no getIUMS in dynamic link library MSDART.DLL

Have had a morning of PC problems that I thought were
resolved on starting Microsoft Outlook I today found this
error message:

CiceroULWndFrame: Outlook.Exe

getIUMS could not be located in dynamic link library
MSDART.DLL

I closed the messsage which popped up another 3 times
then tried to do detect and repair using my XP
Professional program disc.  I run Outlook 2002.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

0
anonymous (74722)

Fiona Plani <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Have had a morning of PC problems that I thought were
> resolved on starting Microsoft Outlook I today found this
> error message:
>
> CiceroULWndFrame: Outlook.Exe
>
> getIUMS could not be located in dynamic link library
> MSDART.DLL

Download the latest MDAC update from Microsoft.
--
Brian Tillman
0

How use Property sheet from a DLL library?
Hi, All, I want to create a common extension DLL library that only includes one property Sheet with more than one property pages. this DLL also includes a invoke API that can be called by Win32 application. my problem is that I can't Add property pages to property sheet and error message shows Resource was unvailable inside invoke API. below is some sample code: In MyProp.dll includes these: 1) void InvokeApi(HWND Hwnd, HINSTANCE hLib, ...); 2) class CPage1: public CPropertyPage{ ...} 3) class CPage2: public CPropertyPage{ ...} 4) class CMySheet: public CPropertySheet{ ...} here is I...

VBA Property showing the link between a shape and a database record
In VBA I want to link a shape to a database and select the record. What are the properties for doing that? Right now I have to do it manually for every shape on my page - I would like to automate that operation. Use the Database Wizard to setup either a document open, refresh event or a right mouse action for the page. "Chuck" <Chuck@nomail.com> wrote in message news:%yVDb.2691$t_2.506@news.get2net.dk... > In VBA I want to link a shape to a database and select the record. What are > the properties for doing that? > > Right now I have to do it manually for every...

Dynamics and Outlook
I just installed Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and now my Outlook can't open. Can anyone tell me how to fix? It seems your outlook is already open in background, open Task Manager and kill the "Outlook" process, then try to open outlook again. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Joann" wrote: > I just installed Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and now my Outlook can't open. > Can anyone tell me how to fix? ...

Updating Linked Files
I have 4 Excel files that are all linked (files A,B,C & D). File D pulls data from C File C pulls from B File B pulls from A Any change to the data in file A will make changes in files B, C and D....as long as they're all open. Problem....If I make a change to A, it won't be reflected when I open D unless I also open and update files B and C. Question. When I open file D, how can I get the changes reflected in all of the sub-files automatically. Another Question...Can I set up file D so that when opened, it will trigger the opening of all the others? Can I trigger i...

Links error when insert line/row to source workbook
I have a question regarding links on Microsoft Excel 2003. If I insert a line into the source spreadsheet, the link on the destination spreadsheet doesn't work anymore because the cells moved. The scenario: On the destination spreadsheet, the link is =[ACME.xls]Sheet1'!A1 But if I insert a line on ACME.xls, making the info in cell A1 move down to A2, the link on the destination spreadsheet still pulls from cell A1. How do I ensure that when I insert/delete lines/row, the link still pulls info from the correct cell? Thanks Stella If you have the workbook with the fo...

Link error LNK2001
Hi, I received the following link error when a MFC project is linked with the non-MFC library. Does anyone know what could be causing this? EnhanceFiles.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall GroupUser::SetExpiration(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (?SetExpiration@GroupUser@@UAEXV?$basic_ string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z) EnhanceFiles.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall GroupUser::SetSerial...

Adding custom fields to dynamically created controls.
I created a custom Outlook (2003) form that imports data from Access to populate user defined fields and create additional controls based on the number of records in an Access query. Everything works fine except the data the user enters for the dynamically created controls don't hold their value when the form is sent. I am quessing that is because there is no user defined fields bound to them. (how do I do this) I have been looking on the net but cannot find anything close enough. Any help (examples) would be appreciated. Look at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/formcontrols.htm, lots of inf...

link comments? #2
is there a way to link comments in excel? maybe a tool or something? haven't been able to find one, but i'm hoping someone else has. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com No, but here are some answers to some similar questions, if they don't do what you want at least you can make your question less ambiguous as to what is supposed to be showing where knowing that it can't be a link. http://google.com/groups?threadm=406E16B7.2F2F026B%40msn.com http://google.com/groups?threadm=008e01c2aa5d%24906517e0%248ef82ecf%40TK2MSFTNGXA04 http://goog...

automating data copy from dynamic invoice to single spreadsheet
Hi - I am a newbie vis-a-vis VBA. I am trying to copy data off of an invoice (that keeps changing every day) to a single spreadsheet. So far, I have used the following code: Sub CopyCells() Dim rngData As Range, rngDest As Range Dim i, j As Integer Set rngData = Sheets("Invoice").Range("A16:g35") Set rngDest = Sheets("InvData").Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0) For i = 1 To rngData.Rows.Count If rngData.Cells(i, 1) <> "" Then rngDest.Offset(j, 0).Value = Sheets("Invoice")....

Dynamic Date Ranges
One one sheet I have a time series of data sorted by month. How do I go about (on a different sheet) using some sort of dropdown box (either through data validation or a combo box), so that the user can select a beginning date and end date, and the spreadsheet will display only the information in that time period. The number of columns would have to dynamically adjust I believe. Thanks! -- jc94321 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jc94321's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27258 View this thread: http://ww...

Opening up links in Outlook
I am using Outllook 2003. on Office XP Pro everytime I try to click on a link in any email I have received it tends to open up a porn website. I have used Spam Bot to check any and it has not detected anything or removed or solved my problem. Can any one help? ...

DLL problem-due to _CrtIsValidHeapPointer(const void * pUserData=0x01482868)
Hello All, I have a problem with "Unhandled Exception", when I run my library file which is built on VC++6.0 and run on vc++ 7.0, but it works just fine, if I run the same library on VC++6.0 with other applicaitions, can anyone tell me why this problem occurs and guide me where I need to look for fixing this problem. Thanks in advance. Dhananjaya ...

Ignore option under Library Monitoring does not work
I have read the posts about this issue but I'm still having a problem with the auto-monitoring for folders to use in the Library. Like others, I want to create a new Library on another drive. I have set that folder (I:\Music for example) to be the Rip folder and have added it to the monitor list. I have set all the C:\... folders to IGNORE and clicked OK. All my old music still shows up. I can not re-rip the music to the new folder since WMP thinks it is already in the Lirary. I don't want to delete the old Library either. On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:19:01 -0700, bigsky88 &...

linking to word bookmarks
I am trying to link from an excel cell to a bookmark in a word document. I get an error that excel cannot parse the word file. Any ideas. As much as i like excel i am wondering if i need to be using access. For linking to a Word bookmark: In the Hyperlink dialog, navigate to your word file. Add an octothorpe (#) and the bookmark name. e.g.: mydoc.doc#mybookmark Access vs. XL: See: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA01042918103 3&CTT=4&Origin=CH011056861033 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/modcore/ html/deovrW...

Workflow : Can't see fields in dynamic values
Hi everybody, I have two entities , one of them is having picklist values. I want from workflow to update the another entity ( a particular field) , when i chose a certain value in the picklist . I can not see all the fields in Dynamic values. I am unable to see the fields of Owner and Account (these are lookup fields). If Account and Roles. Job function = Account Manager then update Account. Account manager= Account and Role. Owner ( i can not find Owner in dynamic fields) any suggestion ? ...

How do I link to other pages within the same file?
I have a summary page that highlights a few key metrics about the 10 other pages within my file. Is there a way to insert links on the summary page that will bring me directly to the other pages? e.g. If I was to read more about Topic A, I can click on "Topic A" and it will bring me directly to that page rather than having to shuffle through the other pages in my file. Thanks. Insert Hyperlink / Place in this document / choose your sheet and place -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 --...

Question about auto fills or linking sheets
Hello all. I am very new to excel and want to know if this is possible. I want to enter a name into box I6 and have it automatically fill in box B6, C6,D6 AND K6 on sheet 1, when I hit enter or toggle one of the arrow keys to another box.. I have about 200 or so different items that can go into row I. Sheet 2 has all the serial numbers and stock numbers etc. Row B,C,D and K are names of the items in the inventory, basically a combination of numbers and names with no math involved. Just serial numbers and stock numbers, that sort of thing. What I need is to be able to enter the common na...

How to link text boxes containing grouped text and photos and auto
I will have a hundred grouped text boxes and photos in my project. Each group will contain three or four text and photo boxes. These groups do not require autoflow to other text boxes. However, I will need to rearrange them and edit them in my publication. When I add a new group or move one I want the remaining boxes to flow automatically from page to page. I new to publisher and lost. Not quite sure what you are asking. If you have, say, three text boxes and a couple of pictures grouped, there is no way for two of the text boxes to be on one page and the rest of the group flow to the ...

Excel links
I am generating a spreadsheet in excel 2007 and sending it to one of my subs. They then take info from my sheet and from another sheet and link it to a third sheet that is in excel 2003. The problem arises when she sends the spreadsheet with the new links back. We open the sheet in 2007 and we the pound sign and the word value instead of the new linked number. We have tried to open the sheet in the 2003 compatibality mode but that will not work. Any Ideas. "Any Ideas" Yes: stop switching between the versions; you are asking for trouble. "Perplexed" ...

Linked JPEG image
I have a form with a link to a JPEG image. How do I suppress the progress bar before the picture appears? This does not happen when it is linked to a BMP image. I prefer to link to JPEG because it is smaller and also is the same format as my digital camera.Any help would be grateful.Thanks Take a look at:http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0038.htmKen SheridanStafford, England"Allen Yap" wrote:> I have a form with a link to a JPEG image. How do I suppress the progress bar > before the picture appears? This does not happen when it is linked to a BMP > image. I prefer to link to...

Searching link
I am new to use Ms. Access, please some one guide me in this matter: I have created a database but unable to create "Search / Find Option". I want to create data base of employees (name , designaiton , contact nos......etc) I just want one field on form, where I enter name of employee and then click button to search all criteria (designation, contact no. etc) which match simalar as i typed. the detail will be display below. Kindly give me some tips in this regard. I will be thankful. Regards, -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/acce...

Dynamics AX data displayed in CRM iframes
Apologies if I'm not framing this question correctly (and for the pun), but I've just seen a demo of Dynamics CRM where customised forms were displaying data from a legacy system database using iframes. I'm wondering if we can show the enterprise portal forms that list (for instance) all of the sales orders for a customer in the same way, and if so how easy is it to develop and deploy those customised views in Dynamics CRM? Thanks Tim Schofield On Feb 20, 3:36=A0am, Tim Schofield <TimSchofi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Apologies if I'm not framing this ...

Dynamic creation of owner-drawn button inside a dialog
Hi some months ago I created a owner-drawn button class that works really fine when assigning this class to a resource id via a DDX member variable. But now we want to reuse this class for dynamic creation of a button control inside the OnInitDialog member funtion of a dialog. Creating the control like that MyButton.CreateNULL,NULL,WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_PUSHBUTTON|BS_OWNERDRAW,CRec t(0,0,100,100),this,2); seems to be OK. But the button never appeared inside the dialog. DrawItem of the button class is never called. So what may be missing? Thanks in advance Bernd How have you declared My...

Continued stories
In my newsletter, I link text boxes so the story continues from page 1 to page 4. I would like to repeat the heading as well and then have the 'continued from pg?' text. The help menu doesn't provide answers when I look up 'text boxes' - can you help? -- Carol - Canada You will have to either type your heading or copy/paste. Do a couple of returns and type the heading. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carol" <carol@discussions.microsoft.ca> wrote in message news:50EF8511-AECF...

Outlook will not let me send an html link
Here is the error message: Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled. The help says this security setting is the default but if there is a workaround I have not been able to find it. Please advise. Thanx. Because secure versions of Outlook block shortcut files, I recommend that you use a little free add-in for Internet Explorer when you want to send someone a link to a page. You can get MailTo_URL from http://www.slipstick.co...