Need help for Outlook 2002 -can not write or print email in color

I am using Word as email editor
and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in
color
need advice
color changes do not "stay"
0
elliotsh (1)

ARe you using HTML as the message format?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, elliotsh asked:

| I am using Word as email editor
| and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in
| color
| need advice
| color changes do not "stay"

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

CRM address book in Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

invalid email address

New to excel

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email