Non specific error on opening Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 Pro system

"Cannot Open Microsoft Outlook.  A program error has
occurred.  Quit Outlook and Windows and then start again."

This happens with all profiles on the system.  I've
repaired Office, reinstalled Office, then uninstalled and
reinstalled Office (and redownloaded and applied all
patches).  It still errors.  Other Office apps open just
fine.  Outlook does connect to the Exchange server, since
I can configure services and it recognizes the LAN ID.

Any thoughts?
0
anonymous (74722)

Does it start in safe mode, go to Start > Run > type "Outlook /safe" without
the quotes
"Paula" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Cannot Open Microsoft Outlook.  A program error has
> occurred.  Quit Outlook and Windows and then start again."
>
> This happens with all profiles on the system.  I've
> repaired Office, reinstalled Office, then uninstalled and
> reinstalled Office (and redownloaded and applied all
> patches).  It still errors.  Other Office apps open just
> fine.  Outlook does connect to the Exchange server, since
> I can configure services and it recognizes the LAN ID.
>
> Any thoughts?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails