No text in email body

mail delivered to my mail account has no text in the
message body. This just started happening in the last few
days ?? HELP !!!

how can i change my email address outgoing.
Ok, I have an email address which is 'piggy backed' to my normal email address so that anything from work comes through to my outllook account. When i receive mail it comes through as being sent to it ok. My question is how can i set it up so that my personal email doesn't show up on outgoing mail but shows as my business mail address thus looking more professional.? me2130 wrote: > Ok, I have an email address which is 'piggy backed' to my normal email > address so that anything from work comes through to my outllook account. > When i receiv...

produce contacts from recieved emails
I have a mailbox, which has 300 emails in it in Outlook 2000, and I would like a way of creating either a "contact" or an item in a Personal Address Book without opening each email and clicking the name and add to contacts? Is there a addin or a way of doing this? Thanks Garry W ...

All Emails Have Disappeared
When I went today to check my emails in my inbox, my computer froze and I rebooted and went back in but to find that all my emails have disappeared from my inbox; however, all my other folders (sent, drafts, deleted, etc. emails are there). I thought it was comcast and called them but they said it is in OUtlook. This has never happened to me before and have rebooted in the past and all my emails have been there. Where are they and how do I retrieve them back? Desperate - please respond - I need someone's intellect and wisdom to resolve this problem. Thank you - Deborah What...

Emailing in excel 2003 01-29-10
Hi all Guru, I have created a button which emails the addresses as shown below, what i would prefer if i could have it so that it emails what ever email address is in cell B10, instead of having set email addresses. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ActiveWorkbook.Save Dim Response As String Dim DefaultFolder As String, DefaultFileName As String Dim FileToSave Dim OutApp As Object 'this emails operations manager Dim OutMail As Object Dim strbody As String Response = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Approve this PIP?", _ vbYesNo + vbInformatio...

Unable to Send or Receive Emails
Hiya!, I have been trying to send emails from outlook 2003 with no success and also trying from my other email syill with no joy???...I have a hotmail account which i upgraded to outlook live yesterday...but all i get when sending is a error message...ox800cccfo..service unavailable try later?????? This is the Error message in full: Task 'Hotmail-sending' reported error (OX800CCFO)..The service is currently unavailable. try again later. The server responded 'service unavailable'.....after trying to send i then go into the outbox and then click and it then says message not sen...

how do I copy several lines of word text into one excel cell?
In a word doc I need to copy several lines of text and paste them into one excel cell. I can't seem to find any help telling me how to do this (each line pastes into a different cell) You can either double click the cell or press F2 key to get into edit mode for the cell, then the text pasted would all go into the cell. -Simon "jhh" wrote: > In a word doc I need to copy several lines of text and paste them into one > excel cell. I can't seem to find any help telling me how to do this (each > line pastes into a different cell) thank you SO much Simon CC - ...

text box filter by form
For some reason that I just can't explain, a text box on a form associated with a single primary key field behaves unexpectedly when I do a filter-by-form. Instead of listing all of the records from the source table as choices in combo box mode, I only see "Is Null" and "Is Not Null" as choices. I have an older form from another database that behaves as I hoped this one would, yet there seems to be no property differences between the two text boxes. Can anybody explain what I'm missing please? Having "Is Null" and "Is Not Null" as filt...

Text to Columns 05-28-10
I have a column with the following data: A RUT 212874790014 Each cell has the word RUT, and the number changes, altough it always has 12 digits. I need to have the word in one cell and the number in another, so I use the text to column option. But when I finish doing this the result is: A B RUT 21,2875E+11 How can I avoid this, so as to keep displaying the whole original number in the cell? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- After performing the text to columns, format the number column as 'number' zero decimal points. "Emece&quo...

text recognition difference b/w commercial and non-commercial?
I have OneNotes 2007 installed at work on Windows 7 and text recognition works. I have it installed at home (non-commercial) on Windows 7 and I do not get text recognition. Both are SP2. But they look different. Does text recognition not work in the non-commercial version? This is the only thing that make OneNote worthwhile as a tool for me. MarkC wrote: >I have OneNotes 2007 installed at work on Windows 7 and text > recognition works. I have it installed at home (non-commercial) on > Windows 7 and I do not get text recognition. Both are SP2. But they > look d...

Workflow Rule OK but no email sent
Hi All, I have been using workflow for quite some time but only just have the requirement to send an email. My problem is that the rule runs okay and I can see no errors in the monitor log (the rule finishes as expected), but no email is received. My exchange server is a different server to the CRM server, the email router works fine. The CRM server has the SMTP service installed as part of IIS. I have checked trace logs etc but am not sure where to look next to troubleshoot this. Any advice on where to look or an explanation as to how the workflow sends an email would be mos...

Move OWA emails to new mailbox
I have an OWA account where they are change their email address. I know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are stored on the server moved to the new OWA account. On 14 Jul 2006 11:45:08 -0700, wcutler@gmail.com wrote: >I have an OWA account where they are change their email address. I >know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are >stored on the server moved to the new OWA account. Explain that again, you don't make sense here, even if you did ask the question three times. On 14 Jul 2006 11:45:08 -0700, wcutler@gmail.com wrote: ...

Cannot receive email
Account: 'Dorothy Groce', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "SamG" wrote in message news:B8928831-6E73-4E1B-97D2-085871BF3DB1@microsoft.com... Account: 'Dorothy Groce', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net',...

converting to UNICODE, _TCHAR and TCHAR, writing text files
Hi, i'm converting a MFC application to support unicode. I have some (probably noob) questions: - What is the difference between the types _TCHAR and TCHAR ? I see some UNICODE applications use _TCHAR and others TCHAR. - I have to convert the way textfiles are written. These text-files are send to machines using parallel port, so they have to stay the same as before (when my application had no _UNICODE preprocessor definition). The commands that are used to write these files are fputs, fopen, etc. When changing it to support wide characters are the textfiles still the same? example (_U...

I need to block emails from certain domains
How do I block emails inbound and outbound from say monster.com This is exchange 2k3 You need to set up a sender filter. you have to do this via the Global Settings\Message Delivery in your top level Exchange org. right click and go to properties. click the sender filtering Tab, then click add. add *@monster.com and do the following. Go to your server under the admin group, then protocols, then smtp. right click your default smtp (or the ones you want this filter to apply to) and on the general tab, click advanced, then click edit and check the apply sender filter and click ok. ...

In excel can you select certain cells which contain the same text
If I have several cells with the same text in them can I filter these out and select them. I know you can do this for formula etc but can it be done for text? try data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "ade" <ade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:937AD9E1-668B-4E32-B194-29146DF0A60A@microsoft.com... > If I have several cells with the same text in them can I filter these out and > select them. I know you can do this for formula etc but can it be done for > text? ...

automatically change text case on entry
I use the following code to automatically change the case of a range of cells to uppercase in Excel, which works fine. However I need some other cells in the same sheet to automatically change to Proper Case. Is there a way of adapting the following code to enable upper and proper case? Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Range("H1,M5,O11,F7")) Is Nothing Then With Target .Value = UCase(.Value) End With End If ws_exit: Application.En...

Converting text to uppercase
This is Excel 2000. Cell C2 in a worksheet called 'NOTES' contains '34 West Street, somewhere-in-England' =UPPER ( NOTES!C2 ) is supposed to produce ' 34 WEST STREET, SOMEWHERE-IN-ENGLAND' In fact it gives: #NAME? What is going wrong? Have you spelt UPPER( correctly? There is no space before the open bracket. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 24, 3:53=A0pm, Alan Secker <a...@asandco.co.uk> wrote: > This is Excel 2000. Cell C2 in a worksheet called 'NOTES' > > contains '34 West Street, somewhere-in-England' > > =3DUPPER ( NOTES!...

email AWAYS from one account even I tell it to use another email
I'm using Outlook 2003 fully patched, ok I haven't patched the French grammer checker and the infopath (neither of which I use) on Win XP Home SP2 fully patched. Anyhow, all my emails going out are showing up in the sent box with an incorrect email address. When I Create a New Message, one of the first things I do is select which email account the email message is to go out from. I'm selecting my pop3 email account. (The check mark is beside the pop3 account!) I type in my message, press the send button, and the email shows up in my sent box with a hotmail account on ...

Email Activity Tracking
Hi We use CRM3 and track all emails in Outlook. I have created a CRM Report (SRSS) that shows all the completed activties the tele sales do. The issue i have - if one tele sales staff carbon copy another tele sales person (with To: account/contact), and email is sent....CRM tracks both the "From" tele sales and "CC" telesales person as a completed tasks - meaning both telesales users have completed tasks from that email - when it should on show completed tasks for "From" telesale person. This is causing a few issues for managers to manage telesales ...

Auto Reply with Original Email and any attachments
Hi All, I'm looking for an Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 script that I can use to Auto Reply to the sender with the original message and a list of any files that were attached to the email. For example, if Bobby sends me the following email... To: mailto:me@somewhere.com From: mailto:bobby@anywhere.com Subject: Job Substitution Attachments: brochure.pdf; product.jpeg Body: Here is a picture and brochure for your evaulation. I'd like the Auto Reply to respond with... To: mailto:bobby@anywhere.com From: mailto:me@somewhere.com Subject: Re: Job Substitution Body: We h...

Name change and email problems
I have a user who has gotten married and asked that I change her name to reflect her new name. I made the changes to her display and logon name and also set up a new SMTP address. Now the problem is the user cannot access her mail using POP or IMAP. OWA works just fine. I have run into this problem before and my only solution was to delete and recreate the account from scratch then reattach the mail box. Is there any other way? Thanks did you change her "alias"? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8C18394-...

Track Changes in 2007 deleting large portions of text
We have a document where 3 team members are making updates in revision marks. We are not updating at the same time. For some reason, huge chunks of text are getting deleted that were never actually deleted by any of us. It has happened to all 3 of us after we worked in the document. It is now the third or fourth time that I have had to go back and reject the changes for the sections deleted, and yes it does show my name or one of the other uses in the name of the person who made the changes. I can go in, reject all of the deleted sections, save the document, get out and get b...

changing text "AU $9.95" to currency "9.95"
Need to Change a text field of "AU $9,95" to a currency field "9.95" for calculation. many thanks Hi I'm not sure about AU currency types so you will / may need to alter the right number but something like this should do the job - make a back up first ?? SELECT Val(Right([TableName]![FieldName],4)) AS NewCurrency FROM TableName; -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Andrew Cheng" wrote: > Need to Change a text field of "AU $9,95" to a currency field "9.95" for > calculation. many thanks ...

text plus date and time
I have a list of names and I want to put those names in a drop down list. Once someone selects a name from the drop down list I want that name and the current date and time to populate that cell. Does anyone have any suggestions? I think you'll be much happier if you use a different cell for the date/time. It'll make life much, much easier later. If you want to try that... J.E. McGimpsey shows how at: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html Kelly wrote: > > I have a list of names and I want to put those names in a drop down list. > Once someone selects a name ...

send email
How do you send email in the coding? -Obama, here is an example that emails an error log back to me DoCmd.SendObject acReport, "rptErrorLog", "SnapshotFormat(*.snp)", "MyEmailAddress", , , "Log from MyApp", "Log sent on " & Date, False Jeanette Cunningham " -Obama" <a@b.com> wrote in message news:OhCp8n2dIHA.4396@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do you send email in the coding? > How an access code in Module? Thanks. "Jeanette Cunningham" <nnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...