Need Help with Creating a Multi-part Rule for Outlook 2003

Hi all --

Has anyone else come across the need to do the following:

  *  Have a rule that copies and then forwards all non-domain generated
e-mail to another e-mail address.
      For example:
          -  Have all e-mail sent by anyone within the xyz.com domain to
remain in the Inbox, but
              anything not sent by someone within xyz.com will be copied and
forwarded to another recipient.

If any one knows of a way to accomplish the above or if it is not possible,
please reply here.

Sincerely,

Ralph Greenberg, MCSA

Set a rule to copy/forward all mail items (no defining criteria) except if
the address contains 'xyz.com'. It should be a relatively simple rule to
setup.

"RJG" <photoaddict@speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> Hi all --
>
> Has anyone else come across the need to do the following:
>
>  *  Have a rule that copies and then forwards all non-domain generated
> e-mail to another e-mail address.
>      For example:
>          -  Have all e-mail sent by anyone within the xyz.com domain to
> remain in the Inbox, but
>              anything not sent by someone within xyz.com will be copied
> and forwarded to another recipient.
>
> If any one knows of a way to accomplish the above or if it is not
> possible, please reply here.

0
vince8328 (2733)

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k