New Outlook Install

I just reinstalled Outlook on a new harddrive.  I've got
my old hard drive slaved in the system and everything is
still on it, including outlook.

I thought I could just search for a .pst file, under my
Documents and Settings folder, and copy that over, but I
get nothing.  There are no pst files on that harddrive
that I just used Outlook on 2 days ago

Were is Outlook keeping my data?  I'm running XP Home,
Outlook 2000 on a POP3 email account.

Matt
0
anonymous (74722)

Me too.  I found the inbox and outbox in
WINDOWS\APPLICATIONS\Identity.  However, when I copied
them over the data doesn't display.  I posted a similar
question - perhaps someone will respond who knows.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/10/2003 1:56:47 AM
Checking to see under
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\MS
Exchange Settings on regristry.

0
anonymous (74722)

New Implementation

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

New Record

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03