New mail has arrived pop up

The "New mail has arrived" pop-up on Outlook has frozen
and can not be closed, even by reboot.
HELP PLEASE.
0
anonymous (74722)

Automaitic chekking of e-mail
how do i setup automatic e-mail chekking to my ISP on a pc with wondows 2000 and outlook 97? If you have Outlook set to check mail every xx minutes, that will force automatic dial up. To get it to connect when OL starts up, you have to set the connection type for a LAN connection, not a modem connection (even though you are using a modem connection). Look here for more information: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q190/1/72.asp -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "lohan" <Reign@icon.co.za> wrote in message news:070a01c34c2a$22278aa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > how ...

Unable to send new mail in OWA- new message button not working
Hi, we are having problem when users are trying to use OWA on Exchange 2003. The problem is that we can not write new message or do reply on old messages. When we press new message nothing is happening. I think that the problem is on the server side because we have tried from different client PC's (different OS - XP, Vista, 7) with different web browsers ( IE 6,7, Firefox, Opera). Only in IE 6 I have managed to write new message but when you press send the message disappears.In the down left corner I get the message Page error The server is Exchange 2003 Standard with SP2 and al...

Checking mail from the web
Hi, I need someone to guide me thru the process of being able to access my OL from the web. I think I need a dyndns account for that? Willing to pay for help. We have a LAN with W2K Server and MS Exchange. Clients are XP Pro. We have cable and a router (Symantec/Nexland VPN 200). Someone did it for me once but the guy is ill and I'd like to have it up and running. ;-) R. R. <no@spam.pls> wrote: > I need someone to guide me thru the process of being able to access > my OL from the web. I think I need a dyndns account for that? Willing > to pay for help. > > We ...

Blocking outgoing e-mails
I want to block all out going smtp e-mails from Exchange 2003 unless the recipients email address is from 1 specific domain Is this possible ? http://support.microsoft.com/view/tn.asp?kb=316281 http://support.microsoft.com/view/tn.asp?kb=316251 Read those first for your own understanding, then read this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday? -anon "Quinn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

e-mail
I have a hyprelink in a cell that brings up a e-mail template. How do I copy a cell automatically to the subject box when the hype link is clicked on? ...

Vanishing E-mails, They drop off of the face of the earth.
I have noticed a new and intresting behavior in a client's inbox since it was "re-built". E-mails will Arrive and appear in the Inbox of outlook, then suddenly vanish. I am running Exchange 5.5 and the version of outlook is 2000. The client's inbox had been distroyed by an imported .pst that was unknowingly way too big for Exchange to handle. When inported the Inbox was frozen, and in short had to be deleted. The inbox was recreated with the same name and addresses. The problem is not consistent, only a few e-mails will "stick", most just dissapear. I would ...

Junk E-Mail
I have Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 clients. Automatic filtering is turned off in Outlook Junk E-Mail options, however one client still puts emails in the Junk E-Mail folder. The filtering is very inaccurate, which is why we have it turned off in the first place, why is this one client not cooperating? Thanks, Peter. On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:08:26 -0700, PL <plecki2@eagency.com> wrote: >I have Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 clients. Automatic >filtering is turned off in Outlook Junk E-Mail options, however one >client still puts emails in the Junk E-Mail folder. ...

HTTP mail option not available
I am using Outlook 2002 and when I try to set up an HTTP mail account, the option for HTTP is greyed out. Why is the HTTP mail account type not available? ...

My Outlook 07 receives and downloads mail,however they disappear
Outlook receives and downloads my mail, however for the last couple of days, that is all it does. there are no new messages to read. They disappear. I have run diagnostic and nothing came up to repair. short of uninstall/reinstall does anyone have any suggestions? ...

list mails sorted on date, independent of subfolder structure of INBOX
I hav e a lot of mail rules that sort incoming mails in subfolders of the INBOX. But now I want to see a list of all mails, sorted on date, independent of the folder structure of the INBOX. Possible ? how ? If you're using Outlook 2003, set up a search folder. If not, use = Advanced Find.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 <Osiris>...

Pasting text sends e-mail
I can't take it anymore, so I beg an MVP to please respond to this e- mail. I've encountered the following problem sporadically for several years in various versions of Outlook, but it has happened twice today with important e-mails, to important people, and I'm mad. Every so often, with no discernible rhyme or reason, pasting text into a message body using the CTRL-V function will immediately send the e- mail (without even pasting the text). No, I'm not accidentally hitting CTRL-ENTER, and no, I'm not hitting any other keys along the way. This is simply a matter of having...

How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge?
How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge? I Have a document in witch i have to use one side of the page for one recipient and the other side for the second recipient. Second page will start on third recipient and on the other side the fourth, and so on through out the whole document. Thanks in Advance for any help Best to use two separate publications with two separate databases. Print the first page with the odd names, restack the print-out with one on the bottom, turn the pages over and print the even names. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://m...

2 copies of every new e-mail!
I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC and my laptop. That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies of every e-mail in my inbox Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one copy of each e-mail? On 30 Apr 2004 10:06, "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC >and my laptop. That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies >of every e-mail in my inbox. > >Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one...

Windows Mail Error 03-06-10
Randomly but alot lately, I keep getting this error message that the server has an error and it may be due to things like memory and other things. I have checked my memory and it is good. I really like windows mail but I always get random errors. I only use it for AOL mailboxes as that is all I have. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a comparable product out there? Next time you get an error message, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMole...

Sent mail doesn't appear in sent items folder. Where are they?
On May 13 all my sent mail not gone into my sent items folder. I can't find where they are going. How do I find them? Sue, I am having the same problem only 1 message (sent yesterday) has appeared in my Sent Folder. I hope someone finds an answer. "SueL" wrote: > On May 13 all my sent mail not gone into my sent items folder. I can't find > where they are going. How do I find them? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus s...

Can new items be entered into the POS using .csv?
Situation: We have a RMS station at location "A" that uses RMS V2.x. Then we have a RMS station at location "B" that uses RMS V1.x Both locations feed off of the same inventory. New items that we have were added to location "A" (V2.x) but were not added to location "B" (V1.x) We now want to sync up location "B" with location "A". We cannot transfer the database from "A" to "B" so we are stuck with manually adding the new products to "B". I have two questions. 1. Is there a...

Accessing Mail from Charter.net
I have been unable to get my mail from Charter.net server to come into Windows Mail. Is there a way to get it imported? Do you get an error message when you try? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 Make sure you followed Charter's instructions for setting up that=20 account in Windows Mail: http://www.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?supportarticleid=3D1781 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microso...

SUBJECT; New customers for U in just 3 clicks!
SUBJECT; New customers for U in just 3 clicks! WWW.ACTIVITO.CA WHAT IS IT? CLICK! The power of choice A search tool, both intelligent and precise,which enables you to find, in ad form, all sorts of activities, events and promotions, throughout Greater Montreal or just in your neighbourhood. Find all this information presented clearly and precisely , similar to the TV guides sold by millions every week. What's more, the information is updated minute by minute, 24h/day, 7 days/weeks Presentation of the information is standardized according to simple norms so as to facilitate searches. www....

Urgent help needed with continous page numbers but new footnotes!
Hello, I really really need some urgent help with a page numbering/footnote numbering/section breaks problem- I’m at my wit’s end! I’m not brilliant on computers and am trying to complete my dissertation using Word 2007. I need to start my page numbers within the footer on page 3 of the document, and I know how to do this using a section break, (although I seem to be having a bit of trouble with this too!). However, for each new chapter of my dissertation I need to start a new set of footnotes from number 1, while continuing the page numbering system throughout. So if the se...

Move Exchange5.5 server to a new domain (NT4 to W2K_AD)
Hi, I have to move an Exchange server 5.5 running on Windows 2000 server from an NT4 domain to a Windows 2000 AD Domain. I have only this server and about 100 client. The domain name will change, but the server's name and IP remain the same. I have created the same users accounts that I have on my NT4 PDC on my new win2K AD Domain Controller. Now I want to know if after adding my mail server in the new domain. I will just have to recreate the link between the mailboxes and the users accounts(General tab of a mailbox properties) on the DC in the new domain? Or if there is someth...

Can't install new report service server
Hi, We occured one problem when install crm3. Our enviroment is win2003 sp1,sql2005. When running setup program "Install new report service server" option is grey. But in our sql server there is no report services installed.There is vs2005 installed on this computer.And I notice asp.net version is 2.0.Is that cause by asp.net 2. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Cheers, Kevin When you have SQL Server 2005, you will need to install the report server that comes with SQL Server 2005 and have the Microsoft CRM v3.0 attach to it. The Report Services is an option with SQL Server...

Changing view of a new mail message
If you are having problems with the view when composing new messages in Outlook and font is to large try this: Open new message, go to Tab that says format text, then on the menu on the top you will see a zoom button. Click on zoom button and decrease size of zoom. ...

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

Deleted e-mails and size of PRIV.EDB
We have asked many users to delete old e-mails and we have move numerous users over to our old Exchange 5.5 server to our new Exchange 2003 server. When we look at the size of the PRIV.EDB the file it has not decreased. The server has been rebooted and we still do not see any change. I know that the size of the file should decrease by at least 500MB - 750MB. Does any know how to get the .EDB to release the space? Thanks in advance!!! you must perform an offline defrag of the database to reclaim the space on disk... see this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...

Outlook
I have two users on the network that are experiencing the same issue. They get new mail and the numbeer in () shows up by the outlook inbox indicating new mail but you can only see the new mail from OWA. I have setup the profiles on differant computers and the problem follows the profile. I have the same similar problem, only I do not get the number. >-----Original Message----- >I have two users on the network that are experiencing the >same issue. They get new mail and the numbeer in () >shows up by the outlook inbox indicating new mail but you >can only see th...