Need help storing all my emails before i redo my pc outlook 2003

i have microsoft outlook 2003 on windows xp  i need to
redo my pc but i dont want to loose my emails and
contacts  and I have too many things stored in files
it'sjust too many things to move one by one  thanks iris
0
anonymous (74722)

The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's
where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored.

Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"IrisR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have microsoft outlook 2003 on windows xp  i need to
> redo my pc but i dont want to loose my emails and
> contacts  and I have too many things stored in files
> it'sjust too many things to move one by one  thanks iris

0
russval (3097)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Please help #8

Emails #3

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

I need a macro