netword password

Hi All,

I just installed office 2007 on my windows xp home sr3 computer.  Now, every
so often I will get a pop up asking me to enter my network password.  Is
there any way to stop this from happening?  Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,

--

Regards, Gary Metzler
send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net

0
Gary

Cannot access Money with correct password
I'm unable to sign into MS Money; it says "the email address or password is wrong." I'm 100% sure the password is not wrong; I haven't changed it, the same password works fine for signing on to live.com, and it still works for signing on to a three-month-old backup of the file (but not more recent backups.) At first this behavior happened on only one of the two computers (which share the same My Money file via a NAS) but now it's happening on both. What version of Money? Have you reinstalled? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see...

Password Protection for Macros?
Is there a way to protect a macro from being edited by others? Inside the VBE, Tools|VBAProject Properties|Protection Tab. Loretta Jean wrote: > > Is there a way to protect a macro from being edited by > others? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Inform Password in Excel VBA Code
Dear all, I need to put the password of my ms access database in this code below, but I don't know where. This is a query to delete some data in ms access, that I run it in excel. Could anybody help me? Thanks a lot!!!! Sub del_cust_model() Dim wrkSpace As DAO.Workspace Dim db As DAO.Database Dim qryDef As DAO.QueryDef Dim qryNome As String Dim strSQL As String Dim strDB As String 'On Error Resume Next strDB = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\bd_dynamic_query.mdb" Set wrkSpace = Workspaces(0) Set db = wrkSpace.OpenDatabase(strDB) qryNome = "qryDelete" db.Quer...

Copying local profile loses Outlook password
When I copy a users profile I get everything right in the new profile except it loses the outlook email password. Any way to fix this? thanks CR MS-News <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote: > When I copy a users profile I get everything right in the new profile > except it loses the outlook > email password. Any way to fix this? Try using the Save My Settings wizard. -- Brian Tillman ...

outlook will not keep password
Hi, I have Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. My account is set up properly but everytime I open Outlook I have to re-enter my email password. I have ticked the box to remember it but this makes no difference. I have also deleted the account and reset it again but still the same problem. Any ideas what I must be doing wrong? Cheers Lenny A clean install of Win7 and Outlook? "lenny109" <lenny@thetakeout.com> wrote in message news:N_2dnbcLs_Xa0pHWnZ2dnUVZ8n2dnZ2d@pipex.net... > Hi, > I have Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. My account is set up properly but ...

If password is forgotten how to open a document
How to open a document if its password is forgotten. http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html There are also many other sites that coule be found through Google. Jerry Forgotton Password Protection wrote: > How to open a document if its password is forgotten. ...

Reporting asking for username/password ?
CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 Premium When I try to run a report it ask for credentials ? Has anyone got an idea on this ? Jack Reporting Service has its own URL, which is recorded in regkey SQLRSReportServer. My guess is SQLRSReportServer URL is different from your CRM main URL. IIS consider them two different domains. Therefore, it asks you twice. They both use windows integrated authentication. Therefore, even if it asks you twice, you are safe in term of authentication and security. Min Fan SDE Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

passwords
am trying to put a password on a worksheet in an excel which has 2 sheets. i only want the password on one sheet. is this possible and how? thanks If you're talking about the password to open the file, that applies to the entire workbook, so you can't just password-protect the one sheet. If you're talking about worksheet protection, just use Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet... on one sheet. There are ways to hide one sheet and request a password to unhide it, but these are not very secure and don't take a lot of effort to bypass. You can look in the archives for several w...

password #28
i can't send and receive through outlook. it asks me for my password and then it give an error "incorrect password". i tried to change it in "accounts" but it still wont let me. please help! Contact your ISP for your account settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, bonbonrush asked: | i can't send and receive through ...

VBA Password Recovery Software
Hi All I have forgotten the password to a file I created in Excel. I locked the Visual Basic on the file and now can't reopen it to look at the macros I wrote. I have been looking for some freeware on the web for a password breaker, however there isn't any I can find that will break the code. Can anyone recommend a site or software that will break the password for free? Has anyone bought VBA Password Recovery software and I could send them my file to be unlocked? Thank you so much if you can help! Cheers Nick I have something that is 80% finished that can do that but it ...

Passwording...
Is there an easy way to add a User ID textbox and require a password for entry to a following page? Thanks in advance. Mick wrote: > Is there an easy way to add a User ID textbox and require > a password for entry to a following page? Thanks in > advance. I'm going to assume you're talking about a web page as what would be the point of passwording a printed publication?! If you *do* mean a webpage, then please repost in microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign. Thank you -- persona non grata ...

Cannot get working password change functionality in OWA
I've got Password change button and set up SSL with SelfSSL tool from IIS 6.0 resource kit, tested SSL with SSL Diagnostic tool. SSL seems working: when I assigned it to complete Exchange web site it works fine https://testsrv/exchange But when I click on Change Password buttonI am getting: The page cannot be foun The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar o...

how to record macro for passwords
Hi, I have more than fifty sheets, which i want to lock with a password? I have tried to record macro but it does not work as intended. When I run the recorded macro, it protects the sheet but without the password. Solution Please! Thanks Sherees -- Life isa journey not a destination Hi Sherees, > I have more than fifty sheets, which i want to lock with a password? I have > tried to record macro but it does not work as intended. When I run the > recorded macro, it protects the sheet but without the password. Solution > Please! You can use code like this:...

password error when setting up first 2003 exchange server in domain
we have done the forestprep, doing domainprep from the exchange tools. had windows 2000 domain, windows 2000 server with 2000 exchange, have installed new server running windows 2003, installing exchange 2003 on that server. did forestprep, worked okay, but problem with domainprep. we keep getting an error and when we look at the exchange logs it says: ScSetPasswordOnSystemMailboxAccounts (f:\titanium\admin\src\libs\exsetup\dsmisc.cxx:1146) Error code 0X800708C5 (2245): The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length, password ...

password recovery
Hi Group, i forget the password of my excel file is their any way to recover it ?? any suggetion Sam Hi see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sam wrote: > Hi Group, > > i forget the password of my excel file is their any way to recover it > ?? > > any suggetion > > Sam Hi, >i forget the password of my excel file is their any way to recover it ?? > >any suggetion There are a number of password recovery tools that will recover your password at - http://www.password-software.com/password-recove...

Repeated request for login password
Hi I am running WinXP, Office 2007 and IE8. In Outlook, I keep getting a pop up window asking for email login details on an automatic scheduled send/receive. This is for each of our 3 accounts we have set up. The send/receive is set for 5 minutes however changing this to a single minute or 10+ minutes makes no difference - it is still always requested. I resubmit the password even though it is starred on the pop up window but the next scheduled S/R same thing happens. It is annoying and has only started a couple of days ago. I have not done anything apart from instal...

Wells Fargo Password
So I am fairly new to MS Money and am trying to setup my Wells Fargo Chacking with Money. Money says my password to my WF acct can only be 4 digits but WF says it has to be 5 - 16 character long. What gives? =?Utf-8?B?Z3Jhdml0eWZlZA==?= <gravityfed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 10 Apr 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > So I am fairly new to MS Money and am trying to setup my Wells Fargo > Chacking with Money. Money says my password to my WF acct can only > be 4 digits but WF says it has to be 5 - 16 character long. What > gives? Call the Wells Fargo tech...

Asking for password over and over again Regedt does not help
Suddenly Outlook 2002 is asking for username and password for all my alias when it is searching for new mail from my internet provider accounts (not msn). The password is pre-typed, but I have to chech the "Remember password" box and click OK everytime (more than once every 5min). Did clear the Regedt script but it did not help. What to do? Using XP Pro Eng and Outlook 2002 from my home computer, no network, but LAN for Internet access. NOTE: HAVE TRIED THE FOLLOWING WITH NO RESULT! For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (just ignore the parts that refer to Outlook Express)...

expiring password change on windows 2003 domain with Windows 7.
Hello, I have a windows 2003 doimain and have starting using windows 7. When I log into a windows 2003 or windows xp machine, I am prompted that my domain password is due to expire. However, when I log into the windows 7 machines, there is no prompt or warning. How can I change it so it gives me a warning? thanks. "Simon." <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFF1DF4C-9441-40E3-B95B-56826FA93375@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I have a windows 2003 doimain and have starting using windows 7. When I > log > into a windows 2003 or ...

Password Required when setting up a new user
When I am setting up new users in Great Plains using the menu path Tools/Setup/System/User, I am prompted to enter a password. When I enter the SA or DYNSA password, I am allowed to continue. Otherwise, the password fails. My question is: Is this a configuration setting or do I always have to enter a password here. Are there any other (ie less powerful) passwords I can use? My idea scenario is to setup one individual as the Great Plains administrator (with the lowest security possible to perform user setup and maintenace) and have that user do all user setup and maintenance and hope...

Password protect a DB
Hi All Is there any easy way to put a password on a MS Access DB ala Excel? I like the way in Excel you can just specify an open and a modifiy password without worrying about groups and ids and all that. Is such a clean simple solution possible for Access? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Chrisso Chrisso wrote: > Hi All > > Is there any easy way to put a password on a MS Access DB ala Excel? > > I like the way in Excel you can just specify an open and a modifiy > password without worrying about groups and ids and all that. > > Is such a clean simple solutio...

Password protect folders in Exel
Does anyone know how to protect all files in a folder by password? ...

WinXP password
I recently decided I needed a password to protect XP. As administrator, I went to Ctrl Panel/User Accounts and entered a password and confirmed it. Since then, nothing has changed when I start my WinXP Home/SP3. It's as though I had never made the change. Have I missed something? Thanks, Jim. In the Start menu Run box enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 and then toggle the "Users must enter a user name..." setting. John Jim Cladingboel wrote: > I recently decided I needed a password > to protect XP. As administrator, I went to > Ctrl Panel/User Ac...

MS Money
Help.....I have just bought a new laptop with Vista installed and I am trying to run MS Money 2000, but every time I try to do a restore or run the .mny database file it does not recognise the password. I have even tried removing the MS Money password from my existing XP PC and can run the program fine on XP. As soon as I copy this to Vista it still requests a password and I am therefore unable to pen the contents. Are there incompatability issues with Vista and MS Money 2000? Any clues out there? And you are 110% sure that you NEVER ONCE upgraded to a version past M2K, I'm bett...

a template for my passwords and acounts info
does anyone know of a template to save your passwords and account info. Thanks ...