no "recurring pattern" field for tasks in field chooser

I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in
Outlook 2000. The field "recurring pattern" is not in the
list of fields for tasks in the field chooser.  This is a
valid field for tasks, and I want a custom report that
shows the freqency of recurrance.  Can anyone help?
0
welling1 (5)

RecurrencePattern is a complex field that is a binary. All the
recurrence information is kept in this binary blob with various bits
having different meanings depending on whether a daily, weekly,
monthly or yearly recurrence pattern is set in the blob. There's no
possible way that could be displayed in a view.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

"Lee" <welling@utlx.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in
> Outlook 2000. The field "recurring pattern" is not in the
> list of fields for tasks in the field chooser.  This is a
> valid field for tasks, and I want a custom report that
> shows the freqency of recurrance.  Can anyone help?

0
kenslovak (742)
7/16/2003 12:43:07 PM
Since I'm not a member of the Outlook development team I can't answer
that. All I can say is what you want is not available in the folder
view and if you want that information you will have to write code to
put the information in something like an Excel worksheet.

--

> I'm persistant...;)
>
> The recurrance pattern appears on the screen above the
> subject line when you go into a task that has a recurrance
> pattern.  How is it able to be seen here, but not able to
> be displayed on a custom report?
>
> Thanks

0
kenslovak (742)
7/21/2003 1:00:52 PM
Thanks for all your help.

Press
>Lead Author, Beginning VB 6 Application Development, Wrox
Press
>Attachment Options
>http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm
>Extended Reminders
>http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
>

>"Lee" <welling@utlx.com> wrote in message
>> I'm persistant...;)
>>
>> The recurrance pattern appears on the screen above the
>> subject line when you go into a task that has a
recurrance
>> pattern.  How is it able to be seen here, but not able
>> be displayed on a custom report?
>>
>> Thanks
>

>.

0
welling1 (5)

no recurring pattern field for tasks in field chooser
I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in Outlook 2000. There is no "recurring pattern" field for tasks in the field chooser. Is this field available elsewhere, or is there an upgrade? ...

no "recurring pattern" field for tasks in field chooser
I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in Outlook 2000. The field "recurring pattern" is not in the list of fields for tasks in the field chooser. This is a valid field for tasks, and I want a custom report that shows the freqency of recurrance. Can anyone help? RecurrencePattern is a complex field that is a binary. All the recurrence information is kept in this binary blob with various bits having different meanings depending on whether a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrence pattern is set in the blob. There's no possible way that could be displayed in ...