No Blocked Sender List

I have recently reinstalled Outlook 2007 and added my old PST file to
the new installation.  Everything from the old installation is as it
was, except that in the junk mail filter there are no lists of blocked
senders, etc.

I have a backup of my old hard drive.  Where are the lists located?

Chuck Humphrey
0
cehjr (15)

it's stored in the registry.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Chuck Humphrey" <cehjr@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I have recently reinstalled Outlook 2007 and added my old PST file to
> the new installation.  Everything from the old installation is as it
> was, except that in the junk mail filter there are no lists of blocked
> senders, etc.
>
> I have a backup of my old hard drive.  Where are the lists located?
>
> Chuck Humphrey

0
outlookmvp1 (464)

how do i extract a list of terms (jargon) to create a glossary
I have written a large document and i need some thing that will extract out all the technical jargon into list which i can then turn into a glossary. In news:C22A9BB4-0401-40E9-B50D-5A15E7773790@microsoft.com, oaode <oaode@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have written a large document and i need some thing that > will extract out all the technical jargon into list which > i can then turn into a glossary. 2 ways I can think of but not pretty. 1. Create a concordance file, or 2. Create an index of the words you want and mod its look to that of a glossary y...

Relation between Marketing List and compaign
Inspite of the Relation between Marketing List and compaign in the MS CRM, I can't find the relation between the 2 entities in the CRM DB model , I need this relation to perform a customized report. Any help related with this issue. ------=_NextPart_0001_07C15220 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <AhmedMaaloul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Inspite of the Relation between Marketing List and compaign in the MS CRM, I > can't find the relation between the 2 entities in the CRM DB model , I need this relation to perform a customized re...

ordered list looks broken for some email recipients
An email message was sent to a few people and copied to someone else. The email message had an ordered list in it. Most people got the email and the ordered list was displayed properly. One person who got the email had the ordered list broken where the number two for the second item in the list was supposed to start. How could it be that the same message looks different for one of the recipients resulting in the ordered list being broken? Email formatting is an inexact science and things can break in a number of ways. What version of Outlook? Do they use an antivirus scanne...

Showing e-mail address in BCC from a distribution list
I have no problems creating or editing a distribution list. How do I show the members of the distribution list in the BCC line instead of the name of the list? Unclear post. Show them where? To what view are you referring? -- Russ Valentine "scaleman" <scaleman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3297E5B2-8529-4FCA-8167-E7C974345C7F@microsoft.com... >I have no problems creating or editing a distribution list. > > How do I show the members of the distribution list in the BCC line instead > of the name of the list? > Click on t...

Two identical entries in "Window" list
I have a spreadsheet that whenever I open it two identical name entries appear in the "Window" menu that shows what files are currently open. Any suggestions aobut what characterisitcs of this spreadhseet cause this unusual behaviour? Is it going to cause a problem at some point? When I close the file both the entries disappear. Any comments would be appreciated. John Keith kd0gd@juno.com You may have 2 windows of the same file open. Close one (*not* the Excel application). Now save the file. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet that w...

unable to junk mail to blocked list
The last couple of days, I have noticed in Windows Live Mail I am unable to add Junk email to the blocked list. The only option offered is mark as not junk. Any suggestion? How many addresses are currently in the Blocked Sender list ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Chris Fazio" <cjfazio@embarqmail.com> wrote in message news:##p230scKHA.4724@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > The last couple of days, I have noticed in Windows Live Mail I am unable to > add Junk email to the blocked list. The only option offered is mark as not > junk. Any suggestion? &g...

FTP problem (directory listing) on Windows 2008/IIS7.5
So FTP works locally on server from command line perfect (server has publi IP adress)... but when I want to connect to the server from internet loginnm process is OK, but there is problem with receive directory list from the server (wait...wait..wait) I use the passive mode. The server configured in the IIS Manager tab FTP Firewall Support Date Chanell Port Range 49152-65535 firewall has open the above ports plus 20 and 21 (tcp) In addition when I switch firewall off it also does not work ... (I tested it on many computers connected to teh internet). Any ...

How do I print a list of all formulas in a workbook?
I am working on a projection worksheet with multiple pages and formulas referencing other pages all over the place. It was developed by my predecessor and I am having trouble following it. If I could print off a list of all the formulas and where they are pulling the information from, it would be very helpful. I'm doing the same job as yours almost.. Tools > Formula Auditing....might be helpful Or print out each sheet seperatly using: Ctrl + ~ (located below the Esc key) to display all the formulas in the worksheet. -- Richard Flame -----------------------------------------...

Email distribution list from Contact Catagory
Does anyone know how to create an email distribution list in outlook from the Contact folder selecting by catagory? Thanks If you have already gone to the trouble of creating Categories, why do you need a DL? It is easier and more reliable just to send a message to all members of the category by using the Category view of your Contacts Folder, selecting the Category Header > Actions > New Message to Contact. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "TLC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95c501c4338b$a4b39600$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know...

User receives error when creating Distribution List within Outlook 2003
I've been trying to read up on this to understand the problem, and I hope I have it right. All of our users have mailboxes on an Exchange 2003 server. The "Address Book" actually pulls information directly from the Exchange server. There are two users in one branch office - one can open up the Address Book, click on the "New Entry" icon, click on the New Distribution List entry, click OK, add entries, save and close it. The other user gets permissions errors when trying to do this. I've looked at the entries in Exchange System Manager and Active Directory Users and ...

creating special list boxs
hi, i've found an example of a special list box that only shows the lis when you click on the cell that is linked to the list. see file attached Monthly Expenses tried to examine the VBA code but its password protected, sent an mail to who i think is the owner but no reply can anyone help i've have tried reducing the file to below102kb to attach but unable t do so, if you require a copy perhaps you could e mail me and i'll sen it that way rather than on the forum thank you john ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.co...

Distribution lists #13
I am trying to create distribution lists and when I choose new members, Outlook shows fax numbers as opposed to email addresses. I find this also to be true if I am composing a single email address and click on contact's name in address book. Any suggestions? The DL dialog box will show all valid electronic addresses, not just fax numbers. If your Contacts do in fact have valid email addresses, they will appear in that dialog. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "KAC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:181301c3dfd2$ca6b6d30$a501280a@phx.gbl... &...

CImageList: system image list and additional icon
Hello, I need to create a CImageList with the system image list and an additional overlay icon. I read that the system image list retrieved using the SHGetFileInfo API must not be modified in any way, so how could I do that? I thought about somewhat duplicating the image list and then appending the icon (code below) but that does not seem to work. Any ideas? The code must run in any version of Windows. Thank you. SHFILEINFO sfi; HIMAGELIST hSystemImageList = (HIMAGELIST)SHGetFileInfo(_T("C:\\"), 0, &sfi, sizeof(SHFILEINFO), SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX | SHGFI_SMALLICON); i...

Combine lists
Hi, There is a way to make a combination of a table with a set of values resulting in another table? For example I have a table with 3 rows, so I combine it with 3 values that will generate a new table with 9 rows. For example: Name | age ------------------------ John | 23 Mike | 29 Bobby | 26 Combined with: Girl -------------- Alice Sara Susan Would result automatically in a final combination table like: Name | age| Girl -------------------------------- John | 23 | Alice Mike | 29 | Alice Bobby | 26 | Alice John | 23 | Sara Mike | 29 | Sara Bobby | 26 | Sara John | 23 | Susan Mike ...

Exceptions to distribution lists
Hi, If you want to send an e-mail to everyone on a distribution list bu want to miss off one person how do you do it easily? e.g. I want to send an e-mail to "All Staff" about John Doe' retirement collection but don't want to send it to John Doe himself. or I want to send an e-mail to "My Team" but don't want to receive th e-mail myself Cheer ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Measuring number of occurences in a list
Hello everyone, I have a list that comes out of an online questionnaire and I would like to measure (as a count, and percentage) the number of occurences of a particular reply to each question. Here is an example below of the layout of the table : postDate email Region Question04 Question05 Question06 17/06/2004 16:28 a@xmailaddrxss.com North America Satisfactory Better in the Afternoon From Both 17/06/2004 16:18 b@xmailaddrxss.com Asia Pac Good Better in the Morning F...

Drop-Down list in a cell #2
Hi, I have cells in an Excel form which are used to enter data. But it' always same list of choices. I wonder if there is a way to create drop-down list of choice in a cell, so that the user can choose betwee the available choices. Is it possible? Thx! Werne -- Werne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Werner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2430 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39053 Try Debra Dalgleish's page at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal13.html -- Rg...

drop down list showing only 1 of everything
Hi everyone, basically on one sheet( called data) i have a list of all the data, the first column is the date. On a separate sheet i want to have a drop down list in the cell (A1 for example). however i want the drop down list to show only 1 of each date that was in column A of the data sheet. for example say column A had the folowing dates: 1/1/04 ; 2/1/04 ; 2/1/04 ; 3/1/04 ; 4/1/04 ; 4/1/04 the drop down list on sheet 2 would show the values: 1/1/04 ; 2/1/04 ; 3/4/04 ; 4/4/04 i need some help in doing this and would appreciate any ideas. thank you.... Hi do you need this formul...

How did you configure your "Everyone" type Distribution List?
Hi, New to Exchange so a lot of how I approach things is how I would approach GroupWise, so forgive my ignorance. I want to create a Distribution List whose members are everyone in my organization. I also want this group to be somewhat maintenance free meaning I had hoped to make the Domain Users group its only member. Then as users are created and deleted from ADS, the "Everyone" DL would be dynamically changed. Well it doesn't seem to work. It would appear that security groups are not worthy members of a DL? Hoping someone can clarify. Else, I assume most are jus...

OWA | Address List
Hey guys! First of all sorry about my english, but I am not from an english spoken country. I am having a problem with the GAL in the OWA clients. I will try to explain the problem: I have add some contacts in my AD (2003) and I can't wiew them, when I try to search for them in OWA, they don't appear. I have realized, that the contacts that don't have an SMTP address but a X400 address, doen't appear in the GAL, but the ones that have an SMTP addres appear. I will be very pleasead if anyone have a solution to this problem. If you want more information, don't hesitia...

cd lists or book lists?
What is the best tool to use for creating book or cd lists? I need cross referencing also. A database program does this well.. if you have MS Access 2003 (may well be the same for other versions), open it and go to File - New.. a window will open on the right side of the screen.. type 'book list' into the search box.. You can then download from a variety of database templates.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "louismiss" <louismiss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62C8CA91-A134-4C54-A8DA-FAA542941D50@mic...

List from a Table
Hi, Suppose i have some data across 2 columns starting A2 and B2. Owner of car, and Car Model respectively. Column A may contain repeated entries (Owner can have more than 1 car of different companies AND can also have 2 same cars. ) B also contains repeated entries. abc ford def ford xyz nissan xyz suzuki efg honda abc toyota I want to enter in C1 name of the owner and get list of cars he has across C2:C5000. Same in D1, name of car and get list of owners across D2:D5000. ...

Filtering a list
Hello. I have a list of 'N' number of names, phone numbers, addresses, which looks like the following: Serial Name Phone Address ------ ---- ----- ------- 1 A 44656 Somewhere 2 B 41464 Someplace 3 C 65465 Nowhere .. . . . .. . . . .. . . . N NN 45646 Noplace Now I need to single out some of the phone numbers and corre that matches the serial numbers which I have put in another column. So, how do I copy the entire rows that matches the phone numbers I have placed in a separate column? I don't know whether I am clear enough or not, but any help will be much appreciated. Need...

Block Money 2006 from accessing websites
I would like to be able to block Money 2006 from accessing moneycentral.msn.com at all times. It is a pain to have to wait fo it to play games accessing when I start it. They only website I want it to access is billpay.msn.com when I authorize a payment. I don't want to kill my internet connection everytime I statrt Money. I tried blocking access to moneycentral in the hosts file, but it accesses anyways. Please advise. Thanks in advance. I'd try creating a HOSTS file which points moneycentral.msn.com to 127.0.0.1 For XP, that files is in your \Windows\System32\Drivers\etc fold...

Distribution list from Contact catagory
Can someone help me with how to create an email distribution list from a cantact list. I am hoping to select the email addresses by the catagory they are stored in the contact list. Thank you Hi Tiffney Check out the following article. 284292 OL: How to Create a Distribution List from Your Contacts http://support.microsoft.com/?id=284292 Hope this helps! Regards, Ian Baird Microsoft PSS This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties and confers no rights. ...