No "Show Profiles" in "Control Panel" - "Mail"

Depends on your Outlook version, which you have yet to mention.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

0
russval (3097)
8/14/2003 11:00:48 PM
Hello Marco,

are you using Outlook 2000? Than you don�t have Profiles.

You have only Profiles in Corporate/Workgroupmode in Outlook 97-2000 and in
Outlook 2002.

Different between Corporate/Workgroupmode (CW) and maybe your Internet Mail
Mode (IMO):
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm

Hope it helps

--
Oliver Vukovics
Outlook Network without exchange: Public OutLook

Di Fresco Marco wrote:

Any help files that mention profiles will not apply to your installation of
Outlook. Make sure you include the keyword "IMO" whenever you query the KB,
so you won't be lead astray. Outlook's documentation for IMO is poor at
best. The mode was abandoned two versions ago.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Di Fresco Marco" <ask.me.directly@for-e-mail-address.nospam> wrote in