My inbox messages automatically delete when I close outlook. Why?

Lately when I close outlook all my messages are automatically deleted. I
cannot see that they have been moved. And they do not go to the deleted
folder. They just seem to disappear. Is there a setting that may have
accidentally been set to make this happen?

Are you using a Hide read view? look on the View menu to select a different
view.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Inbox automatically deleted." <Inbox automatically
deleted.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Lately when I close outlook all my messages are automatically deleted. I
> cannot see that they have been moved. And they do not go to the deleted
> folder. They just seem to disappear. Is there a setting that may have
> accidentally been set to make this happen?

0
outlookmvp (5838)