my forward button is not available to pick what do i do?

my forward button is not available to pick what do i do? I cannot forward any
of my emails please help
0
anjones (1)

Does Ctrl+F work? Did you try resetting the toolbar or looking in the
overflow?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"anjones" <anjones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my forward button is not available to pick what do i do? I cannot forward
> any
> of my emails please help

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Eliminating the task button
Can outlook be run only as an systray icon and doesn't show a task button on the taskbar? TIA ...

No filter buttons
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000. Recent problem. When I try to apply a filter to any table of data, the table header doesn't show the arrow buttons as part of each header cell. There is no error message and when I go back to the Data-Filter menu, the option is selected as normal. Probably something simple but I can't find it. I've rebooted and made simple tables to troubleshoot the problem, but so far nothing. Thanks much. Reney Sometimes those pesky arrows will reappear if you minimize excel's window, then resize it. Sometimes if you minimize the worksheet'...

Can't remove Radio Button
I have a sheet which used "Yes/No" Radio Buttons which I've now replaced with Tick Boxes. There is one button which I cannot remove. I can't select it, can't make it active, therefor can't remove it. Please help! Activesheet.Optionbuttons.Delete for each ole in Activesheet.OleObjects if typeof ole.Object is msforms.Optionbutton then ole.delete end if Next -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Ken G." <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97DBE155-9089-40BD-B98F-62E372F9CE12@microsoft.com... > I have a sheet which used "...

how do i print a macro button?
really not sure what you're after here, if you'ld like to provide more information (ie where the macro button is and do you really want a picture of just the button or would you like to print the code that runs when the button is pressed), we'll do our best to assist. Cheers julieD "Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16DC6942-184F-4D13-BB7A-6DC1B368E0AC@microsoft.com... > ...

send and receive button lost
Some how, some way I must have done something to drag or delete the send and receive icon from outlook (2000). As you can imagine this is a problem. Can anyone tell me what I may have done. More importantly, can someone tell me how to reinstall that feature. I have tried reinstalling the entire program to no avail. I have no important information in the program. Perhaps I need to wipe out the preferences folder too when uninstalling? Any help will be much appreciated. On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:56:19 -0700, "Jeff Masten" <jeff@tlc-nc.org> wrote: >The send/receive...

preserve sizing of pivot chart buttons
I have a front end with 4 embedded pivot charts. Each chart has macros take the user to select different categories, then go into the table of the pivot report. However, when to do, the macro buttons are resized because the chart changes and is resized. In addition, when they select a category, the chart title pops up, and also moves the pivot table buttons. I tried adding protection, but all that did is stop the macros from working. Is there any way to maintain the button formatting when the pivot chart data changes. Thanks. Hi, What version of Excel are you using? Are the buttons o...

News command does not appear in the list of available commands for the Go category.
I Just ran into this problem. It seems identical to the issue posted at http://www.winnetmag.com/MicrosoftExchangeOutlook/Article/ArticleID/43544/43544.html "I recently followed the Microsoft Office Online Help instructions for customizing menus to add the News command to my Office Outlook 2003 Go menu. The task was successful, and I could start Outlook Express's newsreader from Outlook's newly added News command. However, after Outlook Express started, the News command disappeared from the Outlook Go menu. "In an attempt to determine what was causing the problem, I m...

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The
If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream writer is stuck connected until i restart my process. ...

Insert button on keyboard
Is there any way to stop this button from functioning? I'm sure there are many people who do need the ability to type over what has been written (if that needs to be done, just select the text you want to go, and press Delete). Its just a constant annoyance finding you've accidentally hit the Insert key and then typed over a few characters, having to undo, press Insert again, continue, etc. Thanks in advance, Alain "Alain Dekker" <alain.dekker@NO.SPAM.loma.com> wrote in message news:uTdBd1i2KHA.1016@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there any w...

Disappearing toolbar buttons
I tried to customize my toolbars, but some of the buttons dissappear. Example: I added the button for "Horizontal in Vertical" text formatting. (This command seems not to be available from the format menu.) I appears on the toolbar until I close customization, then it dissappears. When I open Visio it's there, but as soon as I click "new drawing" or open an existing drawing, it dissappears again. What's up?? -- Barry Milliken Some text-related buttons are only available in certain locales. Try going to Tools > Options > Regional and set the optio...

Macro Buttons
I have created/chosen a couple of smiley buttons and placed them on the VB menu and attached them to macros. How do I change the button face, and the tooltip for them. I am using 2002 (XP) and have a manual but it is not clear on this point. Thanks Brian Tozer Manual. What's a manual? Anyway, you attached the macro so right click again>customize>right click on the button>change button image. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Brian Tozer" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:bsctdu$or2$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I have created/chosen a c...

Deactivate button on criteria
I had created a button to run a macro and insert some value in 2 cells. How can I deactivate the button whenever the operation is complete, and only re-activating it provided that the contents in both the cells are cleared or deleted? There are two different buttons that you could have used. One is from the Forms toolbar and one is from the Control toolbox toolbar. When you click on the button, what name shows up in the name box (to the left of the formula bar)? If it looks like "Commandbutton1", it's probably from the control toolbox toolbar. If it looks like "Butt...

Email with attachment does not respond to Send button
One of our user's is having a problem whereby in a Word or Excel document, if he clicks File>Send to>Mail Recipient, a new email is created in Outlook, with the document inserted as an attachment, however when he clicks the "Send" button in the email, it just sits there. He has to press "Send" multiple times, to get the email to actually go out. This does not occur if with emails that do not have attachments. He is running Outlook XP on a Dell GX240. Does the send shortcut work? Do they have a popup stopper installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook...

Workflows active but not available
Hello! We have some strange behavior of workflows in one of our customer systems. We have a test&staging-system where we have developed all workflows and which is exactly the same configuration as the customer-live-system. In our test&staging-system all workflows work perfect. In our customer-live-system some workflows do not work (yes, they are active and we have assigned everything to the right objects!) or work not correctly (e.g. the workflow does not wait for the correct setting of a specific object value). Additionally some of the manuel workflows are not available for th...

Money 2006 buttons/links not working
Recently upgraded from 2004 to 2006. Many buttons and links within 2006 don't work (i.e. do nothing when clicked). For instance in the home page in the selection bar across the top: Home,Banking,Bills,Reports,Budget work but Investing Planning and Taxes do not. Also in the home page in the left column Investing Home, Planning Home, and Taxes Home do nothing. In my portfolio, none of the 'news' links do anything (new news has arrived when mouse hovers but nothing on a click) Other links that I suspect should go to web sites (MS offers) also do nothing. Possible hint, the s...

Toolbar OK button missing from Resources in developer toolkit
The Visual Studio Tools (Developer Toolkit) for Dynamics GP come with a lot of images found in GP for use in creating buttons. There are images for the save, clear, post, and other buttons, but one of the most common images is missing. There should be an image for the "OK" button. The image is a checkmark. This button is very common in GP, but it is not found in the resources for the developer toolkit. So, add that image to the resources, and any other button images that are present in GP, but not in the developer toolkit. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for M...

Prefill Multiple Macro Buttons
I created a template and created multiple macro buttons where the user can click and type the appropriate information. There are several macro buttons that are the same and the user would have to key the information in several times. For example: [Click and type company name]. Is there a way to have the user type the company name once in that macro buttun and it prefills all the macro buttons that have [Click and type company name]? Thanks! Jlo See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><...

Alternative to Exchange Mail Forwarding
We have successfully been forwarding mail in Exchange 2003 by using an external contact and setting this as the forwarding account against the mailbox user in AD. However, our ISP have recently closed relaying on their SMTP servers which has stopped us forwarding mail. The problem is due to the way Exchange retains the original senders email address when the message is forwarded on to the ISP's SMTP Server. The message cannot be sent because it does not originate from a user at our domain name. Can I somehow replace the senders name or the reply address with the Exchange Mailbox...

hiding forms button
I guess the name says it all I'm wondering if there's anyway to hade form button. I want to creat a macro that will hide all the form button and protect the sheet when I try to just hide the columns it just moves the buttons to th right and leaves them there. please help a newb.. -- bigtonyic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bigtonyicu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2243 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39511 bigtonyicu, Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Co...

forward email form one outlook 2007 profile to another
I am a google apps sync user and when my email comes into Outlook it goes into the apps profile inbox. Maybe some of you are aware of the problem with google apps in that you cannot change the "From" field in outgoing mail. For example: my wife and I are a Realtor team, our domain is xxx.com. Our account email address in google apps is PamandBruce@xxx.com When an email is sent from the apps profile in Outlook 2007, it shows as coming from just my name and this apparently cannot be changed. Can I create a new profile in Outlook 2007, have the mail from the google app...

disable save and print button
Is it possible to disable the save and print buttons on a spreadsheet? You can copy/paste this into the ThisWorkBook code module :- '--------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True MsgBox ("Printing not allowed.") End Sub Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True MsgBox ("Saving not allowed.") End Sub '---------------------------------------------------------- --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you actually want to...

Exchange 2003/ 2007 emails coming in blank, but text appears if forwarded
We have two email servers, one that is Exchange 2003 and another which have just 30 users on that is on Exchange 2007 (we hope to migrate the rest of the 2003 users on to it). These are backend servers, but all emails within our company are delivered by one of two hub-client servers (both of which are Exchange 2007). We have this weird problem where occasionally people get messages sent to them which appear entirely blank, but if they then forward them, the text becomes visible. It appears that something is playing with the formatting of emails, and I am not sure what. Sometimes we have found ...

Auto-forward email
I want to forward my work emails to my home account, but my understanding is I need to be logged on and have Outlook running 24/7 in order for the Out of Office Assistant to work. Is this true? Unfortunately, my machine is used by other users so I can't be logged on 24/7. Is there any way to setup my account on the Exchange Server (2003) to forward incoming emails to my home account? TIA! No, not true. When you've enabled the OoOA you can close Outlook and the forward rule will be processed unless the rule specifically says local only. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www....

Any free Spam Filters available for Exchange 5.5?
Does anyone know of any free Spam Filters for Exchange 5.5? GFI MailEssentials is quite good. You can try it for 90 days. After that, you are still allowed to use the blacklists functionality and the add-disclaimer option. The rest of the software won't work anymore. But the blacklist filter helps a lot... Regards, Michel Boks "Saucer Man" wrote: > Does anyone know of any free Spam Filters for Exchange 5.5? > "Saucer Man" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<017701c49765$29966630$a401280a@phx.gbl>... > Does anyone kn...

Sort without moving buttons
I would like to sort without the buttons I have on the worksheet moving with the sort. How can that be accomplished? Thank you. -- David P. It's always best to place the buttons in row 1 with the headings, which remain static. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "David P." <DavidP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54FFF311-9308-4E94-AA24-C49BF79E3B79@microsoft.com... > I would like to sort without the buttons I have on the worksheet moving with > the sort. How can that be accomplished? Thank you. > -- ...