New Outlook Toolbar problem

I have set up a new tool bar called GTD and have placed several
commands on it (e.g. move to folder, custom flag, etc.).  It works
fine when set-up but when I close outlook and reopen the toolbar
either disappears or has missing icons.

Is there anyway to keep the toolbar permanately or at least to ensure
that it stays or does not become modified?

Not to sure if it can be saved either?

Thanks

Kita
0
kita (19)

Toolbar issues belong to the programmers of the toolbar.  If they don't =
program the toolbars correctly, you will consistently see this issue.  I =
would contact the makers of Getting Things Done to see if they have =
information/fix available for this.

--=20
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, kita@kit.com asked:

| I have set up a new tool bar called GTD and have placed several
| commands on it (e.g. move to folder, custom flag, etc.).  It works
| fine when set-up but when I close outlook and reopen the toolbar
| either disappears or has missing icons.
|=20
| Is there anyway to keep the toolbar permanately or at least to ensure
| that it stays or does not become modified?
|=20
| Not to sure if it can be saved either?
|=20
| Thanks
|=20
| Kita
Sorry Millie if I wasn't clear I created the toolbar and named it GTD
(I could name it anything else).  I add commands myself and its
dissapears once the program is closed, or some commands disappear.  Is
there a way to save toolbars you create?

Thanks

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:21:53 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<millysdonteventhinkaboutmailingme@mvps.org> wrote:

>Toolbar issues belong to the programmers of the toolbar.  If they don't program the toolbars correctly, you will consistently see this issue.  I would contact the makers of Getting Things Done to see if they have information/fix available for this.
0
kita (19)

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

New Implementation

Question -Problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

AD Sync problem