection is established to the control and control starts downloading the data from document. thanks Tom > Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window > which is subclassed Yes. You can use SendMessage from anywhere as long as you are sending it to a window. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com Hi Ajay, this is how I am sending it ...

Account listing total doesn't match actual account
Hey all. I've got an interesting problem that hopefully you'll be able to help with. In the Account List of Money 2004, the total for one of my credit cards shows $33.74. Once I click on the account, however, Money says "You owe: $0.00" which is correct. The total in the account ledger is correct and jives with what the credit card company states. Has anyone else run across a problem like this before or does anybody know how to solve it? It's really weird that the two totals don't match; the rest of the accounts are fine and all match. Thanks in advance!!...

IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access th...

multiple owner for one account or for example contacts
Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact ??? I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner (crm user). Thans for answer On Aug 11, 3:24=A0am, "Rafal" <rkoczen_1...@o2.pl> wrote: > Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact = ??? > > I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner > (crm user). > > Thans for answer Hi Rafal, No it is not possible to have more than one owner for any records. What you can do is make the "Open Activies&q...

workflow send email template to both case contact and account
I am in a desperate search to find a solution for creating a workflow that sends an automated email notification upon Case open to both the contact that submitted the case and parent account's primary contact/email. It seems that i can only do this manually, or send to one or the other but not both. Any suggestions from another service provider that has tackled this issue? Perhaps I am not seeing a logical approach that already exists. thanks, Austin ...

Not Receiving Mail 03-28-10
I'm not receiving any messages, except TEST messages I send to my self. Just loaded Windows 7 (clean) a couple of weeks ago. Migrated all of my old stuff from Windows Mail (Vista). I've tried everything, including turning off email filtering. Only one email account and it is POP3. Can something be corrupted? If you receive test messages you send to yourself, then your Windows = Live=20 Mail is working normally. Who is your provider? If you go to the = provider's webmail site, do you see messages there that failed to download? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft...

I E 7 Browser 06-21-10
I am experiencing a problem with IE 7 when I open the browser. The browser closes 3 times and then on the 4th try it stays open. I would truly appreciate any help with this problem. On 06/21/2010 04:57 PM, worf49 wrote: > I am experiencing a problem with IE 7 when I open the browser. > > The browser closes 3 times and then on the 4th try it stays open. > > I would truly appreciate any help with this problem. try disabling add ons http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/disableie7addon.htm ...

List all users with Send AS rights
Hello All, I need to find a utility or script that will show all users who have the Send AS right enabled. I have looked at the script in Microsoft KB Article 912918 and it list all users who have full mailbox rights but do not have Send AS rights. What I need is to list only the users who do have Send AS rights. Is there anyhting that will tell me who has Send AS rights? -- RS MCSE, MCP +I MCP See if this helps. Auditing Send-as and Receive As rights via script http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2005/12/auditing-send-as-and-receive-as-rights.html James Chong Rschraeger wrote: > Hel...

how can I get outlook to set up my email accounts and have the se.
I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow access, then the message now says that the email address line in outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is correct. It acts as though my previous attempts have somehow not been erased from the memory of the program. cjseals3 wrote: > I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow > access, then the message now says that the email address line in > outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is > correct. It acts as though my previous attem...

How to keep mail on the pop server when checking with Outlook
Hi Everyone, I have two machines. 1 Macintosh that I can set to leave the message on the server. 2 A PC that whenever I check mail it deletes all messages on the server. How do I set the PC to leave the messages on the server?? Jeff In your POP account properties in Outlook. Note - you're gonna have to delete the messages from the server somewhere/sometime, or your mailbox will get full & start bouncing mail. J. Moss wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have two machines. > > 1 Macintosh that I can set to leave the message on the > server. > > 2 A PC that wh...

To Get PC's Information And Send To Excel
Hello all, I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I need the Version, SN, Manufacturer, Model and System Type. Can anyone help me? "Drew" <Drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88883F79-E3B7-4D60-9C7B-0BDC75E83DBB@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window > xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I > need > the Ve...

error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail
I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement. Bummer. Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate and helpful information. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked: | I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an | E-mail. I have downloaded various ...

How do I synchronize external e-mail with outlook
I created the contact on the exchange server and specify the external e-mail address. I can receive the e-mails forwarded from the internal accounts. How do I synchronize e-mails on my Laptop with the ones on the desktop. If I delete e-mails while I am out of office, they must be deleted on the server. Eucliff <Eucliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I created the contact on the exchange server and specify the external > e-mail address. I can receive the e-mails forwarded from the internal > accounts. How do I synchronize e-mails on my Laptop with the ones on > the de...