new message window (Microsoft Word) opens 1/2 way!

When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the
window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it.
There have been a few times that the window will open up
all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry
setting or local setting that would control this
feature???
Thanks!
0
pmk2000 (1)

On hands and knees, Paul crawls to SilverRaven and begs:

>When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the
>window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it.
>There have been a few times that the window will open up
>all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry
>setting or local setting that would control this
>feature???
>Thanks!

I just tested to make sure what I'm writing works.

Click New -> maximize your email -> X out the email -> click New

It should open full now. Good luck.

SilverRaven
0
meSPAMNO (7)

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Grammar check not working

Creating new attributes

Planned Open Market Days

transferring to new pc