new email address

can you check the requested email address.

0
info614 (1)

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 23:22:29 GMT, ghassan al-wasiti <info@ccp.com>
wrote:

>can you check the requested email address.

Err.. huh?
evan919 (1)
9/2/2011 4:18:15 AM
Evan Platt wrote:

> ghassan al-wasiti wrote:
>
>>can you check the requested email address.
>
> Err.. huh?

OP's Message-ID: <201191192114usenet@terrranews.com>

You're responsding to someone using an NNTP server that lies about its
domain in the MID header.  There is no registered domain called
terrranews.com.  I've seen this bogus MID value many times (and filter
on it to ignore any posts from there).  AltBinaries is a liar.

Since there is no header to identify the NNTP client, I suspect the OP
used a webnews-for-boobs interface to Usenet at AltBinaries.  Yet many
such Usenet leech gateways insert a header to identify themself.  Not
this one but which matches up with them lying about their MID domain.

To the OP:
Yeah, like anyone would know what you asked about.  Read the following
posting hints.  I won't see your reply because I flag and ignore posts
submitted through a lying Usenet server.

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it.  You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post.  Also remember that no one here
is looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing.  If you
don't well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you
already know, don't expect others to know what is your situation.
Explain YOUR computing environment and just what actions you take to
reproduce the problem - and describe the problem so OTHERS know of what
you are asking for help.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them.  If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go
on (no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually
move on to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
  http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
  http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Google Groups, or a
leech site using a forum-to-Usenet proxy), those are gateways to Usenet.
Despite the pretense of a forum, you are participating in a newsgroup
(aka Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
  http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
  http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
  like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
And DETAIL the steps to reproduce the error or problem.

Bye.

0
V4521 (722)

Multiple email addresses for one contact
I'm having trouble figuring out how to use multiple email addresses related to a single contact. One address is in the "E-mail" field on the General tab. The second address is in the "E-mail 2" field. I'm not sure how to control which address is used when. I'd also like to include both addresses in the same Distribution List. Thanks for the help/suggestions. Jethro <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm having trouble figuring out how to use multiple email > addresses related to a single contact. One address is in > ...

Restoring a public address book from a backup
I was wondering what is the best way to restore a public address book from a backup. I am running exchange 5.5 what do you mean by "a public address book"? do you mean a contacts folder that was in the public folders? if so, see this...you'll need to restore your public database to a recovery server: http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/techinfo/administration/55/BackupRestore.a sp <jason.keefer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1124137472.588440.29300@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I was wondering what is the best way to restore a public address book > from a ba...

Including Chart with emailed worksheet
For some reason when selecting the "Send To, Mail Recipient" option in an Excel Worksheet the chart included on the worksheet is being stipped from the email. In a company of about 15 workstations this in only happening on one workstation. Not sure if this is an Excel issue or Outlook issue or even possibly an Exchange issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Design theory for maintaining historical address communications
I was curious to get some ideas for the best way to maintain the address of mailers that had been sent out. So by way of example we send out mailers or invoices periodically. And lets say they go to Joe Smith at 1 place last quarter. Now when Joe Smith changes his address we then send it to 2 Other Place. Originally I had designed the database to have the linking table with the invoice number and the client contact ID, but the issue with that is that when Joe Smith changes his address it appears that we sent the invoice last quarter to the new address. Theoretically, wha...

emails disappear #4
Outlook 2000 - SR 1. All of a sudden when I go to my inbox and look at an email, it simply "disappears" ... like magic !! I have no idea where it has gone. I need to print out all my emails and this is getting a bit weird. If I'm really quick, I can drag the emails from the inbox to a subfolder and they're okay, but if I leave in the inbox for more than 15 seconds, they disappear. HELP ! If your View is set to "Unread Messages", Outlook hides it after you've read the item. Change the View to "Messages", you'll see everything in your Inb...

Video Email Add-in #2
I have a problem with this add-in. I installed the original version when it was first released. This went well and the email add-in was working properly on my computer. However, I went to send a video email last week and noticed that the video email menu is missing from my toolbars. I tried to add it using the View-Toolbar menu and it is nowhere to be found. I reinstalled it and it is still not available. I have even reinstalled Office 2003 Professional and it does not turn-up. However, when my wife logs into her account and uses Outlook the video option is available to her. ...

Outlook 2002 does not check for email on startup
As the header says, I have checked everything in all the options I can find and it all looks right. I only have one account. But I still have to click Send/Receive to get my email after I have started Outlook. Any ideas anyone? Set an automatic polling interval in Send/Receive groups. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Axel VK" <sparqs@pigpond.com> wrote in message news:eZCOWQp0DHA.1908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > As the header says, I have checked everything in all the options I can find > and it all looks right. I only have one account. > But I still have to click S...

Cannot Open Outlook or create new account
I recently did a clean install of Windows 7, and then installed Office 2007. When I tried to set up my company e-mail (Microsoft Exchange) in Outlook using a .prf file supplied by the company, I kept getting errors. I then tried to setup the account manually, and at some point in the process of changing settings and restarting Outlook, I got the message that "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action". I am online and connected, and all other programs are working properly. I uninstalled and rein...

What is the meaning of "No new font may be applied in this workbo.
When updating each of chart data series in a workbook, the message "No new font may be applied in this workbook" appears prior to changing data series. What did I do to prompt this message, how do I correct? Your charts are probably set to use font autoscaling, which uses twice the font resources as not autoscaling. In the font dialog, there's a checkbox for Auto scale, which should be unchecked. This is a pain to fix if you have enough charts to cause the warning, but I have some VBA procedures on the following page to fix an existing condition, and a registry hack to p...

access co. email
to get my company email mess. (outlook) im suppose to go www.//.?..mailexchange..? my co. name. com and then i can put in my screenname to acess..please advise how to access? rhino99 wrote: > to get my company email mess. (outlook) im suppose to go > www.//.?..mailexchange..? my co. name. com and then i can put in my > screenname to acess..please advise how to access? Nobody but your company's IT staff can help you with this - ask them for the correct address to use in your browser. Outlook Web Access is part of Exchange, not Outlook, by the way....good luck! ...

Web address for Office components bug reports?
What is the website address for reporting suspected bugs in Office 2004 components? In article <BCDF9E08.E0A%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu>, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > What is the website address for reporting suspected bugs in Office 2004 > components? In any application, choose Help/Send Feedback on <application>, which will take you to this URI: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/feedback/suggestion.asp However, if you haven't posted it here as well, please do so! Thanks, J.E., for the web address a...

why does a workwook increase in size when emailing as attachment
When emailing an excel workbook as an attachment, the size doubles and the mail is returned. What causes the increase in the file size? When you email a binary attachment, your email program will encode it to straight ASCII. And the recipient's email program will decode it back to it's original form. But I think it was about a 30% increase in space for the attachments I've seen. You may have seen it in some of your emails when the program gets confused. begin 666 myfile.xls M1&EM(&9S;RP@9FEL95-O=7)C92P@9FEL941E<W0-"D1I;2!F:6QE4V]U<F-E M3F]%>'0L9FEL9...

problem using templates for email
Hi, I want to use a custom set of heading 1-9 fonts/bullets as a template for new emails. I've used these fonts/bullets as a template in Word for some time by modifying normal.dotm. New Word docs open just fine with fonts and bullets as expected. I've tried a couple methods to have new emails open with those same fonts/bullets but no luck. Plan A) I modified normalemail.dotm just as I did normal.dotm to add bullets and custom fonts to Heading1 - 9. (While Outlook was closed of course.) When I open a new email, however, only the _fonts_ for Heading 1 - 9 are correct from the mo...

Freeware Program to eMail Outlook Calendars
I there a freeware program so that I can email my Outlook calendars to my staff......and they would be able to open afterward? I am using Outlook 2003. Many Thanks, jack "Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in message news:Owr4VX12GHA.4524@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I there a freeware program so that I can email my Outlook calendars to my >staff......and they would be able to open afterward? > I am using Outlook 2003. > > Many Thanks, > > jack > Do you mean as a one off? Hey Gordon.....Not sure what your question is????? "J...

Addresses
I need to create an application to make addresses standard. Every department uses their own and when it is time for me to do the analysis is hard to compare, remove duplicates, etc because all the addresses are written differently. For Example: (1) 102 MT Gleason Av (2) 102 Mount Gleason Av (3) 102 MT Gleason Ave (4) Mount Gleason Ave. How can I compare all of them and make sure only one is kept in my database. It is the same address but written in different formats by various departments. Are they all linked to a common field like EmployeeID? If so write a query that sorts the r...

Sent Email and Exchange
Hello, Not sure if this is possible or not, hope someone can help. Is it achievable to view emails that have been sent from an outlook user on an Exchange server? Can someone please assist me as to how is this done? Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! -- MCSE/MCSA A+ Network+ In news:C3033622-E488-47C8-AF9D-B0A9FAE23F59@microsoft.com, pQi <pQi@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello, > > Not sure if this is possible or not, hope someone can help. > > Is it achievable to view emails that have been sent from an outlook > user on an Exchange server? Can...

my outlook is not bringing up my msn email account
I am unable to connect my msn account to my outlook? I went in tools and followed the directions and it still insn't working Is this a paid or premium MSN email account? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Tiffany" wrote: > I am unable to connect my msn account to my outlook? I went in tools and > followed the directions and it still insn't working In what way is it not working ???? -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

simple address db
i need to create a simple phone/address db and i'm having a bit of trouble making it simple, and i need to because the people who will be using it have no access knowledge i have a lot of companies and those companies have several contacts each with different departments (one to many - no prob), however its all different kinds of departments depending on the company. also, some smaller companies have no contact person its just the company phone number so no contact name (i hate dealing with null fields) i have run this all into a really simple user form for lookup but wha...

Outlook doesn't always detect names or address book entries.
For this example, I used a hotmail account, and a Lycos account. When replying to the email sent from the hotmail account, the name used is automatically detected, but when replying to the email sent from Lycos, the name is not detected. I tried this before both contacts had been added to my address book, and after they had both been added For more info, here's the screenshot: http://members.lycos.co.uk/babylon501/outlook-problem.gif I don't usually have a problem with the auto name detection regardless of whether the sender is added in my address book or not (as it should be, right...

Recipient address rejected: Access denied
Hi all I'm trying to setup a 3rd domain on our exchange 2003 box. I have DNS entries, added it to our recipient policy and added entries to our MIMEsweeper boxes. I can send out OK from this new domain but if I send in I get the following NDR Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 554 <user@our3rddomain.com>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied The "This exchange Organisation is responsible for all mail delivery to this address" is ticked. If I telnet I get this mail from: me@3rddomain.com 250 2.1.0 me@3rddomain.com....Sender OK ...

Copying from Word into CRM email within website
When a user copied information from a Word document into an email within the CRM site he received the following message when he tried to send the email. The email below may contain script that is potentially harmful and has been blocked After a few attempts it did send, when he received it the email came back with the same warning/message and then it also said UNBLOCK. What i can not figure out is what script, it's all text? Is this due to the copy from Word or is it security settings within IE, CRM is a trusted site in everyone's IE as I push this out through a GP. Regards, S...

Updated Junk email fiters list
Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000. http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C TT=6&Origin=EC010553071033 -- marx404 "mjh404" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:u9Lwb.2287$zu1.1375423@news2.news.adelphia.net... > Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how > to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000. > > http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C > TT=6&...

Backup email account settings?
Is there a way in Outlook (I'm using 2002) to backup email account settings? Not the actual messages and folders, but the email account setup (POP3 server, SMTP server, username, etc...). You can easily do this in OE and I find it odd if it can't be done in Outlook. TIA MechMan No, that ability only existed in Outlook 98/2000 Internet Mail Only modes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After search...

How to clean out cached "email" addresses...
How can one go about cleaning up the cahced email names that Outlook keeps? For instance, when I beging typing a person's name in the "To" field, it will automatically pop up names matching what I am typing. In some cases many of these addresses are no longer any good or just causing grief because you wind up not really watching what you are doing and you wind up sending to the incorrect address!! Is there a quick way to remove these cached names - or at least go through and remove the ones you don;t want?? Thanks, Brad You can highlight the bad address(es) and hit t...

Email from case assignment
I'm trying to create a workflow rule that will send an email when a case is assigned to a particular technican. I'd like the email to go to the tech with info about the customer and title (and ideally a URL directly to the case), but without sending an email to the customer. I can get an email generated upon case assignment with no problem, but it seems that the email action in the workflow editor only allows variables (such as cust. name & case title) if it's based upon a template....but when it's a template it seems to always default to "to" the custo...