No Import Option

I am using Outlook 2002.  I click on FILE, then IMPORT &
EXPORT.  A window pops up with only EXPORT as an option.
Where is the IMPORT option?

Wilf <wilfmorrison@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Outlook 2002.  I click on FILE, then IMPORT &
> EXPORT.  A window pops up with only EXPORT as an option.
> Where is the IMPORT option?

Perhaps you don't have the importers installed.  There should be one
exporter and five (I think) importers.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

FW: Use this important update from the Microsoft
--eknozsjvmyfsz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ftzbhcxamgvgg"; type="multipart/alternative" --ftzbhcxamgvgg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vxufxthu" --vxufxthu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help ...

Leave Mail On Server Option
Hi all, I am running Outlook XP and have chosen the option to leave mail on server and delete it after 30 days. The problem with this is now when my email does a send/recieve it keeps doownloading the same message over and over. Is there a way to stop the same message from being downloaded? Thanks Maybe an account problem, remove adn re-add the account. I've had this once before... Remember to re-add the option, leave on server, delete after... >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, > >I am running Outlook XP and have chosen the option to >leave mail on server and d...

Save display options (zoom, task pane, ...) when closing file?
I'd like to set up the way a particular Publisher 2007 file is displayed, save the file, and have it display in exactly the same way the next time I open the file. For example, I want to set the Zoom Level to 100%, center the display so that only a specific area of the page is visible, and turn off display of the Task Pane. If I set the display up like this and close the file, the next time I open that file, the Zoom Level is at 65%, the Task Pane is turned back on, and the entire page is displayed. How can I make sure the file is displayed exactly as it was when I last closed it? ...

Importing mail from old computer
Anyone know how to import old messages (sent,inbox,deleted,etc..) from a disk? The motherboard on my laptop recently went bad. The computer service guy copied all of my email (inbox.dbx, outbox.dbx, sentitems.dbx,etc.. to a cd, but I have no idea how to copy them to my new PC. Any suggestiions?? I thought it would be a simple copy&paste into the Outlook folder, but Im not sure. Thanks for any input, Craig ..dbx files are used in Outlook Express,with its own ng; not OL a different app Try; http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ for OE help "craig" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Module for Pivoting a Tabular Spreadsheet for Database Import
I have a spreadsheet that is in effect the finished product of crosstab. The first column is date which would stay fixed and i contains records from rows A2:A367. Then we have coulmn headings fro Column B to Column CU which should in effect become field values. need to pivot this data to look like what is showing up below th asterisks. How can I do this? Date Animal Mortality{Connie Brierly Animal Mortality{Virgini Covington 1/1/2004 1/2/2004 83 77 etc ****************************************** What data needs to end up lik...

calendar option to choose a date in excel
I am trying to create a spreadsheet that includes a column in which you need to put a date. Can you have a drop-down calendar to choose from instead of typing the date? http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Julie" <Julie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DDDEC32-34B3-4078-BCA3-150B8D3A43EA@microsoft.com... > I am trying to create a spreadsheet that includes a column in which you need > to put a date. Can you have a drop-down calendar to choose from instead of > typing the date? ...

Rules options grayed out
Most of the options under my RULES are grayed out (Change, Copy & Delete) and the Rules don't work under my Outlook 2003. The only option available is "New" I am running Office 2007 on my laptop and recently copied my messages to my desktop where I have Office 2003. How do I delete all my Rules in Office 2003 and start over? And how did you migrate data from one PC to the other? "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22797C85-6010-4966-81B9-336E0AED6444@microsoft.com... > Most of the options under my RULES are grayed o...

Can I add custom fields to the "Personal Options"?
What if we want to keep certain defaults per CRM usre... can we add customzied properties to this table? RFish, You can add/remove features and deny access to features per user Security Roles. Is that what you were looking to do? Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com http://www.jarrettexpertcrm.com No, but you can create your own personal options entity, and create a N:1 relationship to the user entity. You can then add whatever you want to this new entity. Dave Ireland "RFish" <rakefet@repliweb.com> wrote in message news:f34c82de-de22-42fb-b5d9-dfacf66f4363@g31g2000vbr...

only have Right Click option to Open things
Hi all,, XP Pro For some reason I can only open items via Right-Click and 'Open' from context menu,, it doesnt matter if its a Folder or .exe or anything. Anyone know where the setting is to allow me to open things with a simple double-click? I have checked > Tools-Options in Explorer and the setting there is for a double-click to open things. Perhaps there is another I dont know about. Said computer is not on the net and hasnt been for years, so I dont believe its malaware etc. Thanks Ed Eddie wrote: > Hi all,, > > XP Pro > > For s...

How import data???????
Hi my name is Edson, and I need impor data to new entity create for my, named participante. The infomation is in SQL SERVER. I try with DMF but the CDF haven=B4t my entity.. How can I make it??? If I need some software when can I download??? THAKS ...

GP Budget Import from Excel
When I imported budget from excel, it took each of my period balances as additions as opposed to periodic balances, which I was intending to do. Is it possible to make GP Budget look at imports as periodic balances? Monthly or period budget amounts reflect activity for the period. If you are budgeting for balance sheet accounts with an opening balance and no activity during the year try entering an amount in the opening Balance column and zeros in the rest. jdenena wrote: > When I imported budget from excel, it took each of my period balances as > additions as opposed to periodi...

Journal Entry Import
We are on BRL GP9.0 SP3. We receive a file from ADP that we use to create the Journal Entries we need to enter into GP for payroll. My questions is, is there a way to use Intergration Manager (Currently do not have access to) or Table Import to load this data rather than keying by hand. We also have needs other than with ADP data to enter lengthly Jornal Entries. As always your help is appreciated. -- Christian S South Carolina Hi, We have developed a excel based Journal import to GP add on solution , if you are interested to learn please touch base with me. Regards, Nj nj.tech@ho...

Import tool fails?
I am trying to import leads into the MSCRM system and it fails. System error import is exiting... Has anybody successfully tried importing using this tool? If it works, Can it be modified to import Opportunities as well? Have you read the CDF Guide? Out of experience I can say that it does work, but you can't assume it just takes a finger snap. -Gary "sinha" <osinha@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d2901c3771c$09e9c210$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to import leads into the MSCRM system and it > fails. System error import is exiting... > Has anybody suc...

Importing Campaign Responses (CRM 3.0)
Has anyone actually managed to import Campaign Repsonses using the method described in http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/marketing/emailcampresp.mspx ? I've tried all sorts of variations and numbers of fields, and according to Activities | Bulk Import, none of them successful (Although a couple of responses did appear in the actual Campaign Responses!). I always get the reason "Data in row did not match the import type", reason id "0x8004032d". Don't be shy to say you haven't managed to get it to work either, it seems to be a common unanswere...

mouse over bolding for option labels on Switchboard
I have used Mr. Conrad's mouse over bolding in the past and was able to make it work; however, I'm trying to use it again in 2007 and I cannot get it to work. Is there a new way of coding the option labels on a switchboard to make them bold and unbold when I pass over them? Thank you very much. Cynde -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/201004/1 Cynde The code that Jeff used should work in 2007 provided the database file is in a trusted folder. Close the database. Click on the Office button in the upper left ...

How do I import Microdoft Works address book into Microsoft outloo
I have been trying to import my addrress book from Works into Outlook and can't get it to show up. How I do that> Check the Works Help file for how to export your addresses into a format that Outlook can import. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, popotre asked: | I have been trying to import my addrress book from Works into Outlook | and can't get it to show up. How I do that> ...

Importing Contacts from Outlook Express
Where do the Notes included on an Outlook Express contact end up when you import the address book into Outlook? ...

secure my access problem, Importing the Database.
hi all I have created a small project and my project max I can In all forms design view, allow design view option NO. mainly at tools->start up- unchecked all below 1.Display database window. 2.Display status bar 3.Allow Full menus 4.Allow default shortcuts. 5.Built in toolbars 6.Tool bar menu/ changes 7. Access special keys. and finally created an MDE file also. when my mde file is executed no problem in using the project , and secured database windows. even we cannot right click the form to see properties also. My problem is , if suppose a new access file is c...

Outlook 2003 beta expired, export/import function locked
My Outlook 2003 beta has expired and I have the full version ready to install, but the export/import feature has been locked in the beta version. How can I export my folders and files? Is there a way to unlock it? Or does the installation of the full version automatically transfer all my data into Outlook 2003, meaning I don't have to save the files before starting the installation? Does this help? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2003.htm#betaexp Lime wrote: > My Outlook 2003 beta has expired and I have the full version ready to > install, but the export/import feature has been...

What does "command line option syntax error" mean?
I have never been able to open links that are e-mailed to me as long as I have had Outlook 2003. Is there a setting I need to change? I am not very computer literate... What's the default browser on your system? Also, is there a name to the dialog box that pops up that error? "Heather" <Heather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:970D9FFE-678D-4E03-AAD7-F59CE8A3AFE2@microsoft.com... >I have never been able to open links that are e-mailed to me as long as I > have had Outlook 2003. Is there a setting I need to change? I am not > very > com...

Outlook adreeses importing.. HELP
Here is my dilemma. I have Outlook 2003 and I have created a distribution list called "Mass". Now I have no email address's in there yet but I want to import 800 email address's into this folder from an excel sheet. I have 800 cells and every cell has an "email@email.com," just like that without the quotes but WITH the ",". Now question is can I import these 800 addresses directly into a distribution list or is there a way. Thanx JAS The only thing an DL can contain is electronic addresses. So you have a completely empty DL? No. There is no way to i...

Import Journal
Is there a way to import JUST the journal from a PST (from Outlook 2002) into Outlook 2003. I can only see Import options for mail messages and settings. Thanks everyone. ---- Phil open it using file, open.... then drag the journal items to the new pst. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips ...

Problem importing OE6 address book to Outlook 2003
I'm a new, involuntary user of Outlook 2003. For years I've use OE (currently version 6) for my email and news reader. But as I'm migrating to Windows 7, I've decided to switch my mail and address book over to Outlook. I plan first to import to Outlook on the same WindowsXP machine as my OE. Then I plan to transfer the new Outlook files to Outlook on my new Windows 7 computer On the old macine, I successfully imported my mail and folders to Outlook. But I seem unable to import the OE address book. Here=92s what I've done, following the MSFT recipe verbati...

Export to Excel : where are the options?
Hi, Normally, when you click Export to Excel from the Accounts view, for example, you get a window that shows 3 or 4 options for creating the Excel file. I have a user here that does not get this window. Instead, he directly gets the Save or Open window. The thing is that this used to perfectly work till the last week. Anyone has an idea of what's going on? Thanks in advance. I just want to add something. I'm the Sys admin of the CRM and I'm perfectly able to export to Dynamic Pivot Table, I see all the options in the CRM Window. I gave the Admin to the user I'm talki...

Bulk Import file size limit
I have changed the regkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\maxuploadfilesize I have modified the machine.config I have used the Outlook client and the web client. All to no avail, I still can not import a 14mb csv file. Can anyone help? Are you wanting to increase the size of file attachments you can upload or are you wanting to use the import wizard to import a large csv file of contacts for example? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Yeyeud" <Yeyeud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...