Need Help #2

All,

When outlook 2000 running in idel mode, i get the
following message:

the procedure entry point STRTOKEX could not be located in
the dynamic library MDSERT2.dll

Please help with troubleshooting this problem.

Thanks. ED

0
anonymous (74722)

Help Needed in query
hello, everyone Help needed in query i have a table which have three field tabId tabPrtId tabSlab 1 11 50 2 11 100 3 11 150 4 11 200 tabId Is table id it is key also tabPrtId Is Party id in table tabSlab Is slab value now i want result like tabPrtId slabFrom slabTo 11 50 100 11 100 150 11 150 200 means for a particular party id i want to create slabs range -- fro...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Help, I cannot Save!

printing 2 charts on single page

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Help Required

Offline folder problems #2

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc