Need app/advice on using tasks to manage meeting actions

Firstly arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Right now I've got that out, I can ask my question.

I am finding that I am always taking minutes (actions) from various
meetings. As do others in these meetings.

A week goes by, and we return to the meeting room only to find that
even note minutes of the meeting were send out (as a word document)
everyone seems to forget their actions (including myself).

Quite simply what I would like to do is create a list of actions from
the meeting. Assign these to someone.

In a central view (eg public folder) I / others would be able to view
previous meetings by the following

1. Meeting type
2. Meeting date
3. open tasks.

I think this could all be done natively using outlook if only I could
assign tasks from a public folder and have its status updated when
someone updated their local tasks.

I think that sharepoint workspaces might help me

crm consultant needed asap

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Preventing dissambly/decompiliation of MFC Apps and DLLs
Hello, I was wondering if there are any software products out there that will take a compiled MFC app or MFC DLL and prevent the files from being disassemble or being decompiled? Sincerely, James Simpson James Simpson wrote: > Hello, > I was wondering if there are any software products out there that will take > a compiled MFC app or MFC DLL and prevent the files from being disassemble or > being decompiled? > > Sincerely, > > James Simpson > Whether or not MFC is used is irrelevant. There is no way to prevent or even resist disassembly. If it is execut...

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Recurring meeting clash
As the organiser of recurring meetings with multiple attendees, is there a way to check if any occurences of the meeting clash with an existing meeting for one or more of the attendees? -- Faye ...

Integration Manager
I have set up an integration mapping into the Bank Transaction Entry for GP 8.0. Since there is no option to save a bank transaction entry, it posts automatically when I run the integration, but it does not print off the reports I usually get when I do a manual bank trans. entry (bank transaction posting journal & general posting journal). I was wondering if anybody knows how to get IM or GP to print the reports associated with the entry? Do I have to write a script? Thanks. I ran into the same issue. Boy I wish Bank Trx used batches that would solve this. We just did a repri...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

problem opening up program/file

How to use different return email addresses
I use outlook 98. I have a mailbox with three aliases. People sending me emails can use any of the three email aliases and the email will arrive in the same mailbox. Accessing the mailbox once will retrieve all messages regardless of which alias was used. If I reply to these emails though, I want the recipient to think that the email has come from the alias that they originally used. What outlook always seems to do is use the email address of the service that is listed first in Tools->Services->Delivery. Is there any way Outlook can be set up so when I reply to a given email, my email ...

Autoupdate.app behind proxy server.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Hi All Is there any way to get the autoupdate.app to work behind a proxy server/autoconfig file? I have about 70 users that I have to email and rely them to install the patches rather than using the 'autoupdate' to do the job. I hoping some clever bugger has found a way of making the flippin thing work... Thanks in advance. Laurence. ...

Kubi Collaborative Email App
Install Kubi, system hangs, email won't release from Outbox, system performance degraded. Uninstall Kubi - everything back to normal - all systems go, performance enhanced. I find nothing about Microsoft support for Kubi Software. Our Techy partner has his head in a portion of his anatomy where it doesn't belong and refuses to acknowledge Kubi as the problem. Anyone else have problems with Kubi? Any fixes? Hi - I don't even know what Kubi is, I confess. If their product is repeatedly causing the problem, it sounds like it itself *is* the problem. Larry wrote: > In...

Copy protecting app
Hi Is there a way to protect an access app from copying or restricting its use? If it is a software solution then its better as the app can then be emailed to a prospective client instead of having to physically send hardware keys as well. Thanks Regards "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: >Is there a way to protect an access app from copying or restricting its use? >If it is a software solution then its better as the app can then be emailed >to a prospective client instead of having to physically send hardware keys >as well. Tools available fro...

Any advice on organising a font library on our server
Just about to put a font library on our server - for ease of access and standardising fonts across the company. Has anyone any specific advice on orgainsing this is a rational way......or is it a case of create a Font folder and dump them in there? :) Many thanks Simon Sure, create a folder, dump the fonts, and give instructions to each user on how to install them on individual computers. "SimonH" <SimonH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C820B719-5BD5-4CC1-AF2D-4934230E4426@microsoft.com... : Just about to put a font library on our server - f...

Save as CSV isn't saving comma delimited, but is using semi-colon.
Save as CSV isn't saving comma delimited, but is using semi-colon... How do I get it to save using commas only (,)? (I'm using semicolons for other delimitations and so can't just do a global replace.) Thanks so much for your help! Hi Excel uses your Windows regional settings for saving CSV files. Also ho should an importing program of this CSV file know whether it is the list separator or one of your other separators? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany CCinItly wrote: > Save as CSV isn't saving comma delimited, but is using semi-colon... > How do I get it ...

easy to use templates
Hi We have outlook templates that people fill in each morning and send to a distribution list. But they are not that easy to fill out as you have to place the curser in the proper spot to type then do that throughout the entire document. It is easy to overlook items. Is there a way to set up a template that you can just hit tab or enter and it automatically goes to the next area that you need to type information? -- Thank-you! Ruth What exactly are you using now? In other words, what do you mean by "templates"? Also, do you meet the prerequisites for using...

Using ACT! with Outlook
I want to use ACT! with Outlook 2002 to track my emails. The Outlook Help contents say to go to Tools, Options, and there will be a tab for ACT! to click to attach emails to contacts. The ACT! tab does not show up. Is there a way to get the ACT! tab to show? Thanks for any help! Check Help > About Microsoft Outlook > Disabled items. If the add-in for ACT is listed there, re-enable it. -- TechieBird http://bwain-dump.blogspot.com "Jon K" wrote: > I want to use ACT! with Outlook 2002 to track my emails. The Outlook Help > contents say to go to Tools, Optio...

Automated starting of app
Hi NG, I don't know if this a problem special to MFC or something else. I work with XP and VC++ 6.0. I wrote a small dialog based app which can collect names of files and/or directories. I can start this app and select the files and directories with the usual common dialogs - works fine. I can also mark the files in the explorer and dragdrop them to the icon of the app. In this case I get the names as argv[n] and can fill the dialog with them while the program is starting. Works fine too. But when I select too many file names to dragdrop them to the icon, while the program starts I get the...

SQL help needed please
greetings gurus I am having trouble with the syntax of a query I'm trying to write. Here is the situation, simpified to its essence: C:/DB/A.mdb has tblNames with relevant fields CustID, CustName, CustEMail. C:/DB/B.mdb has the same table and fields. C:/DB/C.mdb also has the same table and fields. Many of the names appear in 2 or 3 of the databases, but most names appear in only one of the three databases. Here's what I am trying to do (so far without success)... I want the values of CustID, CustName, CustEMail that are in A.mdb UNION the values of CustID, Cus...

how to use this to query my table?
I have a table with 30,000 records. I'd like to use this http://www.regular-expressions.info/email.html to query my email fields (show invalid emails). I'd like to use the first expression listed on that site. How do I proceed? On Sun, 16 May 2010 18:52:30 -0700 (PDT), Song <song.usa@gmail.com> wrote: Write a public function in a standard module: Public Function TestEmail(myEmailField as string) as Boolean Dim pattern As String pattern = "\b[A-Z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}\b" Dim r As RegExp 'Requires a reference to Microsoft VBScr...