need to find the file that Outlook emails are stored in

there is one file that contains all the outlook email and
information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view
Hidden Files?

thanks

arthur
0
info2771 (1)

Open Windows Explorer and select Tools | Folder Options.  Select Show Hidden
Files and Folders and uncheck the option to hide protected operating system
files.  OK out and open the search panel (f3).  If you are using Windows XP,
you need to configure the search to look for hidden items.  If all goes
right, you should find your *.pst file(s) under \documents and
settings\<userid>\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook.
--
Neo [MVP Outlook]
Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted

"arthur" <info@carmazzi.net> wrote in message
> there is one file that contains all the outlook email and
> information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view
> Hidden Files?
>
> thanks
>
> arthur

Email Prompt
We would like to set up a prompt on Outlook whenever we create a new message or reply/forward a message. The reminder will be a short sentance to remind the sender to comply with internal security measures. We have very high security measures in place already, but we understand that employees still send sensitive material via email without taking the relevant steps - we hope this prompt would solve the issue without buying in a new system? See the ItemSent event. There use the MsgBox function to prompt the user. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Categor...

Crash on 'Send"

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Need help with Auto Filter

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Incoming email slow to come in