newprof.exe #2

What's the new program or script for automatic profile generation?

Thanks,
Kenny

0
kb8504 (6)

Outlook 2002 and 2003 run .prf files natively.

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"kb" <kb@cfbisd.edu> wrote in message =
> What's the new program or script for automatic profile generation?
>=20
> Thanks,
> Kenny=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)
6/3/2005 3:27:51 PM
"kb" <kb@cfbisd.edu> wrote in message
> What's the new program or script for automatic profile generation?
>
> Thanks,
> Kenny

Outlook Profiler of course!

0
na1 (222)

Day Light Saving #2
Hi, I have 2 exchange servers, one in North America ( exchange 2003 ) and another in Asia ( exchange 2003 sp1) . They are connected via VPN in 1 AD. When I adjusted the time setting for new Day Light Saving usage, messages arrving to Asia server is advanced 60 mins. What should I do so that both exchange servers messages can reflect the new day light saving changes correctly. Thanks in advance MWGP Are you looking at the message headers or message tracking? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ----------------------------------...

Pivot table data #2
I have a table of data which I want to analyse with a pivot table. The table has a date column. Is there a way of specifying data shown in the pivot table to only include dates greater than a date I select? You could add a column to the pivot source table, and calculate if the dStartDate meets the criteria. For example if date is in cell A2: =A2>=TODAY() Add this new field to the PivotTable page area, and filter for TRUE. Grahtrue wrote: > I have a table of data which I want to analyse with a pivot table. The table > has a date column. > > Is there a way of sp...

Excel and Mail merge #2
How do I convert Office Excel 97 files over to Office 2003 to use in a mail merge? Although the page starts out referring to labels, as you continue down, you'll find all kinds of information on merging XL with Word. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Ellen in Warsaw" <ElleninWarsaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FAF2BB3-0801-4E47-BD65-0669FBB4A63F@microsoft.co...

Find and Replace #2
Hi I want to replace the small square on my .dbf file which I think is a carriage return. I open the file with Excel and go to find and replace, BUT... i cannot remember the keystrokes for the character. Can anyone help TIA The alt-0010 also looks like a box character if wraptext is not enabled (Format|Cells|Alignment tab). Edit|Replace Find what: Hit alt-0010 (from the numeric keypad--not above the QWERTY keys) replace with: (leave empty or hit space bar--whatever you want.) It may not look like the alt-0010 did anything, but try it. I've never had good luck with the alt-0013 (...

Pivot Table in EXCEL 2000 #2
I have an excel document with 6 spreadsheets. Eevery spreadsheet contains some common columns and some not. I am looking to do the following: 1. Create pivot table spreadsheet based on three common columns across spreadsheets. 2. The page drpop down box is going to reflect the distinct value of column 1.(It could be all) 3. The row value is represented by column 3 4. The column identified by the drop down of distict values of colum2.(it could be all) 5. The value is the count based on grouping of column 1,2,3. I am able to do this for one spreadsheet. How do you do it for 6? ...

Query based distribution groups #2
I am new to QBDG's and recently upgraded our exchange mode to native. I created a QBDG yesterday using a custom script under the distribution groups ou in AD. It appears to work. My problem is that my users are use to seeing all DG's in outlook in the Distribution Groups list and not the GAB. Is there a way to make the new QBDG show up in the Distribution Groups list instead? Another wierd thing is that when I do a search in AD for the QBDG it does not show up in the results but it is located in the same domain I am searching in. Thanks in advanced. The default GAL filter does not in...

Need recommendation for a high-speed barcode label printer suggestion #2
Currently we mainly use Zebra 2824 printers and they work great with RMS. We now have the need for a higher speed printer (2824 not cutting for the volume) - one that is a single label feed (1.25 x 1 is fine) AND the ability to autocut between each sku that's sent to the printer from RMS (this may not be possible with RMS...I do not know...part of what I'm trying to find out). Any suggestions or someone out there doing something similar? Thanks! Chris ...

XPath 2.0 #2
Is xpath 2.0 in Visual Studio.Net 2005? If not, how would I integrate it into an application? Is there a COM component or dotnet component available to do this? Derek "Derek Hart" <derekmhart@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OpewWW1EHHA.3660@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is xpath 2.0 in Visual Studio.Net 2005? No. > If not, how would I integrate it into an application? Is there a COM > component or dotnet component available to do this? Search the internet for SAXON.NET Cheers, Dimitre Novatchev > > Derek > Derek Hart wrote: > Is xpath 2....

blank messages #2
I'm having trouble with some of my incoming Outlook messages being blank. The header's fine, but the body of the message is empty. I've reset all the security settings to medium, so I don't think it's accidentally blocking messages for that reason. I haven't yet determined if there's a consistent pattern to which messages show up blank. Some messages (subscription emails) from the same person show up OK while others are empty. Any ideas? ...

global list #2
The US office of my company has exchange 2003 and the German office has Lotus Notes. Is there a way to get the German employess email information into my exchange servers global access list? can distribution lists be created in the golbal address list? ...

Read Receipt Flood #2
I have read a few of these in here with similar issues. We just had a user call in and say that their Outlook was sending a lot of email. As I looked at her computer I confirmed that it was in the send/receive process. the users in her department complained that they were receiving read/notread receipts from her from aproximately two years ago to present. This has happened to about 10 different users over the course of about two years in our organization. When it first happened, we were on Exchange 2000 and the users were either on Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2002. Now we installed a new ...

Fiscal Year Settings #2
My company has two business units operating on two different fiscal years. Can I tie FY settings individually to each unit? If not, how do I handle it? Thanks for any advice. I would be curious to see how you resolve this, however the FY settings are organizational in nature. A better approach might be to go with CRM 4.0 and instead of BU's, use Organizations (where you can set the FY per Org). If you need to share data across Orgs, then you might want to consider a replication scheme. This is not elegant unfortunately.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "NancyR" wrote:...

Outlook welcome message #2
Is there a way to create a welcome message that is sent to users using Outlook 2002 for this first time? I know that there is a Welcome message in Outlook express. ...

stacked/clustered columns with 2 addtional lines
Does anyone know how to do a stacked/clustered columns with 2 additiona lines? I saw someone ask this about stacked/clusted columns and i referred to: Bernard Liengme has an example and instructions on his site: http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/...ips/Columns.htm I did this but I'm unable to add two lines using another axis since it already in use. Please help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How are the axes already in use? Are they tied up by the XY series Bernard uses for the category axis? Do the added lines reflect the same scale as are used in the columns? Y...

How do I make a 2 x axis series bars larger?
I have created a 2 series basic column chart. It has dates as the primary axis with years as the secondary. It is comparing data from each month year over year, across 3 years. And it's comparing two types of data, calls offered, and calls answered. Needless to say, it's a rather busy chart. The only problem I have with it right now, is that given the type of chart and all the data, the columns are SUPER skinny. Is there a way to manually make the columns fatter? Please help! Thanks!! Hi, The columns are skinny as they are representing 1 day in your date period. You can increa...

Calendar problem #2
Hi, I'm having a problem with one user's calendar. Due to a mixup, he created a new calendar (Calendar1) and he's been using that instead of the builtin Calendar. I'd like to merge everything in one calendar. Since I cannot delete Calendar, is there a way to copy all the items in Calendar1 to Calendar? Or is there a way to make Calendar1 the default? Thanks! Simon I'd go to Calendar1 (the one created by mistake) and export the whole thing into Excel format. If the user has a lot of recurring meetings, set the end date of your export range far enough o...

Extender tables #2
Hello! We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are there any available SDK's for Extender or maybe any table lists? Thanks, Andi Saldana There are but I think only partners can get them. Please send me a message and I'll send you what I have. "Andi Saldana" wrote: > Hello! > > We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great > Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are > there any avai...

Excel 2007 bug #2
I have a spreadsheet created in Excel 2003 that has two columns with conditional formatting such that they are left blank if the value is zero--they represent the sum of two other columns. When this spreadsheet is opened in Excel 2007 those columns behave as they should. However when entering text or numbers in any cell I am only able to see those values in the formula bar as they are being typed. I cannot see any values in the cell until I press enter. If I open the same spreadsheet again in Excel 2003 on another computer it behaves as it should with regard to text entry and conditional...

TSP Advisory Services Performance YTD thru 7/2
TSP Advisory Services Performance YTD thru 7/2 1. TSP Max D.................. 10.8 % ($100/yr) 2. TSP Key....................... 4.0% ($100/yr) 3. Maximizing the TSP......3.4% ($240/yr) 4. TSP Fred...................... 2.1% ($162/yr) 5. TSP Wire....................-(0.5)% (free) 6. Peaceful Gains B ........-(2.3)% (free) 7. TSP GO HR ............... -(7.0)% (free) 8. TSP Wealth.............. -(12.1)% (free) TSP Strategy.................... 4.9% (free) ______________________________________________ The following are not as of 7/2 1. TSP Advisor ..................-(3.1)% (as of 3/31) ($120/...

CHtmlView, CCustomOccManager, and disabling the context menu and 3d borders #2
Hello, I am trying to create a CustomControlSite that can hook into the basic operations of a CHtmlView. I want to disable the context menu and also get rid of the 3d border. Ive checked out this article, and followed it to a T. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q236312 It seems like my COleControlSite* CreateSite(COleControlContainer* pCtrlCont) is not getting called. If I can figure out how to get this working, I think the rest will fall into place. I also created a standalone project and followed the directions again, just to make sure something else in my code w...

Question #2
When I send email to a group of recipients, I don't want to show the recipients' address. How can I do this ? place the names in the bcc field. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "MCA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:072b01c3d14d$e7a2f7d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I send email to a group of recipients, I don't want > to show the recipients' address. > > How can I do this ? Look at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 266339, which takes Neo...

Event ID 8213 #2
All of a sudden we started to get this error on our Exchange 2003 server. System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine DOAR. The error number is 0xc103073a. The error description: Explanation The System Attendant service failed to create a session for the virtual machine specified in the Event Log. This usually occurs when the Exchange Service Account credentials have been changed or corrupted. User Action Retyping the Exchange Service Account password in the Exchange System Manager usually fixes this. Where do I retype this password. I have looked at the propert...

ExitWindowsEx #2
Hi, I successfuly use "ExitWindowsEx" and successfuly shutdownmy system. What I'm trying to do is to make my system wakup after xxx secounds. How can I generate the StandBy Mode ???? Use SetSuspendState to go to standby. Use SetWaitableTimer to resume from standby. "[Joe]" <yousefk@taux01.nsc.com> wrote in message news:017b01c3d83e$b8ced300$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I successfuly use "ExitWindowsEx" and successfuly > shutdownmy system. > What I'm trying to do is to make my system wakup after xxx > secounds. > How can I generat...

Report Manager for Excel 2003 #2
Does anyone know if the addin Report Manager is or soon will be available for Excel 2003. I will have to roll back to 2002 for some of our users if they do not continue with this addin. Hi Mike There is no for 2003 but you can download and use the 2002 add-in http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34DACD92-D511- 4760-8094-2754D82A4E2F&displaylang=EN Frank Mike wrote: > Does anyone know if the addin Report Manager is or soon > will be available for Excel 2003. I will have to roll > back to 2002 for some of our users if they do not > continue with thi...

Rollup 2 installed, Help/About still says 3.0.5300.0
We have installed the Rollup 2 update on two separate computers. Each time the install seems to complete successfully. Unfortunately the Help/About version number does not change. One of the laptops being installed (or not?) still receives the saInsert error message when doing an Offline sync, which was supposed to fix the problem. Am I to conclude the Rollup install failed? What are my other options to apply the rollup? Thanks, -- Steve Luc Senior Consultant InfoGrow Corp (330)929-1353 x222 You can check if the update is actually installed on the add/remove programs page. If ...