Need to filter Outlook email with (XXX) images, please help..

Hi,
Looking for a way in Outlook to filter out emails with
images that open before I even click on them. (they are
usually Xrated) and  I do not know how to make a RULE to
filter them out. This is making me not even want to use
my Outlook mail!!!!
Appreciate any help!!!! Thanks
0
thehez2 (1)

What version of Outlook?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, thehez2@yahoo.com
asked:

| Hi,
| Looking for a way in Outlook to filter out emails with
| images that open before I even click on them. (they are
| usually Xrated) and  I do not know how to make a RULE to
| filter them out. This is making me not even want to use
| my Outlook mail!!!!
| Appreciate any help!!!! Thanks

0
MillyS9060 (3207)