need to retrieve deleted message.Help

Hi there.I have permanatly deleted a message that i need to retrieve can you
help me.
0
Nayba (1)

> Hi there.I have permanatly deleted a message that i need to retrieve
> can you help me.

How did you delete it?
What type of mail server?

--
-f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
8/9/2008 2:42:45 AM
Unless you have a backup or use exchange server, it's probably gone.
See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/recover_deleted.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Nayba" <Nayba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there.I have permanatly deleted a message that i need to retrieve can
> you
> help me.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Macro help #12
Hi, I am working on a macro in Excel 2003 Pro, and everytime I go to sort a column of data. There are about 10 rows of data in about 200+ columns. I can only get the macro to sort the column that I edited it with. How can I create the macro, so each time I click on the first row of each column, click the macro button I will assign to the toolbar, then that row will be sorted, and do this for each column? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, Jeff Garrett (user_jeff@hotmail.com) Hi Jeff please post your current code and then we can suggest changes to it. Cheers JulieD "...

Test Message
13/01/2010 16:19:28 ...

Error Message #31
One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that says: Program error. what causes this and can I retrieve my spreadsheet? But other workbooks will open ok? If yes, the first thing I'd do is try to find a voluteer that could try to open it on their pc. If that didn't work, sometimes you can recover your file by opening in saving in a later version of excel. Other times, openoffice can open files that excel can't. http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD Firefli wrote: > > One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that...

How do I prevent "Help" from opening when I open Excel?
Whenever I open Excel 2003 the Help feature opens on the right. How do I pevent this? I only want Excel to open with a new sheet. -- Lee P Lee Help or TaskPane. For Help, you should be able to close it using the "x" and next time open Excel should not display. If TaskPane, go to Tools>Options>View and uncheck "Startup Task Pane" Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:05:29 -0800, "Lee P" <LeeP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Whenever I open Excel 2003 the Help feature opens on the right. >How do I pevent this? I only want Exce...

Message "class not registered" opening sheet with macros Excel 97
I have created a document with Macros and is password protected. I have sent it to several people who are able to use it - the one who can't is using Excel 97 SP2. They are getting error message "class not registered" - could it be the version they are using and how do I make sure they are able to use it. This could simply be a version issue if you developed on a later version and used controls from that versions object libraries. You should always use the lowest version to develop on. If this is not the case look in the VBE on the faulty machine and check tools>ref...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

KB930879 needs clarification
Hi all, I just check the MS KB930879 reviewed on 2/22/2007. I am so confused now. Please look at the section what to do after you run exchange tool ******************************** What to do after you run the Exchange tool Install updates After you finish updating all Exchange servers in your environment, install the following updates on the Exchange servers: 931836 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931836/) February 2007 cumulative time zone update for Microsoft Windows operating systems 926666 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926666/) Update for daylight saving time changes in 200...

Date Range Formula Question
Hello, I'm having trouble with a formula and I'm hoping someone can help. :confused: Sample Data Includes the following: Pay Period Start Pay Period End Pay Period # 12/16/01 12/29/01 26 12/30/01 01/12/02 25 01/13/01 01/26/02 24 01/27/02 02/09/02 23 02/10/02 02/23/02 22 The pay periods continue until there are 26 pay periods for the entire year....

Deleting record from bindingsource
Hi I have a winform app with form control bound to a binding source TblClientsBindingSource. The binding source has a data table as its data source as per below code; dAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM tblClients WHERE ...", Conn) dAdapter.Fill(dTable) TblClientsBindingSource.DataSource = dTable My question is; how do I delete the record currently pointed to by the binding source from the backend database table tblClients? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > I have a winform app with form control bound to a binding source &g...

error messages
Every time I use my email, I get an error message that I need to close and send report to microsoft. I have tried the process of eliminationg add-ons and remove third party addons . I have also ran the complete scan to locate the problem but the problem still exists. "Cottontop" <Cottontop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE8C3F3F-FD22-4D34-9A8E-48C23567FFAD@microsoft.com... > Every time I use my email, I get an error message that I need to close and > send report to microsoft. I have tried the process of eliminationg > add-ons >...

Unable to send a message, its been trying for 24hrs #2
I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the past 24hrs. it wont send. all I am able to see is "cannot open this file, Outlook has already begun transmission. It wont even let me delete the message http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, tillybird asked: | I have been tring to send an email that contains a photo, for the | past ...

i want send these messages absolutly
Send all my messages, thanks No problem, will get them off first thing Monday. jacques;1652986 Wrote: > Send all my messages, thanks -- VistaRookie 10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found here: '*Google*' (http://www.google.com) Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com What messages? Spam messages? You will get thousands of spam messages as soon as you post your email address. The only way anyone knows however where to send messages to is if they have your email address. "jacques" <jacques@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

HELP!!! 08-30-03
please elp me. my mom is a medical transcriber and she has a dictionary she uses through windows 98. and her comp has no memory, so we need to update her operating system inoder to put more memory on there. she needs her dictionary and i was wandering how to access it and if possible how to save it on to a cd. thank you for ur time Dear jason you have to have a dictornary corect i have one i could email you if you like just email me back i mean i use this dictornary really well and it works for 95-Xp so if you want give me a hollar ok peace out danny "jason" <jasonr_206@hotm...

Exchange server recovery advice needed
Folks We have been hit by a relatively big disk crash and I have to rebuild our exchange 2003 (SP1) server Fortunately I have a fully working backup but I still need to "replay" some LOG files as we only do weekly "full" snapshot. So to cut a long story short I have recovered and restarted the server as it was one week ago and everything seems fine EXCEPT for the messages (and other items) created since last backup. I DO have the log file for those days... but how do I "replay" them ? What is my best course of action ? At the moment I plan to create a separat...

help with installation isue
Hope this is correct NG When I try to run `Karens replicator` (for external backup) My PC automatically runs an installation for publisher 2003 and then gives error message........... Istallation error require file SKU019.CAB then asks for original CD to be inserted. Publisher still works ok I can`t see what the relationship between the 2 are, how do I stop this trying to install? thanks -- Rent a villa in Turkey http://www.freewebs.com/turkeyrent/ I would suggest aksing the folks over at karenware.com. http://www.karenware.com/powertools/troubl...

can't change/delete bills and deposits
suddenly one day i realized that when i tried to change a bill, i could click "ok" but nothing would happen. I thought it was because i upgraded to 2004, so i deleted the bills and rescheduled. about 5 of the bills will not delete either. the error message is: "Money could not write to your Money file. The operation could not be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Now some of the newly scheduled bills will not allow me to change the properties, i click ok but nothing happens when i edit the series. I have repaired ...

Deleting Folders
Hi, I have all my accounts synchronised. I have inadvertently deleted a folder with many sub-folders under my local folders. Does anyone know if I can retrieve and how? Appreciate any help. This info. is very important. In case of Exchange; Tools-> Recover Deleted Items... In case of a pst; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Jac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

HR Help menu
The Help menu is not available in the Employee file screen. Also there is not at this time any french version help menu available with HR. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/de...

need to make a formula that would add a field value to current dat
I have made a form in which I input different values. On of the values is (How Many Days). Now I need to a assign a default value, or expression (not sure which way to go about this) that will take the date value for (Date) and add the value (How Many Days) I figured that the formula should read =sum([Date]+[How Many Days]) But that is not giving me any results, thanx for your help in advance =DateDiff("d", Date(), [How Many Days]) -- Wayne Manchester, England. "J Man" wrote: > I have made a form in which I input different values. On of the values is ...

Barcodes Code
I am trying to print a barcode in the 128 code. Though it seems the public domain/GPL ones of the truetype do not print a scanable barcode. Is there any suggestions... Or if anyone can point me into the right direction on how to do this or point me in direction of one that will work with access or excel 2000 or 2003. Much appreciated. Or help me figure out WHY it isnt producing a readable one in 128.. Hi Lester, Perhaps the problem is with the resolution on your printer. Try printing the barcode larger. Perhaps even turn off print to fit under print, page setup. --- HTH, David McRi...

Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?
I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07. I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out. I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email? KK What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, KK asked: | I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day...

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem #3
Hi can anybody help. I check with varies newsgroup but to no scucess. like for example below When you send mail to an X.400 personal address book (PAB) entry or one-off address, you may receive the following non-delivery report (NDR):... However, this one-off entryis not active in our server. ...