I have a tablet PC running WinXP Tablet with Outlook 2003.  This tablet
will
connect to our exchange server via VPN.  How can I set it up so that
everyone
that logs onto their account can access one (the same) email account.
The
problem is that I dont know at this point all of the users however
anyone
using the tablet will use one generic email account.  So how can I set
Outlook to default to this account so that no matter who logs on they
will
use this account?

Thanks!
Shane

SRS Invoice Report
Hi all, Please help me i would like to pull a field Vat Number field from the Account record for the invoice. It doesnt pull through when i run a report, however if i put it in the contact record it is pulled. What am i doing wrong, here is my code. SELECT TOP (1) FilteredInvoice.name, FilteredInvoice.statecodename, FilteredInvoice.totalamount, FilteredInvoice.customeridname, FilteredInvoice.invoiceid, FilteredInvoice.shipto_city, FilteredInvoice.shipto_country, FilteredInvoice.shipto_fax, FilteredInvoice.shipto_freighttermscode, Filt...

How to recover if a user "Undoes" a record?
When the AfterUpdate event of my Status field is triggered, I update several other tables with dependent data. What happens if someone hits ESC twice to Undo the record? Is there some way I can know that this happened? Then I could roll back any updates. Btw, the Form_AfterUpdate event doesn't seem applicable since one of the things I do is set a DateCompleted field on the form itself. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. You could trap the keystrokes, but it might be a better idea to use the AfterUpdate event of the form itself to update the other tables. That event only ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Help with income/expenses

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

help with simple maths in excel

Need help with Auto Filter

Outlook default to paragraph

Exchange 2007 across account search

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Incoming email slow to come in

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Can anyone help ?

Excel Problem