New user - Location/Path of my my Outlook data is? Want to Backup

I need to backup my data and need to select the path...I am not even sure
where to look for it...Help appreciated
0
DJE (1)

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

New Implementation

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Users ability to Manage Groups

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

New Record