Need help setting up a leave copy on server

I have an exchange server.  I'm trying to setup an option
where I can leave a copy on server, so that the client can
recieve the same E-mail on the website and on his computer
at work.  How can I configure that option on outlook
meanwhile having an exchange server?
0
anonymous (74722)

Don't use a .pst file and the mail will remain in the exchange mailbox.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Fabio asked:

| I have an exchange server.  I'm trying to setup an option
| where I can leave a copy on server, so that the client can
| recieve the same E-mail on the website and on his computer
| at work.  How can I configure that option on outlook
| meanwhile having an exchange server?

0
MillyS5166 (1132)
1/9/2004 2:50:07 AM
Fabio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have an exchange server.  I'm trying to setup an option
> where I can leave a copy on server, so that the client can
> recieve the same E-mail on the website and on his computer
> at work.  How can I configure that option on outlook
> meanwhile having an exchange server?

Change the profile to specify delivery in Exchange instead of the PST.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
1/9/2004 3:54:33 PM
How can I mix this?

I have other (personal) email accounts that are POP accounts, which I
want to receive into the PST inbox.  I run Outlook on multiple
computers so I have backup copies of those messages in case of
hardware failure (or theft). I have added an Exchange account (since
the company now has Exchange), and enabled the OST file to keep a
local copy.  I'd much prefer to leave the Exchange inbox messages on
the server (once again, always keep a backup).

I am using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2003 (SBS).  How can I
have the POP mail go to a PST and the Exchange mail to NOT go to a
PST?

Bill Honaker
XID Software, Inc.
Remove 'NOSPAM_' to reply via email if you must

Exchange Server Management Pack Guide
Do I need MOM to run the Exchange Server Management Pack Guide on a Exchange 2003 Server? Thanks in advance Rick The management pack guide is just a Word document. Do you mean the pack itself? Nue "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150133167.988870.274140@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Do I need MOM to run the Exchange Server Management Pack Guide on a > Exchange 2003 Server? > > Thanks in advance > > Rick > Sorry, yes the pack itself... Rick Nuevo wrote: > The management pack guide is just a Word document. Do you mean ...

Setup of CRM Server fails with unkown error
I get the following error message: Failed to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to provision your initial business. Failed to create organization. Unknown error. (80040E07). What I have already tried to do: I tried to install on our second Domain Controller (Win2K3 English), on our Primary DC (a German SBS Premium Edition), on a German Win2K3 German membership server. Always same results: the setup program can do lot of things, it can also create a new organizational unit in our ADS, create some icons in the start menu. But then it fails unexpectedly. Always...

Excel 2007 Run Remote/Server/Network/Shared Macro From Custom Butt
In Excel 2003 this was straightforward: add the add-in regarless of location and assign it to a button. I have tried several things in 2007 without success. I've followed the usual links (including to Rondebruin and the others!), local add-ins running remote add-ins, abused my keyboard, kicked some furniture, etc... Still I haven't found a solution. I'm sure the solution isn't as easy as in 2003 but if anyone knows it I would appreciate some advice/directions. Thanks, SQLServant ...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Monitor Server in 2003?

crm consultant needed asap

fiscal year setting question
hi. i know that the fiscal year settings get more or less set in stone, so i had a quick question before i set it for my org. in the template field, what is that used for? if i select 'quarterly', does that mean i can only run reports on a quarter basis? what if i wanted to do monthly reports? ultimately, my question is what is the 'template' field used for? thanks! Hi Jeff, Fiscal year setting must be aligned to your company's accountig policy. Fiscal year setting primarily defines sales quotas. When you set quarterly periods, you can set quarterly quotas for mem...

Copy Toolbar
Can someone tell me if there is a way to copy a toolbar I created on my computer to another computer? Thanks for your help! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ The toolbar settings are in the *.xlb file. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "HelpMe >" <<HelpMe.zmcsh@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:HelpMe.zmcsh@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can someone tell me if there is a way to copy a toolbar I created on my > computer to another computer? Thanks for your help! > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > You...

Outlook Mail via a PROXY SERVER?
If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer using a PROXY server on the host (first) computer. I can access the net using the PROXY settings on the Internet explorer. However, how do I download mail with OUTLOOK 2000? The proxy server is CCPROXY from YoungZSoft (this runs on XP) and it has the MAIL Settings enabled but the difficulty is what to do on the Second computer? Thanks, -- John jrg_REM_SPAM@bigpond.net.au That would be determined by the proxy manufacturer - check with their support. JM7 wrote: > If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer ...

Outlook set up
In MS Outlook 2002: When I send an email, it has my email address in the from field. People receiving it cant tell it is from me, and it gets deleted. How can I make MY NAME appear in that from field instead of my email address? On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:17:36 -0800, "etata" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In MS Outlook 2002: When I send an email, it has my email >address in the from field. People receiving it cant tell >it is from me, and it gets deleted. How can I make MY >NAME appear in that from field instead of my email address? Just a...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

set print area #2

Help With Margin Formula

Copy HYPERLINKS
I have about 200 entries in col a Some of these entries are hyperlinks to other locations I would like a macro to copy ONLY the hyperlinks from Col a to Col b Currently the hyperlinked items are interspaced over the entire col a, I would like to have all the hyperlinks moved to Col B one under the other with no spaces. Thanks Are they =HYPERLINK functions or Inserted hyperlinks?? -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200750 "pcor" wrote: > I have about 200 entries in col a > Some of these entries are hyperlinks to other locations > I would like a macro to copy ONLY the...

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

SQL Server Connection Failed
Hi everybody, this is my scenario: 1. Windows Server 2008 2. WSS 3.0 + MOSS 2007 3. SQL Server 2008. i'm having this problem: "Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: An error occurred while evaluating the password. [CLIENT: 72.55.191.137]". in this momment i can't see any application from sharepoint. somebody knows how can i do? i don't change the sa password. i don't change anything in the sharepoint configuration. since two days ago i'm having this problem. pls, is very urgent, because i have to deliver this server the next monday to the...

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...